Novel I've Been Reincarnated into My Own Novel? (Ch.1)

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Phantomheart, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Phantomheart

Phantomheart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm Phantomheart, you can call me Phantom as you wish. I am writing the story called I'm God, and I've Been Reincarnated?. I'll be updating this as much as I can, but I do have a active school life full of drowning in homework.

EDIT: Hullo! I'm going to change the name of the story since there was initial confusion from some other people hehe;;

Synopsis
    A young nerdling is coincidentally exterminated out of his world after trying to create his own fantasy series. The god of reincarnation, Xenos, while trying to determine where to send the poor soul, sees his prowess in world building and character development and decides to make his dream into a reality. Except on one thing, he must embark on the adventure he has written and help the protagonist, anti-hero that he designed to rise to the occasion.
    "Hmmmmm. You created your own fantasy world and created an anti-hero who would grow to lead the world to a prosperous revolution?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I'll tell ya what. I'll turn this world of yours into a reality, it sounds really interesting!"
    "Wait, what?"
    "It's a real life novel!"
    "No thank you."

Genre(s)
    Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Horror, Mature, Romance, Supernatural
    Table of Contents

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. Wildly_Laughing

Wildly_Laughing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. Does he have any powers/abilities/skills that might help him out?

3. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you going to feature armpits?
    Edit: beautiful girls armpits?

Kaminomi and colonel like this.
  4. Spade29

Spade29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought god reincarnated into individual then got amnesia... that sounds cool haha for me

Kaminomi likes this.
  5. colonel

colonel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sir, u sure have refined taste like me *cheers*

Kaminomi and SageRozenburg like this.
  6. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup! The story will also feature a leveling system, it will be similar to that of The Death Mage Doesn't Want a Fourth Time as it is one of my main inspirations :D

7. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
    that does sounds like a cool idea XD

8. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
    yus.

9. Phantomheart

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue - Revelations

When you awake from a dream, what is it that you see? Do you see the stars from your bedroom window, the moon’s reflection from a nightly retreat, or the sweet blithe of the dark black sky from the comfort of a city home? When I look at the sky, I see hope. My sky is stained with clouds like splatters of paint on a brick wall, the stars shine bright and twinkle like diamonds sitting on a velvet cushion of the spatial void. The nightly abyss that I see is complex and varying; sometimes, I lose myself in that large Black Sea. But tonight was different. This night, I would stand far beyond the stars and moon and start a new adventure - an adventure that I would create through my own words.

Now obviously, after that strange monologue, you have been wondering “Who exactly is this wacko? He sounds super edgy,” and well, I can't blame you. After all, I am pretty edgy.

Hi, my name is Taylor Jones, and yes, my name sounds stupid, so I go by TJ.

So who am I exactly? Well, I am your average good for nothing nerd. Yes, I have glasses. Yes, I know what you are thinking. No, I am not sharing my pineapples.

Anyway, back onto the topic at hand.

I’m not a smart guy, well sorta, but not really. I’m just interested in everything that runs the world, which makes me great with fact checking and consistency, which led me to the decision to begin writing an idea that I had had in my head for a long time.

A novel on the adventures of an anti-hero who fought for his ideals of justice and would be surrounded by a cast of support that would make the reader love him even more. A world like an rpg fantasy adventure with skill and leveling systems that helped determine the strength of the world. I wanted to expand this idea into a full publication, and on the day that I managed to contact a publishing company with my prologue and first few chapters, my world ended.

No, I’m not joking.

A random meteorite the size of South Korea came catapulting like a jack assed jock in a D&D club, devastating. (P.S. #Eradin FTW)

Now here’s my dilemma, I died.

But I’m still talking to someone right now- #$&$(%*@))

(The page trailed off into incoherent writing.)

===================================================

“So you’re saying that this book is the automatic translation of my life into story format and narration?” TJ said quietly as he pointed towards the floating note that was scribing words at an alarming speed.

“Mhmmmm”

“Are you going to explain what I’m doing here exactly? I’m sorry for any abruptness in my attitude but I am quite busy-”

“I am god, and you died two minutes and twenty-five seconds ago.”

