Question I've Gotten Stuck...

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Negiomi, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    For the past few days, I've been just picking up novels and dropping novels and picking up more because I have a feeling that I might not be able to stick through some later possible developments of a few novels because of a few reviews that stood out to me. For those who read them, could you answer some of my questions about some aspects of a few novels?

Questions:
    For Legendary Mechanic, is our MC really heartless, even for his friends? Does he only make relationships(friends, acquaintances, etc) to fulfill his agenda and be manipulative to those good to him and bring trouble to them?

For Cultivation Chat Group, what is the plot premise, is there going to be a goal that he strives for? Does he have a sturdy reason to cultivate and fight and strive higher? Are there going to be fights?

For Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich, how much does being a Harem affect the novel? How much does "harem mc thoughts" and situations come up?

For Release that Witch, I see that there are going to be a lot of girls surrounding the MC. Will it become harem-like at all, will there be anyone other than the witches that he befriends?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. etherealbao

etherealbao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only answer release that witch. I am gonna assume you are on earlier chapters, which I would say even though he will take care of more witches in the future, there's no harem. The ones that genuinely fall in love with him are only 2 people. (The author decides to go on monogamy route too, which is nice)

And yes, he will befriend those other than witches too.

Elphin, SquadCammander354 and Negiomi like this.
  3. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can anwer for RTW.
    The MC stays loyal to the FL throught the novel. Evn though relationship between second love interest is teased but honestly the witches more than love worship him and respecc hi.m. Only 2 withches love him really.

For legendary mechanic, I'll say MC is almost asexual and even though some girls love him he is too focused on gaining exp and exploiting players.
    As for his friends he doesn't have many other than few of them and others are more of his subordinates. So they do whatever he orders them to do. So he doesn't manipulate them.

Negiomi likes this.
  4. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    For chat group, the MC get into trouble thanks to senior bai. it less about cultivation and more comedy. also unlike other cultivation novel where years goes hundred or thousand, the timeline where an event happen within a month or something

Lazy Bookworm and Negiomi like this.
  5. 10sWBlade

10sWBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For legendary mechanic , the MC ain't that heartless . He treats allies and friends well and he isn't a genocidal maniac.

For shuhang ,things are happening too fast and he mostly only has short term goals for now.

tkwhite08 and Negiomi like this.
  6. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not really a harem so not much?

Negiomi likes this.
  7. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank goodness, I've seen a few far off comments about him only bringing trouble to his friends and stuff for legendary mechanic and I started seeing negatives in many little actions. Thank you for clearing that up.

8. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that must be because his enemies attack his host star for revenge because mc disturbs their plan. It happens 2-3 times. It's just that mc comes in time and saves them. Honestly the planet would have been fucked up anyway but mc averts those disasters so yeah.

9. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    For now shuhang's goal is to not advance to the 5th stage
    The great mechanic han is neutral good

10. Daitengu

Daitengu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For Legendary Mechanic, the MC only ever makes friends with people who benefit him. He doesn't do fun things, and has no hobbies. Up to the most current chapter, he's always in survival mode.

For release that witch, the author was forced to go with a monogamous relationship because his wife wasn't about to let him write a harem. lol

11. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're reading novels with a biased mindset against it. Cool down first, you're probably stressed from reading too much. Go watch some movies or tv shows to cleanse your palate. Asking for spoilers would make the urge to drop those novels worse.

Negiomi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.