LCD Kuro no Maou

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Odyssey, Jan 8, 2016.

1. augusttz

augusttz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    17 y old japanese kid in another world
    torturing, brain and body experiments
    fighting, killing
    solitude

^after escaping acting like world most courteous person (like typical japanese MC u know)
    why didn't he lose any sense of moral? pls explain someone, can't just stand it

Astaroth likes this.
  2. Aszure

Aszure #^#^

Reading List:
    Link
    Astaroth likes this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm the one who scream that kuro no maou is the worst novel with the biggest bullshit ever. and the mc is the true representation that JP authors have a broken mind or something. I don't see what's interesting in a sheltered crybaby who has to be protected by a fairy.. he's so useless that a FUCKING FAIRY has to be evil for his sake.. yea..
    author is a retard.. fans ain't right (yes.. you too fans)

BarriaKarl, Tenor, Astaroth and 3 others like this.
  4. Rreelentless

Rreelentless Captain Sheriff Admiral Colonel Major General

Reading List:
    Link
  5. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    but it as one of the best harem ever!!! basically to be part of the harem the girls have to be yandere ( spoiler all of the heroine are)

RKilgore0016 likes this.
  6. Kronos

Kronos Mum's SwagYeti

Reading List:
    Link
    reason why i dropped this novel, i mean come on. An MC who gets tortured, brainwashed, and conscious all at the same time and is still a softhearted bitch. you would escape some kind of personality change. but noooo the plot device for that was some random hatchet he picked up from killing a goblin. and he's still being protected by a 5yr old mentality fairy.

Astaroth and augusttz like this.
  7. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Potential reason1: Cos his heart got healed by the sweet fairy Lily(who wasn't so crazy like in the beginning)

Potential reason 2: Very high mental fortitude. Unlike the other guys who were forcefully bought to that world and who broke, he never gave up while he was tortured.

Potential reason 3: He may have changed. But you havent noticed it. May have been your average, outgoing, hormone driven teen, but after undergoing all the torture, he's become more introverted. He doesn't really spend time with people, apart from his party members and another character.

My reason: Plot armor. Duh. Author just wanted a 'gentle' MC with a tragic background, not a homicidal one with a tragic background. Compared to all the plot holes in most novel, I couldn't care less about this one.

Asf, augusttz and Nefasdetestasti like this.
  8. Phantom Starlight

Phantom Starlight The Guiding Light

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the feeling you all made it further into the story than me.

9. RKilgore0016

RKilgore0016 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So there all yandere? How can you have a harem and be yandere? Wouldn't they murder each other?

Astaroth likes this.
  10. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    truly to the point vro..

11. naczac

naczac Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dropped it, the whole backstory of of torture and murder set up a completely different expectation for the progression of the story. it is almost as if author started to write one story but changed his mind almost as soon as he finished the escape ark. maybe he simply did not think plot through past that stage.

BarriaKarl and Astaroth like this.
  12. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this is why I dropped the novel
    The fairy is more interesting than the mc! but as long as the mc got a harem people will love it

BarriaKarl likes this.
  13. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 2 girls right now. One only just realized her feelings towards the MC. Currently at a stage where they are thinking of plans of killing each. But they haven't managed to seduce the MC yet, so they are using a wait and watch approach.

Yeah, the back story doesn't have much relevance, apart from giving the MC a mob character to hate and kill. There are dark parts though. The author is a bastard. After a bit of fluff and a peaceful story, he'll throw the MC in a crisis. Just when you think the MC has finally overcome the crisis
    Almost all side characters, some who are quite cute end up dead.

Ended up ragequiting the novel for a month thanks to that. Decided to start reading again but if the above shit happens again, I'll rage quit for real

RKilgore0016 likes this.
  14. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    they will never seduce him.. try to remember.. it's a generic JP novel.
    pseudo-romance and a coward MC who has no clue what love is

Astaroth and augusttz like this.
  15. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. Pretty much the same thing in plot device in xianxia lol. Legendary, I repeat, LEGENDARY, priceless artifacts that even the strongest characters would find useful end up on the MC's doorstep, sometimes in a cave, sometimes the stomach of some weakass or dead animal etc. And it happens multiple times. You'd think people in such a dangerous world would be more careful....

Asf likes this.
  16. Jaded

Reading List:
    Link
    That's obvious....just like xianxia MC's have heavenly beauties chasing his dick without him doing much to seduce them. Novels with action as the main theme rarely have good romance. Might as well read something else for good romance.

If they did end up seducing him, it would end up in them killing each other. That would be my ticket to the way out, if I'm still reading the novel uptil that point.

17. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    there are some novels that get it right.. but dammit
    authors are worse than those horny 12 year olds.

BarriaKarl and Astaroth like this.
  18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thing with arifureta and basically every JP novel, anime & manga ever made which is why we (I) don't read or watch them anymore...

It blows my mind that somehow people can find enjoyment from "fan service" and "fights" where more than half the time spent "fighting" is saying hypocritical rubbish.
    People somehow also enjoy playing digital dice with eye candy graphical effects or solitaire so what do I know. I guess I'm the one actually missing out... (lol)

As a side note; I'm sure whoever makes an application which just repeatedly show popups "Congratulations, you won!" "You're amazing." etc would cash in like mad cause apparently that's what people like these days.

BarriaKarl likes this.
  19. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel got your hopes up in the first arc then pretty much said, screw you forget everything that just happened cause now we got this wimpy bitch of an mc. Deal with it.

BarriaKarl likes this.
  20. Nordic

Nordic The Lazy Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like it before the second kingdom as that is where imo he starts become less whimpy(still slightly weaker than his harem), the start has more relevance later on(150-250). This story is a little depressing at times but most characters are pretty good in the second arc(I think at least the second kingdom arc if its not second arc).