Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man i don't care about Helena lmao at least MC got her revenge by killing her at the end (even though she got resurrected but who cares, MC is free with Anakin! :love:). Helena can continue simping after every other stinky fishes however she wants lmao for me the story about that stupid world and the stupid people inside of it (except the daddy and the maid) ended the moment MC get back to her world and meet with Anakin. That's where the real story is.

I just want to know some spoilers about the progression of MC relationship with the fish, do they regret? Do they move on? Or do they stay scumbags till the end? And also how did MC convince Anakin to grant her wish to be killed? Someone please give me some spoiler relating to that. Thank you ~

2. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Real question for the story because I haven't found it in the thread? If this has been answered, my apologies, and could someone tell me where's been told.

How and why was MC transmigrated? Like, in the most recent chapter there's the talk about souls and stuff and I'm a bit confused. Did she die in her OG life? And if so, why was she the one who got transmigrated when OG Eris made a wish? And how does she get back?

3. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She had accident or something like that (if i'm not mistaken).

-Nah, she isn't die, like her body condition is in between life and dead, into coma condition.

-i don't know the answer for this:blobpensive:

-she's dead. She requested to her knight to stab her with sword or smth, and burn her body. So yeah ... she's back to her world

(for better answer please read from the very first page of this spoiler. You can find it there. Good luck :blobxd:)

Ceilo27, Themas and MiserableSOUL like this.
  4. Themas

Themas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much appreciated!

The coma bit is especially interesting. As for the part where she gets back, I picked up the whole bit of where her knight killed her and prevented her from being brought back/resurrected. I meant more of...how does that even work? Since the high priest character said it wasn't possible, was there something she had to do or a way she had to skew the story for the world to finally let her die?

5. uRIEL9158

uRIEL9158 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    advice for everyone if you encounter someone's comment which contains criticism, insults, and other absurd things to our veloved characters, please don't respond because it will only make this forum full of debate and make your boil you blood. Thank you

Now question: I read before Helena also wants/ask Now! Eris to kill her (?), after she died, did she revived by 3-ML again?

Ceilo27, mallekei, Disolona and 5 others like this.
  6. Maybelene

Maybelene New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember to report them for violating the rules in a spoiler-only thread as well. That's way the mods will know who's been messing with the true purpose of this thread.

IIRC from the spoilers in the first pages then yes, Helena did ask/want newEris to kill her (for reasons that I don't remember if it was mentioned or not) but the 3 MLs revived her again because her body was still in tact.

DOHere, FunSmiles, Pansy25 and 2 others like this.
  7. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait really? new eris got to bounce out of this bullshit but Helena just got brought back? now i kinda feel back for her. if she really wanted to die then being brought back must be suffering

8. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve been wondering about the political situation in the country. It seems like everyone is under the king's thumb and any result with CP's marriage would be beneficial for him as it was mentioned in some earlier comments.
    So the king killed his firstborn son because of the possible treason without any evidence. It seems like he wanted to kill the queen too, but she was pregnant and it saved her and the second prince who's now CP.
    The king obviously is a power hungry psychopath, but we don't know if the first prince's charges were totally fake, because in power games he and his mother's block could have really been planning something to strengthen his position and get rid of a blood hungry tyrant. Now the opinions in society are divided and the king uses MC's family to form a union between aristocrats and royal family to show his good will towards aristocratic party.

Question 1: has Helena's family been stripped off of their titles and wealth during the issue with the first prince or earlier?

Question 2: if they were charged with treason during the 1st prince commotion, who can guarantee that it was a false accusation?

The queen was supposed to have people of the powerful families around her as her maids of honor and aids, those families would have definitely supported her child. If they all have been removed because they showed support to the 1st prince, it's not MC's father fault then. Why direct anger at him as I assume if he was involved, he would only be carrying the king's orders about fabricating evidence if he even did that?

Question 3: did MC's family actually have any power at all? It seems like the engagement couldn't have been dissolved from their side and MC's father could only clench his fists silently every time his daughter was abused in the royal palace. It seems like the king has something against him or the father is powerful in words only with the backing of the king as his loyal dog.
    I hope someone could explain this and spoil what was the end of the king. I honestly just want the royal family to be removed fully from power, because none of them is right in their heads.

9. PrettyFujoshiLady

PrettyFujoshiLady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Well, about that. I would like to ask something. It's actually making me confuse. I thought the intense bullying started later on the story. Something about the same dress on a ball. Wasn't OG Eris just a typical mean girl who was annoyed by the girl who flirts with her fiance before the time New Eris transmigrated? I'm sorry I missed the childhood story. could you please tell me what chapter that was? Please someone clarify for me. ☹️

OG Eris (soul) disappeared before killing thing cuz she's fed up with everything. So technically, OG Eris haven't committed intense bullying and murder yet, thus making the "whoever it is" pull MC to that world to fulfill the role. That means, OG Eris is not a murderer?

And one more thing, why are you bringing up the sins of her father like it's also hers. Her father's sin is not her sins. Are you saying: If you're father killed someone (If and only if) by your logic, it's also your sin and your fault. Therefore, you deserved to be outcasted and blamed for it? By all means, CP's anger toward OG Eris because of what her father did is NOT VALID, COWARDLY AND DISGUSTING.

I see. Thank you ♥️. That clarified some of my questions.

What happened with the 3 ML after they fell in love with New Eris? Did they suffer? Did they realized that they treated OG Eris unfairly too?

