Spoiler Kuro no Maou - Yandere Relationship Status

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by BlackPhoenix, May 24, 2019.

?

Who is your Favorite female character you are rooting for.

1. Lily

35.3%
  2. Fiona

11.8%
  3. Nell

17.6%
  4. Sariel 7th apostate maybe????

29.4%
  5. Other not yet introduced in translated version

5.9%
  1. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I read "kuro no maou" and as of the current translated chapter(416) I found out that the first female lead character(Lily) shot down another (possible) female lead character (Nell).:blobfearful::blob_teary:

I'm asking if there is anyone who has read the raws of the novel or over MTL and can enlighten me on the progress of Kurono's relationship, e.g. how each of them ends up, who enters and leaves, who dies(maybe) and if Nell is still around.

also another question below in the spoiler tag.
    I saw a post from 2~3 years ago that says that Fiona blackmails him into a relationship and that Lily ran away or something and that he rapes Sariel(7th apostate) and finds out that she is his kohai or something, and if she is her kohai is it the girl that was with him in his club named Shirazaki Yuriko????:blobfearful::blobpensive::blobsad:

Anything is welcomed for this discussion, Thank you.

2. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you still want to know about that? Cause if not I don't have to type long explanations.

BlackPhoenix likes this.
  3. BlackPhoenix

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have the time. I would love to know how it goes. Cause truth be told. I took a small break so the translated chapters could increase.

anotherAniket likes this.
  4. anotherAniket

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I have totally skipped through the war arc. At the end there is a standoff between team Kuro and Sariel. Apparently Kuro and Sariel get separated from others and at the last moment Kuro realises that she has the soul/memories of his previous life's classmate/clubmate Shirasaki who was deeply in love with him. So, he shows mercy and instead of killing her he has sex with her. Wait, what? Let me explain. She'll no longer be a virgin and lose her powers cause God only gives powers to virgin Apostles. Sex is kinda consensual and he definitely DOESN'T rape Sariel. Plus the place where they spent their quality time is _____. Then there's another arc of them living together.
    After that they meet up with Lily and Fiona. There he drops the bomb and everyone loses their shit. Lily gets heartbroken that Kuro had sex with Sariel. And she leaves their little guild/group called something Magicians. Now Fiona plays her ace aka bitch move and tells Kuro that Lily and her both love him. And if he doesn't accept her love she too will leave him. So yeah she blackmails him and he says yes to her love. So they fuck a lot. Sariel becomes Kuro's slave which apparently means Fiona's as well. And Fiona treats her like total shit. And emotionless Sariel takes it all like M.
    And you asked about Nell as well lmao. So,
    Nell gets tricked by Fiona (bigger bitch move) and Kuro totally breaks his friendship with her. Fiona takes everyone out of his harem. And lives happily with Kuro. Again, they fuck a lot. The End.
    BUT, DON'T WORRY. EVERYTHING IS SOLVED SOMEHOW. Lily comes back (brought back actually). And finally his 'Harem' route has been given green light by both yandere (Lily and Fiona). Nell makes up with Kuro. But hasn't proposed yet. And a few potential harem members are introduced.
    Sorry for any typos.

BlackPhoenix likes this.
  5. anotherAniket

Reading List:
    Link
    Again,
    You know that Kuro has been given Demon Lord/God's blessing. And he has to complete tasks/missions to get the whole power. Which he gets at around 700th chapter. And as of now he has defeated only one apostle (Sariel) out of twelve I guess. Which took author about NINE YEARS. That's comparable to One Piece's pace. So, I'm keeping it on hold as well.

BlackPhoenix likes this.
  6. BlackPhoenix

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the explanation. My head just went boom right now. I'm happy about the nell part. Imo best girl is nell. Fiona really became a bitch huh. I remember that they said that lily and fiona fought and made a deal or something or black mailed each other or something. So does sariel ever gets help also what were other potential harem. People that were yet to be introduced from the war? And did they say that something happened to her sister?

Thank you for the replies. :blobwoah:

7. BlackPhoenix

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully the author won't pass away before he finishes this thing. This is the only ntr yandere novel that i would really read. I mean the part that I hated the most was when lily did that bitch move against nell right before the war. That made feel nauseous as fuck. But it still my 2nd or 3rd fav novel after "the deathmage" thnx for filling me in.

