LCD Kuro no Maou

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Odyssey, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:

Paps likes this.
  2. scallop

scallop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Certainly. I remember three which I consider the most prominent, although I'm around 20 chapters behind in the raws so I don't know if there's been more. So in order,
    There's the part where Kurono brings Sariel home and confesses that he fucked her. Lily runs away, and Fiona somehow manages to make Kurono her boyfriend. Some time later, she entices Nell into trying to offer up her body to Kurono. This backfires. Then, after more keikaku, Nell ends up seeing Fiona and Kurono make love from outside their house. strike 1.
    Lily is now the 7th sin monster. Fiona, Sariel and Nell go fight her after incapacitating Kurono who just recently lost and arm and leg (again?). Anyway, Nells fights Lily and wins, Kurono later marries her and they have a child. But that's just an illusion shown by Lust Rose (Current Arc!) power that Lily can use because reasons. In this dreamland, Nell sees that she had a daughter, a cute blond fairy. Kurono proposes to call her Lily... strike 2.
    Lily was saved and they return to Spada. But the Cross people are making their move, infiltrating Pandora's churches and trying to take over from the inside. Kurono is a hero of pretty much all of Pandora now, so the higher ups want a connection with him. In few words, the decided pairings are, Kurono x Will's sister (forgot her name), and Nell x Will. Nell tries to assault her dad, the king of Avalon when she hears this. Strike 3.
    Honestly, I love Nell as a yandere sub-archetype, a regrettable yandere. She shines when she gets knocked down a peg but still manages to get up every time.

3. Darkaeluz

Darkaeluz 『Whosays25 Onii-chan』, 『He who gave up on Love』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice, does she become yamdere queen or something after 3 strikes?

4. Esperreal

Esperreal [The Real Esper], [The Specialest Snowflake]

Reading List:
    Link
    And this is why this story needs to be translated

on another note is someone translating this or is it dropped again? I know its only been a month but was wondering on a release schedule or if it was dropped again

5. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ I was considering it when I catch up with my current series, which is scheduled to happen in half a year, but honestly, I'd prefer it be someone else. hopefully someone faster.
    Also, I caught up with those 20+ chapters, so here's some spoilers for the last arc. It's a summary really.
    So it's the 33rd arc, Forest of Black. To recap, Crusaders are trying to take over and their current ploy is to convert the black monoliths (like the one in Spada dedicated to Mia) all over Pandora into white monoliths that will allow them to teleport in armies at those key locations. Kurono and gang know this and are on a journey to seal off each of them with some black magic mojo. To recap on 'the gang', AKA Element Masters, we have Lily who's now Kurono's fiancee, Fiona, who's his lover, and Sariel, who's the slave. They can all use black magic somehow or other now (I'm starting to suspect any potential harem member needs to be able to do this).

Anyway, back to the arc. We start off at a mysterious scene where an old man as talking to a woman, his granddaughter. They talk about kurono and what his existence can mean... After resolving the monolith problem in Partea, the centaur country, Kurono and gang are on their way to Fahren, dark elf land. They first go to the capital to greet the king and officially get permission to mess with the monolith. King is a trap (like Simon I mean). And queen is Will's older sister (who I guess is a shotacon?), anyway, she's a battle maniac like most of her family and challenges kurono to a spar. It wasn't too serious, and after that was done, they headed off to the old capital, now holy land, Morigan. Over there they eat snake meat which is apparently delicious and tastes like AAA beef, and before meeting the chief, are greeted by this voluptuous dark elf lady wearing extra revealing clothes (dark elves sure are lewd in this story). Anyway, the old man chief says they can do their thing with the monolith, but the condition is only kurono can go, no weapons, hidden dimension or otherwise, and he must go with the sexy chocolate elf, Bridgette, who's also the miko of the place.

So after a sensual body check from Bridgette, they head into the Forest of Black. They walk for a while, have lunch (homemade and full of energy-rich foods), the trees get bigger and bigger, like at 300 meters at the monolith, which they get to, kurono does the thing, and it's night time so they will return tomorrow. A cottage and onsen is there so there's no real inconvenience. Once in the bath, as you might have guessed, Bridgette comes in (naked duh), and tries to make a move of kurono. He wouldn't have any of that tho, one yandere war was enough so he called her out on it. She said sorry, and politely asked to make babies with him. He invoked his Mao power Over Ecstasy.

Ok so Over Ecstasy governs all things lewd so kurono used it to suppress his boner. Blah blah blah, and she still wanted to do it because fate or duty or something. Anyway, some monsters attacked so kurono had to take care of them. Then more monsters appeared and Bridgette also fought (they're still both naked by the way). Bridgette could use black magic, she made swords and shit out of it. From all the out of place monsters, these were insect types called Knight Mantis, they surmised that a hive must be nearby. After they soon reported it, there was an emergency quest to exterminate a Central Hive the next morning.

