Other Request Korean Novel's Raws

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Xypris, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Xypris

Xypris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to ask if you can normally find raws of kr novels (so I can mtl them) since recently, I've been addicted to reading chinese novel mtls ever since I tried it one time and when it comes to korean novels, I don't seem to see/find any sites that show their chapters. Only sites where they seems to sell the book (I don't really get what it is, I just saw money so I guessed they were selling it)

Thanks for the help!

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    Find full raws without paying? Probably not :blobpopcorn: Most of the (usually CN) free raws we see online are actually pirated/aggregator sites and completely free novels are kind of a rarity.. Both CN and KR novels usually work on a pay by chapter basis, so that might be what you saw? Though KR ones tend to have rental chapters for cheaper than permanent purchases too

There are some "unlock 1 rental chapter daily" KR novels (like on RidiBooks, Kakao, Naver(?)) but most of them are on their own apps which don't have translation features and protected from copying

I only know of one on Ridibooks (Bon Appétit / 맛본 김에 꿀꺽!) which you can read through their site on browser to mtl. I'm usually on Chrome so there's auto Google Translate lol I'm sure there's more that I just don't know of though! All you need is to make an account to unlock daily chapters to read. The chapters expire after 3 days of redeeming it!

edit: oh! If you're on Android and don't mind spending a few bucks for a complete novel, there are some KR e-books in their store too (if it's available in your region). The only one I've got is When The Villainess Loves / 악녀가 사랑할 때. Though not a free option, it's still much cheaper than purchasing per chapter (i think)?

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    Xypris likes this.
  3. Xypris

Xypris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely! Thanks for the such a detailed answer XD. Thanks to you, I'm no longer in the dark. Once again, thanks for the help!

judeiiro likes this.
  4. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure! May you discover some great reads:blobhighfive:

5. Xypris

Xypris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer, will definitely check him out!

6. Bandgild

Bandgild New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you have the drive link for korean novel's raw? can you also share it to me?