8. anotherAniket

Reading List:
    Link
    Lily and Fiona are totally cool with each other and are sleeping with Kuro on alternative nights. They've agreed together to make Kuro a powerful person on the continent which basically means he gets to marry powerful/influential girls. For example they've planned to engage Princess Nell with Kuro so he can get support from her kingdom.
    As of now, Sariel's treatment by Lily and Fiona is better. But she has hidden/ignored Shirasaki's feelings as they are not her's and thinks of them as inconvenient for her master (Kuro). So, she denies loving Kuro and only considers him as her Master.
    And about the Harem members introduced later on; sorry but I forgot their names. One is from Nell's kingdom and also her teacher. Other is from different country/kingdom which Kuro visits later on a mission. And is guaranteed by Lily and Fiona that she'll get pregnant by Kuro.
    And there's a chance for Erina (guild receptionist) who got rejected by Kuro (well, in the war arc which I've skipped, some old man maybe some commander/general asks Kuro to visit his daughter for marriage ofc. who turns out to be Erina).
    Also there are two kid sisters who are in love with Kuro and searching for him.
    Again, I've totally skipped the war arc but I don't think any harem member was introduced in it. (There's an enemy girl which I don't know anything about was taken in by Nero (Nell's brother) and is living with him in his kingdom.)
    And whose sister are you talking about?
    Sorry for the late reply I was busy last night.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    BlackPhoenix likes this.
  9. BlackPhoenix

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx for the clear cut info. It helped clear most of my misconceptions. Cause for some reason they translated one part of the story that is very far from where the story is actually at and it was the part where kurono was gonna marry the princess that nell brother is in love with and a plan to fuck things up. I was talking about kurono's sister. Cause just like him. When he was getting summoned shirasaki was with him and also got summoned . So they say that she may have also been summoned just like shirasaki.

10. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's a spoiler of Kuro no Maou on how the MC was able to control his Yandere Harem and stops them from killing each other. He also convince them to allow him to have a Harem.
    Here's some spoiler on how MC was able to control his Yandere Harem. Most of it were taken from Honoakari's summary since it would be a pain if I manually write down everything, but I added some things, including the spoilers for our new Heroines.

Kurono (MC)

When Lily ran away and threatened Fiona and Kuruno. Fiona took Nell and Sariel to kill Lily, fiona sent the unconcious Kurono to Spada, his old friend Simon comes to the rescue - with a bottle of strong alcohol.
    - Simon tells Kurono that the girls are too selfish. Fiona blackmailed Kurono in order to become his girlfriend, and now Lily is doing the same.
    - He tells our hero that he needs to become selfish as well. Assert his authority, discipline the girls, and build himself a harem!
    - In the end, Kurono is convinced that this is the only way to rescue everyone. Finally motivated, he uses the sixth blessing and recovers his full strength.

Sariel

Sariel is Yuriko (Kuruno's Childhood friend). Sariel received training similar to Kurono's. And once her training was completed, her old memories were sealed away. Thus, she became a perfect servant of the Church, and was eligible to receive Apostle powers...
    During the battle against sariel in Galahad War, Kuruna and his party was able to damage her greatly.
    Kurono plans to weaken Sariel by unlocking her memories. He has Simon shoot a specially-prepared magic bullet at her.
    - The plan succeeds. Sariel starts to regain her memories and loses her focus.
    - With her last powers, Fiona blows up one of Sariel's arms. Kurono uses his Cursed Hatchet to cut one of Sariel's legs.
    - Sariel desperately attempts to escape. She activates a magical portal, which starts pulling Sariel in.
    - Kurono clings to Sariel, and they both disappear into the portal.
    Kurono and Sariel get teleported to a snowy forest in Daidalos.
    - Kurono wants to kill Sariel. He rips off her other leg, then starts strangling her.
    - However, our hero stops as the effect of the magic bullet causes Sariel's unsealed memories to flow into Kurono's mind...
    - Kurono realizes that Sariel is in fact Shirasaki Yuriko, the girl that he used to have a crush on in the previous world.
    - He also finds out that Yuriko was planning to confess to him (she too was in love with him, very much actually).
    - Kurono believes that, as a result of being brainwashed, Sariel is not really Yuriko, but more like a different person that happens to have Yuriko's memories. As proof, Sariel does not suddenly become Yuriko but rather retains her original robotic personality.
    - But regardless, Kurono gives up on killing Sariel.
    - Carrying Sariel on his back, Kurono soon reaches a familiar building - Lily's old hut.
    - Sariel warns Kurono that even though she no longer wants to kill him, once she regenerates she will be forced to do it anyway, because she's an Apostle.
    - Kurono realizes that in order to make Sariel "fall from Heaven" and lose her status as an Apostle, he'll have to take her virginity. ^^
    - This is where Mia's fourth blessing comes in very handy
    - In Spada, Kurono tells Lily and Fiona the story of the past months, beginning with the 'incident' with Sariel.
    - Kurono no longer considers Sariel an enemy, especially now that she has the blessing of a Black God.
    - Sariel decided that she will love Kurono, in order to honor the memories of Shirasaki Yuriko