The Bug Brigade consisted of pawn ants, bishop bees, knight mantis, rook spider, queen butterfly, and king arachnid. This isn't really important I guess, but anyway, it's a huge army. Of course the Element Masters all have nukes so they (they meaning Kurono and Sariel since they're the melee types) entered the hive. with this and that, they got all the way up the hive and Bridgette killed lopped off the queen's head. But then the true queen popped out of the queen (shell)'s abdomen, and started carrying away the egg of the king. She was too fast so the others wouldn't reach on time so Kurono used one of his most powerful thingy, Over Limiter, this thing boosts everything like 100x, but also fucks him up a bit. So he kills the queen and egg with one shot of over limit bullet arts, while his hands turn to stone for a while. That's about it for kurono for this arc. he rests a bit to recover, then heads for Adamantria, dwarf land. And Lily, she promises that she agrees to have Bridgette have Kurono's kid. For, reasons.

Oh but there's some more. I think I mentioned this a few posts above, Nell's betrothal to Will. Well, Will is fucking terrified because he's well aware of how she is and who she likes. He thus made a 'master plan' to get the two together somehow. But it involves the deplorable yandere princess confessing her feelings to the nightmare berserker.

F-0081 is a humunculus, she thinks she's defective because of her large chest and because she's not as strong as the others since she's a sex-droid, Lily wanted to recycle her but thanks to Kurono, she somehow survived. She reveres Kurono and Lily as gods, and gets all hot and bothered (malfunctioning) when Kurono is near. Ok so that was recap. She was currently in one of Lily's proxy adventurer parties, Sylpheed with some other humunculi. The current mission was to accompany Simon's party, the Gunslingers, into a gun testing experiment. Well, and army of pawn ants attacked and they somehow survived because Simon was fixing up this mass produceable mech armor, and F-0081 got inside and kicked ass. After they heard about it, Lily rewarded her with the name of Prim. (I personally hope to see more of Prim-chan's exploits in the coming arcs.) Bonus: so it's kind of hard to get the pun here, 0081, 8 is hachi which in conjunction with other letters can have the 'h' change to 'pp', while 1 is ichi. If you take 0 as O, 0081 spells oppai!

One last part. Kurono was, at one point, a priest (psuedonym: Crow) for the cross church (...) and he'd taken care of two loli orphans, Ursula and Reki, who proceeded to fall for him (who wouldn't). Anyway, they're pretty strong, Ursula has this acid gas power that instantly burns away everything other than the skeleton, and Reki doesn't die when she's killed or something. After Kurono left, they got caught by bad crusader priest, Reki lost a life, but they managed to escape. They made it to Spada, but Kurono was away. At this point, Kurono was the hero of Spada, but they only asked about Crow, so no one had a clue. They got caught as slaves, then busted out. Recap end. After fucking up half the slaver's guards (the rest fleed), they forced the slaver to take them into Fahren as pretend slaves. Once there, they became adventurers, killed mercenaries (free money) that the slave company sent after them, and kept at their search for Crow.

That was all for this arc (17 chapters). I left out a ton of details and characters, but I didn't feel like they were that important. I'll probably reread the story again soon, so I guess I'll make more summaries.

blablabla12, Esperreal and Paps like this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if have learned something about this series is that there will always be a grooup to pick it up, so lets just be patient and wait for the magic to happen.

Esperreal and Arbalest like this.
  7. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Sadly the trap mage are eating all the goods while KnM are left to eat all the dust I dunno why it's so popular and overrated! A disgusting trap mage MC with a lot of muscular girls. I don't want to learn more about them cause it's not my tea cup.

8. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    today revising thee reading list...
    Wait what the... Ah, is just this guy again

seriously why made the translation backward, Jujutsushi with his less that 100 chapters between was one thing but KnM have almost 300 of diference, even if he finish all of them we will have to wait like 3 years and thats if the relase rate is the same

Paps likes this.
  9. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm doing it in order tho... I did 670 for fun~

10. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAH He already said that he will be doing it in order.

11. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well sorry about that comment in the heat of the moment but I dont mean to be critiquing, these were more like my last words before giving up and going to start the raws until catching with the translation...

Anyway *running away* THANKS for picking it!!!!...

12. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for translating the last chapter so fast, really funny that Kurono can't purposedly look cool in front of his teamated even though he really doesn't need it. Wondering what would they end up seeing.

13. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I will continue from chapter 386. Scallop will stop at 385.
    It will be 4 chapters per month
    Cheers!

Paps likes this.
  14. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
  16. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
  17. jawbrie

jawbrie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Asianhobbyist-
    Motivating translators to work faster out of spite since 1943.

I suppose it is good for readers.

scallop and khayenthou like this.
  18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO I am the only one surpirsed about Fiona ilusion?? I mean the girl was hungry in a complete different sense!!!!!!!!

Claus, scallop and jawbrie like this.
  19. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohohoho! now we know out of the three characters who is the most lewd one~

Arbalest, jawbrie and Paps like this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That we do, I mean she started rigth in th eafterglow of the action, and first thing she wants to do in the morning is eat that special sausage, if it wasn't because of the experiments done on Kurono the poor guy wouldn't be able to handle all that apetite.

jawbrie, Arbalest and Ishmael like this.