LCD Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hate, Jun 11, 2018.

1. scallop

scallop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If all goes according to schedule, the Asuna thing that's been spoiled will be in the chapters next week, 7-8 days?

2. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Cant wait to see when the berserker meets the earth mage..

Titan LLS likes this.
  3. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been trying to make the change from [element] mage to [something]mancer actually. Stuff like this. So I'll probably call her geomancer when I get to it. Anyway, me too, but I think the gyaru needs to get a lot stronger to even try at rivalry with Mei-chan. If you're reading the current chapters
    I think Mei-chan is really going on the offensive these past 2 chapters. Like, first the blatant fan service, then she suddenly got his number... truth be told, I actually localized that a bit. Jap people use some weird email stuff for their texting, I just simplified it to a phone number. Anyway, the even went in to put stuff on him, she almost got the ring too! Also, it was only mentioned as an aside by MC but she even gave him lap pillow. However I think Randou is a good contender too. While Meiko's going for the long game, she's the more direct type, and even has the 'used pantsu handover' achievement. Ah, I wonder if Mei-chan washed those. I need to know. It'll affect the market value.

4. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    we dont know if randou really sees kotarou as a love interest or just sees him as a friend tho.
    Even with her giving panties to him.
    Mei chan however, been obsesed with him for such a long time now..

5. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is pretty long. I think it serves well to flesh out some of the characters more. Also, purest form of love is always nice to see.

CountryMage likes this.
  6. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the felling that this pair is going to have a fatefull encounter with a certain pig and lost one of them before they met Momokawa to form a united front

7. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's at the level of a crush for her. You know, like a normal wait and see, prodding out if he's interested or not approach. We'll need a somewhat big event before she can go full yandere.
    That said, I'm actually a bit concerned about the diversity of girls around kotarou. I wonder if the booby loving boy will only get well endowed ladies. Because the way I see it, author seems to have something of a size difference fetish. He paired kurono up with lolis or equivalents and he's a big guy. And he's also paired Simon with 2 tall, busty elves. That kind of makes me suspect we'll get that kind of body type for kotarou's (possible) harem. But just looking at their outer appearance sounds quite superficial on my part. Well, I'd be ok with good diversity in personallities as well.

8. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm I was going to make a coment on ch70 but reading your comment make me remember something that I was thinking when KnM was still going strong, You know that when Kurono describe his parents they were a hell lot similar to Momokawa and Meiko phisical description along with some other details like the futy moment of her being the ast thing one would want in the world, though I dont remember them all because you know is been some time since that was in my mind.
    So well this should already be half evident but what I am going for is that probably Jujutsushi could end being a precuel to Kuro no Maou what you guys think?

9. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    Descriptions of mom and dad from chapter 0, shikkaku translations.
    Holy fuck you're right. This damn connection, I can't believe I never saw it...! This is my official head canon now. The only discrepancy would be that their family name is Kurono, not Momokawa... But there can be lots of reasons for that. As for their heights, the dad is slightly taller than Momo and mom is around Futaba height in chapter 1 of jujutsushi. But, what is this supposed to imply? We know that time is very malleable when the world transfer happens in KnM, so they could be in the same world but far in the past. I swear I will flip my keyboard if Mia is in this at some point. But this fucking author is gonna make us wait ages for any sort of revelation... Regardless, maybe this means Mei-chan basically wins the momo-bowl? The universe is expanding...
    I don't know what other details you're talking about though.

10. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    Well thanks for jumping in this theory ship I guess but the thing is that I dont remember very well too (like I said is been really some time since this was last on my mind and my memory is not really the best), I think that it could be something about them keeping a secret from their childs or something about the sister, I am somewhat bewildered into remembering that the father was a fantazy author but this going on too in another novel that I am currently reading so I gave no credit to my memory of this on, but this will also partialy explain how kurono vastly outstiped his fellows tests subjets in both magic and phisical capacity.
    Well that being said I am interested in what future implication will this have for both the novels, for example if Kurono is really Momokawa son then that mean that they at the end of Jujutsushi they are going to return to earth, why they changed teir identity, if they still have their powers, if they are in the same world or in another one, etc, etc, etc and that if this is posible then I would also like to see if Sariel could also be related with someone in Jujutsushi like one of the Souma brothers or Kotori or both... but that would be stretching thing too much while we still in a too earlier stage of both novels

11. FussyBadger

FussyBadger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I've been thinking about starting this but are the chapters out of order?

12. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lionmask used to translate it in the past but ended up quiting after translating about 60 chapters.
    Someone else then picked the novel up but decided to translate the most recent chapter and then go backwards while translating new raw chapters when they come out.
    I think someone else started working with the second translator and they are going to start translating chapter starting off where lionmask stopped.

CountryMage, Lucresia and FussyBadger like this.
  13. dave186

Reading List:
    Link
    oww what happened to the normal updates?:blobsad:

14. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just 1.1 years to go until the backwards-moving updates link together with where we're all sitting at.

Ok..

15. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick! Start blasting upbeat music, and hope it triggers a time skip, or montage!

16. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, let's try Perfect Hero and see if that works..

It can only work if we, together, focus all our energy into the same genki dama.

17. SoyGoy

SoyGoy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On Chap.21 & want to ask if this is basically how it's going to go til the newest release?
    The typical inferiority-complex,self-deprecating beta-boy MC getting carried by the dumb,fat girl that goes berserk & wins the day trope?
    I really don't want to bother if I'm just going to be reading stewing angst & baby rage for 100 chapters to find out he does nothing at all,and 'heavy lifting' is all on the dumb heroine.

18. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, considering that my first reaction to your comment was, "screw you, you obviously missed the point of the whole story!", then that means that there is more to the story than that, it's never going to be as easy as, 'leave the heavy lifting to the dumb heroine', this isn't that kind of story, and the patron god of the mc doesn't reward that kind of behavior.

19. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovey dovey married couple wilderness life for koutarou... he should just explode! Lol
    Hunting togather, home made cooking, bathing togather, sleeping togather.. the only thing he needs to do left is to trust her a bit and just confess

20. DiPz

DiPz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad still no continuation for the last chapter...