Fiona
    - When Lily ran away, Fiona blackmailed our MC to become his girlfriend
    - Fiona gives Kurono two choices: either he takes Fiona as his girlfriend (and Fiona will accept Sariel's presence), or else she will join forces with Lily and fight Sariel to the death.
    - Even though he finds this proposal unreasonable, Kurono can't bring himself to dislike Fiona. Rather, he admits that he is captivated by her, in terms of personality and looks.
    - Thus, Kurono decides to make Fiona his girlfriend, and they kiss. Fiona weeps tears of joy.
    - Fiona finds a suitable house for her and Kurono to live in - an old and haunted mansion, which will require exorcising. Kurono and Fiona enter the mansion and kill the ghost of the previous owner.
    - Fiona also managed to get rid of Nell and soon after, Kurono and Fiona finally decide to make love. ^^

Lily

- Lily wants to kill Sariel, so she summons her giant red sword and attacks. Kurono however stops her by using two of his blessings.
    - Lily then decides to read Kurono's memories and stumbles upon the scene where Kurono took Sariel's virginity. Kurono doesn't want Lily to see this, so he pushes her aside. However, it's too late.
    - Lily runs away, crying. Kurono wants to go after her, but is stopped by Fiona, who hugs him from behind.
    - Finally, Kurono realizes that both girls had been in love with him all this time.
    - While having a yandere dialogue with 'herself' about how Kurono 'belongs' to her, Lily enters the most dangerous dungeon in Avalon - a large, ruined city called [Territory of Divine Destruction "Avalon"].
    - Lily decides to conquer this dungeon as part of the trial given to her by her Goddess: becoming strong enough to 'remove' the other girls who are in love with Kurono, making sure Kurono belongs only to her.
    - Lily plucks her left eye and replaces it with Kurono's (the one he lost at the beginning of the story). Because of her spiritual link with Kurono, Lily can now see everything that Kurono is witnessing in real-time (she spies on Kurono making love to Fiona ^^).
    - In addition, the spiritual link allows Lily to use all the abilities that Mia gave to Kurono!!!
    - We find out that Lily is possessed by the final monster on Mia's list: the Envy Ray, a soul parasite that greatly amplifies one's feelings of jealousy.
    - Lily is not bothered by this, but actually thanks the Envy Ray for helping her understand the "true meaning of love"...
    - Lily declares that she loves Kurono and that she wants him only for herself. She tells Kurono that she wants to live together with him in her 'paradise' (the ancient dungeon).
    - Lily tells Fiona to break up with Kurono, otherwise, she will kill her.
    - Fiona is enraged upon hearing this and is determined to kill Lily
    -Fiona then explains the situation to Sariel and Nell, telling them how dangerous Lily has become, and convinces them to join her cause. The three form a party and leave for Lily's dungeon.
    - Sariel manages to injure Lily by using a new move that she learned by copying Nell.
    - Unfortunately, her concentration wavers as Lily taunts her, telling her that Kurono only cares about the memories of Shirasaki Yuriko that are inside Sariel, and not about Sariel herself.
    - Sariel's mind is overwhelmed by feelings of jealousy and hatred for Yuriko. Lily takes advantage of this and wins the first round.
    - The battle with Nell is even easier for Lily. She defeats the princess by using her mind-influencing powers to show her a vision in which Nell wins the battle, kills Lily, and afterwards consoles Kurono by having lots and lots of s*x with him...
    - The final battle is Lily vs. Fiona, a long-awaited clash between love rivals.
    - After a lengthy exchange of magical attacks and verbal abuse, Fiona almost manages to kill Lily. However, Lily has her homunculus servants join the fight, and thus wins the battle by a hair's breadth.
    - Lily decides not to kill the three girls. Instead, she places mind-control rings over their heads and links them to her own mind. As a result, Lily can now use the powers of the other three heroines as well...
    - Kurono sneaks past Lily and rescues the other girls, severing their connection to Lily. They are still in a coma though so they cannot fight. Kurono then returns to the battlefield and challenges the fairy.
    - To prevent Lily from using Mia's powers, Kurono crushes the eye that he received from Mia. As a result, neither him nor Lily can use the powers of Mia for now - they can only use their weapons and base abilities.
    - After a lenghty battle, Kurono manages to deal severe damage to Lily by using his cursed weapons. However, Lily retaliates by giving our hero a Life Drain kiss, which severely weakens Kurono..
    - Just when it looked like Lily would win, Simon rescues Kurono by using a 'healing bullet'. This gives Kurono the power to defeat Lily once and for all.
    -Now that Kurono has won, he wants Lily to return with him. Despite everything she did, Kurono still loves her very much. Lily however believes the only way to atone herself is to die.
    - Ignoring the Envy Ray's screams, Lily gouges out her heart (the place where the Envy Ray resides).
    - To Kurono's despair, Lily's heart evaporates (is accepted by Mia as proof of defeating the final monster on her list).
    -Kurono no longer seems to care. He decides that he will save Lily, no matter what...
    - Kurono gouges out his own heart and places it inside Lily, hoping that the half-fairy will be revived (the spiritual link between Lily and Kurono should allow Kurono's heart to heal 'itself' inside Lily's body, just like the case with Kurono's eye).
    - Kurono doesn't intend to die, so he pulls out the heart of the Chaotic Rim from his pocket dimension (which he kept as a trophy) and attempts to replace his missing heart with it, but fails to do so.
    - Lily wakes up, surprised that she's still alive, and notices that Kurono is about to die. She realizes what Kurono did and decides to rescue him in return. She uses her healing powers to properly connect the Chaotic Rim's heart to Kurono's body.
    - Kurono wakes up, and the two hug eachother. Thus, this long arc ends with a happy ending...
    - Lily decides to make peace with the other girls. Lily and Fiona accept Kurono's wish of being in a relationship with multiple girls at the same time.
    - Lily reveals her big plans to Fiona: to make Kurono into Maou. And the first step towards this would be for him to marry Princess Nell and inherit the throne of Avalon. Sadly, Nell is still too shy to confess

