Request Just found an untranslated SM webtoon

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by OldManGu, Mar 9, 2021.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is way too few sm webtoons and I demand that somebody pick this up and translate it. You will be the hero of the people and the champion of my heart.

Title: 개목걸이

Link: https://rktoon4.com/bbs/content.php?co_id=webtoon_gate&gate=toon3

Synopsis:
    The mistake he made to Darby years ago returned as a dog collar that choked Sung Hyun.

Girl blackmails the mc into being her slave until he enjoys it.

2. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    otaku31 likes this.
  4. Ixcez

Ixcez Intergalactic Xanthic Custom Error Zone

Reading List:
    Link
    Had a look at it and well am I understanding it right?

Basically girl likes/loves the MC and wants to make him her dog/sub (though it seems more like she just wants him and has some fetishes on SM and/or just didn't know anyother way to get him) and is a bit of a stalker. Somehow she's been able to make another girl her dog/sub already and so she sends her, since she's not know by the MC or at least a bit trusted by him, to act drunk and get him to sleep with her so that they can get pictures of them having sex.

So they can blackmail the MC into becoming the first girls dog because the MC already has a girlfriend and they now got proof of him cheating and then it goes on with her trying to blackmail/force the MC to do stuff. Even going as far as raping the MC in his sleep after he passes out drunk to get more blackmail material to use.