LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler much? You might wanna put that in a spoiler tag.

2. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That whole upgrading town was utterly retarded.

However, 724 is undoubtedly one of the best chapter yet.

blablabla12 likes this.
  3. Ishkariot

Ishkariot Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fight with the pursuit of death is nice so far, but I don't like the thing that there are so much tracking spells that find you where ever you are ...
    they are worst than the NSA ...

blablabla12 likes this.
  4. blablabla12

blablabla12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whata long and boring fight.

5. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    Finding qinxin has been the best part in a while I hope the final fight with the emporer of death is great too.

I also want to see him ally with the destiny eyes girl. Would be a cool combo

6. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so, a lot of the reason the emperor of death is so hell bent on killing zhao feng is to take his god eye, right? anyone else been envisioning the cat using the EoD's eye? it's probably more suited for the skeleton since he's fallen behind, but giving it to the cat instead just seems hilarious.

7. Slightly Canted

Slightly Canted Grey Warden

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously, this is all going to work in Zhao Feng's favor in the end, but the Emperor of Death simply had way too many trump cards for someone of his level. It's completely ridiculous. I'll bet there won't be any enemy in the future that has as many random trump cards as he did.

blablabla12 likes this.
  8. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a few thousands years old monster who had all the time to demonstrate everything since the MC couldn't defeat him fast. Him having many cards in a sleeve is actually pretty normal. Other old monsters in xianxia not having just as much or even more are actually strange in my opinion.
    There will be cockroaches who survive MC if he is not strong enough to steamroll them just to be back with more cards to toss on the table.

Rou likes this.
  9. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the end of the pursuit left another extremely dumb situation for mc to deal with as expected. Sometimes I think there is some sort of convention authors attend to come with the dumbest skills ever to plague the mc with. How could 5% of his soul in a new weak body even activate the so called words left behind from an incalculable distance and take immediate effect? It's bullshit like this that ruins novels because if such skills existed then killing any bad guy would be playing Russian roulette especially if they had significant backing. Plus since it's eroding his overall strength we'll probably have to sit through introductions of weakling Juniors who he'll have to fight but that have no chance of mattering in the story.

10. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree, Read what "Invisalats" said. I don't think this particular ass-pull power ruins the novel, but it is a pretty stupid way to end the Emperor of Death arc. The Emperor of Death is lasting way too long. Don't forget there is a main continent out there with 5 star sects. The Emperor of Death is so far beneath them, why would he have such a terrifying skill and be in such a bullshit place? It doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of the novel.

11. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    gotta poison the MC so he doesnt get to OP lmao

blablabla12 likes this.
  12. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the MC took his time to powerup in the process to be able to actually kill him and not just to pursue.

13. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    >Zhuang Wan’er.
    who?

14. Invisalats

Invisalats The Bearded One

Reading List:
    Link
    As expected supreme gayness of the words of death will influence the events and if the length of the pursuit of death is any indication of length (which I'm sure it will be) then there is no point in continuing. Seriously disappointing, on the bright side it makes room for a novel that has less retarded op skills from enemies.

Guess the author can give him self kudos as the novel kept me around nearly 600 chapters before the stink drove me off.

Slightly Canted and mrttao like this.
  15. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    ... so now he has a reason to restart his cultivation and use the new technique he got in the ancient city?

16. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    Bullshit Emperor of Death who just won't die (Feng is still dealing with his shit) messed up our MC's homecoming. And now he Feng has to go to the great Continent zone where 5 star forces are in weakness and about to die. Great job setting up an exiting arc. Not.

I'm definitely putting this novel on hiatus until the next 200 chapters are out. Maybe by then the Emperor of Death will finally be over.

17. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    now we have to go through Zhao Feng re-cultivating and being weak, i hope to got we get a time skip

blablabla12 likes this.
  18. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    So he finally reincarnated....So exicted about what will happened next. This has become by far my favourite novel. I wanna see how he deals with his new body

Rou likes this.
  19. Slightly Canted

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last chap after the above post. If the words of death were going to be resolved so cleanly then why have them in the first place? Zhao Feng isn't really Zhao Feng anymore. Same soul but not the flesh and blood of his parents. I don't like that development. Anyway glad the Emperor of Death is finally over.

20. Shadowwing

Shadowwing New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God I think I will drop the Novel I don't need another ARC with Zhao Feng starting anew and killing those weaklings uff

Slightly Canted likes this.