Princess Nell

- Lily confronts Princess Nell. Lily found out that Nell 'pleased' herself using objects belonging to Kurono, and she blackmails Nell into giving up on him. Nell reluctantly decides to go back to Avalon, not before saying a teary goodbye to Kurono.
    - In Avalon, Princess Nell meets her former mentor, Bellgrosen (250 years old loli miko with black hair and red eyes; dragon race).
    - Bellgrosen listens to Nell's love troubles, and offers her solution: training.
    - Nell's previous innocent personality was incompatible with fighting, this is why Nell chose healing instead.
    - Now that Nell is motivated, she quickly learns everything that Bergrosen teaches her, and becomes very powerful. Nell then changes her adventurer class to War Miko.
    - Nell realizes that she has been tricked by Fiona and tries to kill her, but she is stopped by Sariel.
    - Fiona then boasts about how she finally got rid of all of her love opponents (she 'defeated' Nell, Lily ran away, and Sariel is just a s*ave now).
    - Soon after, Kurono and Fiona finally decide to make love. ^
    - Now that Lily is gone, Nell decides to return to Spada, hoping to meet her beloved Kurono. Unfortunately for her she meets Fiona first.
    - Fiona tells Nell the story of the past months, while conveniently omitting that she became Kurono's girlfriend. She also tells Nell that Kurono is very sad and needs "comforting", something which Nell wonderfully misinterprets...
    - Nell meets Kurono, and after a long conversation she tells him to "embrace" her. Kurono becomes very angry at Nell, acts like they are no longer friends, and throws her outside.
    - Nell realizes that she has been tricked by Fiona and tries to kill her, but she is stopped by Sariel.
    - Fiona then boasts about how she finally got rid of all of her love opponents (she 'defeated' Nell, Lily ran away, and Sariel is just a s*ave now).
    - The tournament begins. Nell defeats all of her opponents in one hit, and reaches the Grand Final.
    - The final battle however is interrupted when the Chaotic Rim enters the arena.
    - Nell and Kurono challenge the monster, overwhelming it with perfect teamwork.
    - Regardless, the monster is very strong. At some point Nell becomes incapacitated, so in the end it's just Kurono vs. the Chaotic Rim.
    - After a long battle, Kurono defeats the monster at a hefty price - he loses an arm and a leg, and is on the verge of death.
    - Nell restores Kurono's limbs, but even so, Kurono has to spend a month or so in a wheelchair until he fully recovers.
    - Much later in the story, Kurono will finally meet with the King of Avalon, who will reward him for saving his daughter Nell during the battle at the Colosseum.
    - Kurono forgives Nell for the past 'incident', telling her that he overreacted. Unfortunately, Nell is still too shy to confess to Kurono...
    - it's also interesting to note that Nell was so shocked by Kurono's previous rejection, to the point where her mentor Bergrosen decided to give her an amnesia drug, so that she may forget about Kurono, temporarily. As of now, her amnesia has been dispelled.
    Nell is fated to marry Kuruno as per Lily's plan.