TJ froze, he never meant to get more than a few laughs out of his situation and then go back to happily writing his book. But all of that was gone now, he was dead and the man in front of him that looked like some type of hippie hobo was god?

“So… you are telling me that one, there is a god; two, you are god; and three - I’m dead?” his voice began to falter.

“Mhmmmmmmm. Yesh” God said decisively.

I couldn’t believe my eyes at the scene that unfolded before me, it was as if I was facing a reality completely separate from my own, a deity before me who had the power to make titans and gods even more powerful than the human race combined. With a snap of his fingers my life span could have been meaningless, but then he said-

TJ looked at the book that was filling in its own pages with ink.

“So is that some type of storian knock-off? Why is it writing down my thoughts…” he trailed off as the god began to eat some gummy worms, “Hey. Could you possibly pay attention to me again? Hello!”

“Mmmmhmmmmm, I can hear you kid. Your story is very good, excuse me.”

The large man stood to a seemingly large height than ever before, while TJ was normal sized the god was a giant, his shadow devouring the light that hit his face. The man so gigantic that he was a ghastly sight for any mortal.

“These two books are really good!” the god clapped as TJ stared shockingly at the two copies of his prototype novels and a seemingly exact copy of the book that was writing itself.

His jaw hit the floor as the god hummed along while flipping a page to one of his own illustrations.

TJ wanted to scream “H-how?”

“I know it may be a bit of a shock to you, but I’m a really big fan~” God’s deep voice echoed across the white space that the two occupied, “and I’m truly regretful that your world had to die this way, but the Zoogaplians on planet Z37 needed resou-”

“THERE WERE REAL ALIENS IN MY UNIVERSE?” TJ interrupted in a scream, you could see the stars of ambition and nerdom rage in his eyes.

Any sane person would have run by now, maybe it wasn’t a healthy realization that God was talking to the maniac known as TJ.

“Yes, yes there are- and I’ve decided to give you something, but I need you to clarify a few things first about your book!”

Tj’s eyes flew open like saucers with clear panes of glass as he tried his best to convey his acceptance of the topic- besides screaming and fanboying his wits away.

“Please do go ahead and ask any questions!” TJ managed to muster without any hesitation, all his previous questions were thrown out the window.

And the arrogant fool basked in his fake glory that was achieved through his vast accomplishment of writing and illustrations for his silly book

“Ok, that pen is rude!” TJ interrupted as god began flipping open to a page.

Within a slam of a second the book was put at his feet, opened on the gigantic page of Zhan, the savior, a.k.a the protagonist of TJ’s book. With the book enlarged for God’s preference, the page was life size to TJ. Every detail was as fresh as he remembered.

"Hmmmmm. You created your own fantasy world and created an anti-hero who would grow to lead the world to a prosperous revolution?"

TJ turned his head up but still gazed on at the portrait he had drawn possibly three years ago.

"Yeah?" he replied quickly, dropping his more formal tone from the past, it was nerd time to the 100s.

"I'll tell ya what. I'll turn this world of yours into a reality, it sounds really interesting!"

"Wait, what?"

It was at this moment that TJ realized he-

"It's a real life novel!"

"No thank you."

God looked extremely puzzled, “But why not? It seems fun for you, and I’ll even give you some advanced skills from your own skill system!”

TJ let out a sigh, “Sir, I don’t know what his is all about, but my novel is just a novel, and as much as I don’t doubt your powers as god, even you cannot create such a fantasy. Within an instant the god let out a hearty chuckle.

“Dear nerdling, I am the god of reincarnation, and your ideas of social revolution are much better than mine, so I want you to take over of this world’s development for me~” God smiled before tapping TJ closer to the book.

TJ took maybe one step forward before he hit the paper.

“Hey, what’s going on-”

In that instant, TJ fell through the book, into another world.

His world.

10. HirotaNatsuki

HirotaNatsuki Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, How to do I make a thread?
    It say's I have insufficient privileges.
    Anyway, nice novel.