Discussion Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou adaptation announced

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Just got this info from facebook page, so here we go~

A TV anime adaptation of Kei Sazane’s light novel series “Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen" (Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World) has been announced.

-Synopsis-

“The Empire endowed with an advanced level of knowledge, and the Nebulis Imperial Household Agency feared as the ‘Country of Witches.’ On the long lasting battlefield between these two countries, a boy and girl met.The swordsman who became the ultimate force on the battlefield at the youngest age throughout all the Empire’s history―Iska.The ice witch princess praised as the strongest in all of the Imperial Household Agency―Aliceliese.“If you capture me, your dream may also be fulfilled.”
    “Likewise, if you defeat me, it will become a step in the unification of your world.”The two arch enemies were to kill each other. However, the boy had his heart stolen by the girl’s beauty and nobility. And the girl was attracted to the boy’s strength and way of living. Even if walking alongside one another would not be permitted and the only path before them was to defeat each other.“
    Kimi to boku .jpg

I love the setting of lover from two opposites faction~
    Let's hope this is good. Although I have a strong feeling that this will be another Arifureta level failure.. :notlikeblob:

2. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your feelings betray you! There is no guarantee of such horrid adaptation to become another's err.

We shall have our glorious magical fight in all it's animation and artwork!

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  3. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    personally, i prefer the author's older works, Hyouketsu Kyoukai no Eden over this one.

4. Renaxan

Renaxan [Ero Culture Enthusiast]

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, i have been really predicted this on my review few months back on this novel lol.

Its got generic romance comedy with usual tsundere heroine which its mainstream in animes after all.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  5. Elzio

Elzio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally one of Sazane Kei LN got Anime adaption, Sazane Kei is quite pro with drama element in His LN

6. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    There is something strange about the picture, I see the clothes is kinda.....
    If you see the right side, the clothes didn't make underboob shape just go straight down while in the left side the clothes magically make underboob shape
    Is this what they call PLOT???

7. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The manga never updated. A pity. The story was interesting, not new or anything, but the plot was curiously deep about the social caste, infection, and the powers.