I see. Thank you ♥️. That clarified some of my questions.

What happened with the 3 ML after they fell in love with New Eris? Did they suffer? Did they apolo
    So when exactly did OG Eris started bullying Helena? Please clarify this for me. Since childhood? Right after meeting her? After what? Before the the time, chapter 1 started?

"How peculiar. I'm certain Eris Mizelian is their childhood friend but I'm treated as a complete outsider. My feelings could have been hurt, if I was really Eris, that is"

Then that means, they outcasted her before the time the story (Chapter 1 started).

PS: what happened to the 3 ML as the story progressed? I've read about Anakin and MC's happy ending. Thank you for all the people who spoiled us ♥️ I'm just reaaaally curious what happened with the other 3.

Volublekoala965 likes this.
  10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The spoilers say from the first day Helena met her

11. rhymeep

rhymeep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell me:
    — what happened to the three male leads that trying to resurrect Eris when she was dead in the ending? lol. not that I pity them.
    — what is their reaction (especially cp) to her being in love with Anakin?

also, there's a discussion thread available, please go there if there's more debate or opinions. I have a very hard time finding spoilers here ...:sushi_tea::sushi_sigh:

Peerly, GoliathQueen, Jukki and 4 others like this.
  12. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the romance part in this novel. Till the chapters I've read, she has only treated Anakin as a npc. I read this in another thread that this novel mainly focuses on Eris going back to her org world. Romance isn't much of a priority. The novel beautifully portrays how one can't control falling in love but what one can control is whether to act on it or not. Eris did have feelings for Anakin but for her, her main priority was to go back to her world and so she never acted on her feelings.

Continuing from where I left.
    Eris feels bad seeing Helena cry and tells her not to cry. She knows her situation but doesn't dare to comfort her. She doesn't want to get close to her in any way because she knows she would have to eventually kill her to get out of the novel. She then wonders about the fate of the Mizellian family and its servants. She asks herself whether she can really be unbothered about their fates. Eris leaves and has an intense craving for alcohol. She drinks while Anakin gives her company. She asks about Anakin's childhood and life.

She has to go to meet priest Prometheus to know about the prophecy related to Jason, but the Marquis is keeping an eye on her. After what happened in the ceremony, people kept talking about it. So Eris uses this opportunity and asks Marquis whether she can take some rest away from capital. She picks a place where Marquis doesn't have a villa, so that he won't get to know about her whereabouts. Marquis keeps tabs on her and is servants report everything about her to him. Tbh it's kinda sad that the Marquis wants to use her, even though she's just a shell of his daughter, for his political ambitions.

She disguises herself as a prostitute and approaches Hybris. Hybris is an apprentice of priest Prometheus and is very close to him, so he takes her to the priest.

As a previous spoiler mentioned, yes hybris is Eris's stepbrother. They're half siblings. So what happened was hybris's mother was an exotic dancer and she spent a night with the Marquis. She then got pregnant but didn't tell him about it because her child would be taken away from her if she did. So she hides the fact and takes shelter in the temple. Since Hybris grew up in the temple, he gets influenced by the lifestyle and decides to be a priest. By the time Marquis got to know about it, it was quite late as he had already become a high priest.

So Prometheus is like a father figure to Hybris. He was an ordinary priest but one day he got a prophetic dream. He knew it was not from the god but from a divine being. It's because god would never talk to the priests. But he hid this, and told everyone that he got a divine prophecy from the god. And this prophecy got him promoted to high priest.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  13. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! I just wanted to point out that since Hybris is the Marquis' biological son, then they're half siblings and not step siblings. Step siblings don't share blood at all, but are the results of either an adoption or your different parents getting married (your mom/dad marrying his/her dad/mom).

FunSmiles likes this.
  14. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. If MC could play her cards right. The Marquis could have an heir to succeed her place.

Lovina likes this.
  15. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for pointing that out. I've corrected it.

MuyBuy likes this.
  16. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao the whole Empire will probably fall with those two idiots ruling as Emperor and Empress. I hope they have fun being royalty while they are because sooner or later, some other foreign power will ursurp the throne or the nobles or commoner's will rise up in rebellion because of the incompetence of their rulers. Because it turns out, being Crown Prince isn't just a free liscence to order everybody around - it also means you get all those nasty responsibilities like actually ruling the Empire like you are supposed to do and not simping after some pretty, naive commoner girl. These idiots are even worse than Sovieshu and Rashta - at least Sovieshu could actually try to rule and cared a lot about his Empire, and at least Rashta was a little bit more smart and realistic than Helena. Honestly, I'll cheer for anybody who raises a rebellion and executes that Prince for being the incompetent, entitled jerk he is.

Well it's nice to see another Your Throne/I want to be you if just for a day reader here!! Another romance/fantasy/reincarnated in another world Webtoon with noble courts and a ruthless and strong "villainess" protagonist is "The Way to Protect the Heroine's Older Brother." I highly recommend it!

17. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God finally some spoiler

Been skimming through this thread to find the answer of the 3 other MLs' ending but I found nothing

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  18. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Shes my fav villainess
    Holy shit is she amazing
    She acts evil and puts trash where it belongs
    Every other villainess barely scrape the troupe

verraol and Aestheronyxx like this.
  19. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so at the end, when it says the anakin meets Eris in the modern world, is it his own body...or did he transmigrate to someone else's body? the spoiler i read it, the side story, but I'm just a little lost still

Ceilo27 likes this.