Discussion Konjiki no Moji Tsukai

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by AndyDarren, Mar 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. AndyDarren

AndyDarren Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point I feel like the translators of this series are just messing with us just for the fun of it. This series has changed hands a thousand times and each time a few chapter get translated at a good pace and then the translator suddenly goes MIA out of nowhere. At the beginning we could have had a good laugh about the Konjiki curse but as of now it's long stopped being funny and I really just wanna continue with the story. I really wish someone would finally puck up the series with intentions of actually finishing it or at least reaching as far as a couple arcs.

2. sorenman1

sorenman1 The Forgotten Engineer of Legends

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the feeling I stopped reading because I had to keep going to different sites. It never all in one. I don't remember what chapter I stop at. I think it was after the tournament finished where he fought the lion king or something? Its been a while

3. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    The issue is most of the translators for KnM did it as a hobby. No money involved, no motivation to deliver regularly. But no reason to complain either, after all, we are getting stuff for free

4. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't blame the translators, blame the dude who pissed Loliquent from 2-3 years ago.

Glaerun, Wujigege and ali3rd like this.
  5. laexdream

laexdream Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, and if you go searching the word Konjiki, you find 6 of the same story on the search engine, in slightly different titles... Konjiki no Word Master, Konjiki no Moji Tsukai, Kinjiki no Moji Tsukai (LN)...

6. noriga

noriga Smile ..

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to move on.

Wujigege likes this.
  7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I did try to reach dekinaidiary before I started Magi Craft Meister but got no response.
    There was no email on the website I believe and my comments were stuck at pending lol
    By the way, Chapter 294 of Magi Craft Meister will be released in a few minutes..no seconds

fuzor100 and sufod01 like this.
  8. Maru

Maru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KnM is one of my fave novels too. and granted its history all i can say is just let it be for now if its not updating anymore. historical facts aside it'll probably get picked up by another group should there be enough petitions for it.

9. emperorsan

emperorsan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Hi, i rarely participate in the forum's discussion but something's been going and people have been trying to reach me, anri and so on about the novel Pick-up and what not.
    I just dropped by to say that the translator is not MIA, i just had another novel which was on the verge of completion and i had to stop for a while.
    Few chapters have been translated and are currently under editing.

I'll have you know that right now 3 translators are working on it
    A.k.a Mete,Aerosol31(That's right he's back) and anri whenever she can.

so i am politely telling everybody who wants to help out to stop as we can't accommodate any more.
    The release will get back on track within next week at the maximum or maybe the day after at the Minimum.