Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    please go to page 14, check amanda exoforever's post. She post side story 7 (if i'm not mistaken) and last chapter i think. Sorry i forgot, cuz its 1 am in my time region right now

mallekei, EliVesper and Meizey like this.
  2. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're looking for spoilers in this thread. Don't even bother. Nothing gets answered.

What we got from 16 pages of this "spoiler thread":

- MC kills og!FL and thus fulfills her mission as a villainess. She is now able to die. She asks Anakin (brown-haired guy, the ML) to burn her body so that she won't get revived again in this world.
    - They meet again in the modern world. Now, they can finally be together in peace.

Also, just read the first page to get a bird's eye view of the rules in the novel world they're in.
    THAT'S IT. DON'T BOTHER READING THE OTHER PAGES. You'll just waste your time reading opinions.

ivanlyw7, onnagiri, syofiaa and 23 others like this.
  3. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question.
    1. Since Anakin killed the MC:
    do people know that Eris is dead? if they do then do they know how she died? and if they know how she died, did Anakin get punished or did he explain that she wanted to die, she just needed help

2. did the 3 og!ML's fall for MC? and how? i can understand the priest but not the other 2

i kinda wanna punch the Eris' dad, you're really allowing this disrespect to happen in your presence? even if Eris doesn't complain, you should still do something

Shey_04, Ceilo27, Peerly and 3 others like this.
  4. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all very sick, one the crazy mother, the toxic prince and I no longer want to imagine the crazy empress too. :blobconfused:Is there a chapter in the novel where I can comfort my heart seeing shit suffer ???:blob_thor::blobcat_knife:

Thank you so much @AileeB :aww::aww::aww:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    evanesco99211, its0k and Tt123 like this.
  5. uRIEL9158

uRIEL9158 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Crazy, toxic sick mother, okay u can hate the marquis but how can u hate his daughter which haven't born that time??

Thank you so much @AileeB for spoiler ;);).
    Does it show how 3-toxic and pyscho- potential ML feel about Now!Eris death?

Tt123 likes this.
  6. N080dy

N080dy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would love to know the reactions of the three og!MLs when she rid herself from their existence

7. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah until 16 pages this spoiler have more discuss than spoilers

I just want to ask what happen to OG eris?

FistFullOfDillars and heyyyyasb like this.
  8. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She died, isn't it?

9. Aviana_Avi..

Aviana_Avi.. Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it that no one is talking about the ML here? Im sooo arg!
    So can anyone spoil us about the fluffy moment between the MC and ML? i think i was the first one to ask these, in this forum Haha.

I was looking for their cute interaction after she chose him as her knight!

and PLEASE NO MORE TALK ABOUT HELENA i feel like im about to puke at all the debates discussion about her character. I honestly thought that i could have my long awaited spoilers at first but all i get was people rant and whose better. Very ironic. Im also here to rant because im SO ANNOYED that theres Nothing much of a FLUFF SPOILER i was looking Between the interaction of the ML and MC!! WHAT ABOUT THE ML BACKGROUND?! is he really just a commoner and not some hidden prince of another country or son of a great aristocrat?! what about the ML personality is he jealous over other flies?

ps i literally just have to made this account so i could ask for more spoilers that nobody seems to be talking -.-

10. milkysoda

milkysoda New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um.... can someone spoil about how the other 3 mls fell in love w eris.....

also, is there an english translation of the novel? if there is, could someone please link it thank you :cry:

kurojotei likes this.
  11. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man.. this story is so tragic. The only person who mourned for OG!Eris is the maid Emma. For what does she get so much hate for? to the point she wanted to just disappear from the world. Why does her life have to be so difficult? She haven't even done any of unforgivable mistakes at that point to deserve so much hate.

I'm glad MC didn't hold on to this world. It seems like a suffocating place to live on, no matter who loves her now. Not that her own life seemed that great, her life was so lonely even back then. I know I shouldn't be saying this but really... fuck all the asian parents with decayed beliefs, discouraging their daughters to pursue their dreams(sorry if i offended your beliefs, but I'm an Asian daughter too and this is what I believe). At least she had the freedom to live her life the way she wants in a modern world.

This story just pricks at your heart constantly as you read it but you still love it for the portrayed realism of it.

12. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is honestly the first time i've seen someone get isekei'ed, seen how the world is and how they are treated, doesn't try to assimilate into the world or become the heroine of her own story, just says:
    fuck this power imbalance bullshit.
    fuck your two timing, spineless abusing ass. not even trying to annul the marriage and treating the people around you like nothing.
    fuck you gossiping fuck shits.
    fuck you hateful, inconsiderate pieces of trash.
    fuck this primitive backwards customs.

My maid is cool.
    Fuck this, I'm out.

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But og eris isnt strong either tho. Being strong doset only mean you can suplex 6 dudes or are able to bully soemome follower status

It also means living through hell everyday yet still trying to find the good in the person who made your life like this and trying to be positive. Girl is abused by her mom, eris and the prince yet still finds it in her heart ro be kind. If thats not strength I dont know what is

She was willing to die to save soemone else. Against that is strength

I feel people equate being mean and condescending as emotionally strong thats, simply not true

People who put on airs of arrogance and try to overcompensate are most often the weakest of us all. Bullies are weak. That much is true

14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did someone get to read the raw novel? :blobpeek:

The only question that remains to be answered is the ending of those 3 morons: crown prince (die motherf*cker! #evilsmile), the knight (what a moron ...#facepalm) and the priest (and you call yourself a priest?! #rolleyes) .....any spoilers? :blob_plusone:

15. priya031001

priya031001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just a theory, but whether the crown prince married Eris or Helena it would be advantageous to the king. The king would most likely not trust the queen after her betrayal, and this mistrust would extend to the crown prince as well. He must also not trust the aristocracy as well, because they may betray him.
    So, if the CP married Eris then he would have some connection/control over the aristocracy, and if CP tried to rebel against him with the support of Eris then he would be able to get rid of CP along with members of the aristocracy, who would pose a threat to him. This would also allow him to hold tighter control over the aristocracy.
    On the other hand, if he marries Helena, who is essentially a commoner with better status, then the aristocracy would take this as a slight and they would likely not support him.
    With his marriage to Helena, there is a possibility that the aristocrats would petition to remove the crown prince from his position and maybe find a new heir. This could allow the king to remove the queen as well and find a new consort who would be more firmly under his control.
    Or, if the CP decided to rebel again he would most likely not have strong allies as they could perceive his marriage to Helena as an insult. So, again the king could easily get rid of the CP.
    Either way, no matter who the CP marries, there would always be a way for the king to get rid of him and establish his power.
    (note: sorry for the way I've phased it, English is not my first language)

16. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree in saying being able to find goodness in people who seem to hate you is a strength but you seem to be taking my words in a twisted form here.
    Even still, as many of people only view Helena in a bad eye in this thread, you do the same for Eris here as well.
    I'm not going to point out each and every point as I do not want to clog the thread. And I'm going to participate on a pointless conversation where who is right or who is wrong, each have their own rights and wrongs.

I just felt bad about OG!Eris who's pain that no one noticed nor cared about. That's all.