Spoiler Joy of Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lothbrok, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Lothbrok

Lothbrok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I'd like to get a spoiler on Joy of Life, I stopped in Chapter 72. I've looked at a spoiler before about a future member of the harem named Si Lili and in this chapter she's introduced as a prostitute working in a brothel. Before, a person told me that she was a spy, so I want to know if her profession as a prostitute is a lie or if she is really a prostitute who slept with several men. The funny thing is that the mc mentions in the chapter that he would not sleep with her because he would not touch a woman who has slept with several men, for fear of catching an illness.

2. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a spy, you can say she's a prostitute but doesn't slept with anyone and if you continue reading the next few chapters, she thinks FX took her virginity because of the sheets but it's Guo something blood.

Lothbrok likes this.
  3. Lothbrok

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you name all the members of the harem that you remember? By the way, thanks for the response.

apricotsoda likes this.
  4. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just reading the translated chapters so as of chapter 618, the women in his harem were Lin Wan'er(his wife) and Sisi(his lady in waiting)
    Haitang Duoduo, Si Lili and the Northen Qi Emperor status can't be determined yet.

5. Lothbrok

Reading List:
    Link
    I learned that the Emperor is actually a woman.