Bergrosen

-Bergrosen is curious about Kurono, but Nell is afraid that Bergrosen will fall for him, so she tells her not to meet him.
    - Her mentor reassures Nell that it's impossible for her to fall for Kurono. Bergrosen's destined man is only the one that receives the blessings of Mia Elroad, and she has been waiting for her fated person for centuries.
    - Bellgrosen's destined man is obviously Kurono, but neither of the girls realize it, since Kurono keeps his relationship with Mia a secret..
    - Nell takes Kurono to meet her mentor, Bergrosen, who falls in love with Kurono at first sight.
    -Nell took noticed of it and threatened her by saying "seems like we are destined to kill each other"
    - Bellgrosen however doesn't want to accept her newfound feelings because she is still waiting for her 'destined one' (which is actually Kurono, but she doesn't know it).
    - For some reason, Kurono ends up believing that the little girl in front of him is Nell's little sister...
    - The two girls decide to play along with Kurono's misunderstanding, and Nell tells Kurono that her mentor, Bergrosen, left Avalon and went on a training trip...

Reki and Ursula

-Kuruno saved Reki and Ursula from a guy attempting to r*pe them.
    - Kurono and Sariel befriend the two young girls: Reki (golden hair, red eyes, white skin) and Ursula (silver hair, blue eyes, brown skin).
    - The two girls (orphans) are considered second-class citizens because they were not born in Sinclaire Kingdom - the homeland of the Church on Ark Continent - but rather in the countries nearby which were conquered by the Church.
    - After some time, Reki and Ursula find out that Kurono and Sariel are hiding their true identities. But even so, they respect and admire them.
    - Kurono realizes that Reki has the potential to become a powerful fighter, and so he trains her together with the village guards. After a few weeks of training, she becomes the strongest fighter amongst the villagers.
    - Also, when a large group of monsters attacks the village, Kurono finds out that Ursula has a very powerful drain ability, which comes in the form of a white mist: first it drains the magical power of its target, then their life force as well.
    - During the attack, Ursula sends her mist and turns a giant monster into a pile of bones, in an instant.
    - Ursula has trouble controlling her power, which she labels as a curse. Kurono starts training her as well.
    - Reki is very upset as she realizes that the fights between the two are on an entirely different level - Ursula is stronger that Reki.
    - Ursula tells Reki that she fell in love with Kurono, and that she wants to sleep together with him, just like Sariel does (they're still lolis, so they take "sleeping" literally though).
    - Reki tries to help Ursula with this, but in the end it's Reki that ends up sleeping together with Kurono. And she too realizes that she's in love with him...
    - The next morning, Ursula calls Reki a traitor.
    - Thus, the long-lasting friendship of the two young girls is now over...
    - Two months after the war, Kurono and Sariel prepare to leave for Spada as the snow starts to melt.
    - Reki and Ursula want to go with them, but Kurono disapproves of this. He wants the girls to remain in Daidalos. If they follow Kurono, they will be dragged into his future fights and risk their lives.
    - Our heroes are attacked by lots and lots of squid monsters: small, medium and giant. They have tentacles with spear-like tips, can fly, and the big ones can spit acid.
    - Kurono and Ursula face the monsters head-on. Reki and Sariel remain behind to protect the villagers.
    - Reki is very upset as she realizes that even Sariel, who lacks three limbs, is more powerful that her. Filled with anger, she rushes alone into the battlefield.
    - Ursula becomes more and more exhausted, having to 'erase' several giant squid.
    - Kurono realizes that he won't make it in time to protect Ursula from a lethal attack, but Reki arrives and rescues her.
    - Just as she was getting praised by Kurono, Reki is impaled by a giant tentacle and gets dragged away...
    - A teary Ursula tells Kurono that Reki's death was her own fault (previously, Ursula told Reki that she is too weak to stand by Kurono's side; as a result, Reki joined the battle in order to prove that she's strong enough).
