John Wick Movies

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by kuroAnsatsu, Sep 16, 2020.

1. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesterday I finally got a spare time to watch John Wick 3: Parabellum and I do love it, but something just doesn't feel right to me.

I had noticed that John Wick 3 (and maybe the second one too) are essentially about John Wick being hunted by his enemies from every corner, but somehow (to me) it kill the vibes of him being the most feared hitman, the ghost, baba yaga. I know that he's an excommunicado and he's only one man, but his enemies didn't hesitate to hunt him down despite his reputation. I just want him to be a character that's unpredictable and give his enemies the feeling of terror, like in John Wick 1 & 2 (especially 1), where he's not only the one being hunted, but also hunt his enemies.

So I hope the next one around 2022(?), He would have that vibes again by hunting the High Table or something alike, cuz I really like how epic and badass the vibes in the first movie. What do you guys think?

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed :blob_plusone:

kuroAnsatsu likes this.
  3. natsume142

natsume142 だが、断る

Reading List:
    Link
    I never watch John Wick movies.. are they really great? Its action based movie right?

4. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good, you should give a try

No one can do introduction better than this

runsing likes this.
  5. willuwontu

willuwontu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm being honest, I enjoyed Parabellum more than Chapter 2, I thought that the action sequences were much better done in it and it hit a much closer mark to the first one. Chapter 2 just lacked that energy the first one had in my opinion.

kuroAnsatsu likes this.