Recommendations Kingdom building w/romance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RatedOverr, Jul 8, 2022.

1. RatedOverr

RatedOverr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As title states I am looking for some kingdom building stuff which has romance in. Doesn't have to be literally starting from nothing and making a kingdom it can be like 'Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter' where she is manging a fief or that one where he's managing a bunch of towers (forgot the name), 'A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss where he manages a dungeon', 'realist hero' where he is managing a kingdom. I think you get the point, but anything which includes managing land, place or creating a kingdom/empire etc.

1) A useful MC, recently read 'Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill', apart from the fact he can appraise people and select talented people he can't do anything else and it is annoying so yeah, the main character has have some sort of talent whether this is fighting, managing, creating etc. just something.

2) As I stated I want some romance, harem is fine, however I want the MC to have mutual romantic interest which his romantic partner(s) such is in Realist hero.

3) I am fine with dark themes such as death, rape etc. however, preferably this stuff happens to people other than the MC and love interests.

4) Final thing, I don't want the romance to be forgotten, while it doesn't have to be a main or important part of the novel, I would like to occasionally get some couple moments so we don't forget they are in a relationship.