    - Kurono however disagrees and consoles her. They even sleep together. The next day, Ursula keeps clinging to Kurono...
    - With Sariel on his back, Kurono enters the inside of the monster through one of its holes. There, they find Reki's body.
    - As Sariel grabs hold of Reki, she is thrown outside by a strong wind.
    - After the battle, Ursula searches for Kurono, only to find out that he already left for Spada...
    - She decides she will go to Spada as well; however, she first travels to Iruzu Village, wanting to bury Reki there.
    - All of a sudden, Ursula is captured by a group of Inquisitors, who wish to have her executed because of her OP ability. However, Ursula is rescued by none other than Reki, who somehow has revived.
    - It is revealed that Ursula and Reki are the descendants of two powerful enemies of the Church from the Ark Continent, and that they inherited their powers. Ursula has an OP magic/life drain ability, while Reki has OP regeneration and melee figting ability.
    - The two girls (who are now friends again) leave Daidalos and head for Spada, hoping to reunite with their beloved Kurono.
    - Many chapters later, we find out that Reki and Ursula managed to reach Spada safely but then were tricked and captured as s*aves by some bad guys
    - When Kuruno lost his memories he unexpectedly met Ursula and Reki. Reki and Ursula are overjoyed at reuniting with their beloved Kurono.
    - Unfortunately, Kurono lost his memories, and doesn't recognize the girls at all...
    - They decide to tell eachother their respective stories. However, Reki and Ursula decide to lie about Kurono's past.
    - The fact that Kurono has amnesia means that Reki and Ursula can now have Kurono all for themselves.
    - The two young girls proclaim themselves to be Kurono's lovers, and lie to Kurono about how he 'did it' with them back in Daidalos.
    - Kurono is in despair... In the end, he declares that he will take responsibility and marry Reki and Ursula.
    - Unfortunately for the girls, Kurono decides that they must wait several years, until the girls are mature enough. This includes 'doing it'...
    -During the Dungeon event, Kuruno together with Reki and Ursula encountered Lily, Sariel and Fiona.
    - The situation is hostile at first. But after some talking, Reki and Ursula admit they lied to Kurono.
    - Lily offers to use her powers to restore Kurono's memories, and Kurono accepts.
    - With this, our hero, Kurono Mao, is finally back. He remembers everything. He apologizes to Lily, Fiona and Sariel for the past hostilities.
    - He also forgives Reki and Ursula, and is surprised by the fact that Reki is still alive.

Briggite

-the Dark Elf priestess Brigitte, large breast and thicc elf. tries to seduce Kurono intensely, but he rejects all of her advances (he has had enough trouble with his own girls already, he doesn't want more).
    - She believes that Kuruno is her destined one.
    - On the other hand Lily doesn't mind Brigitte, sice a bond with the great priestess of Faren would certainly be beneficial to her plan of making Kurono into Maou.-
    -Lily made an agreement with Brigitte's grandfather that Kuruno will mary Birgitte in the future.
    - She became very delighted when she received Kuruno's letter (Chapter 775)

Elina

-She is a forgotten heroine, after Kuruno rejected her she rarely appears in the novel, despite this she still became one of Kurono's marriage candidate

Emilia

- She is a Calamara Idol.
    - She got depressed after Lily took all her fans. (Lily was jealous that Amnesiac Kuruno was standing beside Emilia during one of her performance and decided to take revenge, thus becoming an Idol herself. She became more popular than Emilia)
    - Kuruno comforted Emilia, and even told her that they should run away, but Kuruno only said this to comfort her.
    - Emilia fell in love with Kuruno.
    - She became heartbroken when she saw Lily kissed Kuruno and she felt betrayed.
    - She left Calamara before Kuruno was able to see her.
    - She may appear in the future as an Enemy.

Celis

-She is Nell’s body guard who fell for Kurono, not much to say at this point.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Sine, Amanif and BlackPhoenix like this.
  11. Amanif

Amanif Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it gets the nice ending it deserves and Lily Fiona Nell At least are in his harem.

12. Amanif

Amanif Member

Reading List:
    Link