Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Lynnette

Lynnette Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait----
    Can someone answer this question for me?
    Isn't Crettiane or whatever her name is since I'm bad at remembering, that "sweet" girl with ginger curly hair who got manipulated by her psycho aunt who met her at the cafe asking Lippe to teach her how to count money????

Or did I miss something??

And if this does have a novel, even if I can understand Korean, it's gonna be a pain in the butt for someone like me who sucks at reading comprehension to understand it, so thank you so very much for all the spoilers <3

Ang3Blue likes this.
  2. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happenrd with the others? those that are friends with Lippe, admired her or had a crush on her when the temple was brainwashing people??? why did Crettiane turned against Lippe??(Lippe was nice to her though......taught her how to count:blobtriumph:) the adults that favored Lippe werent brainwashed right? Yurian, when did he stop crossdressing??? what happened to the samona kid?(heartbroken maybe since Lippe X Reas:blobmelt:) what happend to the lady Lippe was afraid of??

Ang3Blue likes this.
  3. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first i still didn't read about that so idk

2 hmmm cretianne really envy lippe and clingy to her but after time skip they beginning to change ( does this make sense?) Also cretianne when something happens she wants to look like victim so pride i guess? After the temple begin to manipulate her maybe after they learn about lippe (well they lippe become enemy in the temple bcs she has the stigma?and getting in their way) / i really wish author made her realize tho her wrong doings but yeh/
    Yurian will stop crossdressing after this:>
    Hildert was heartbroken at first when he learn about lippe and reas relationship but yeh later he accepted it tho (my baby:<)
    But yeah all of them still had the great relationship like @callmeashipper said he become reas aide? In the end
    Lady sarinette died (don't know the details) but it seem the butler and Lady sarinette are working together

Ang3Blue, kimberlyt, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  4. bluemoi

bluemoi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure if this question has been answered before, but is Reas also reincarnated into his younger self? It's been kind of proven, that he doesn't act or talk like an average child. I get that he's from the royal family, but also the fact that he said the same exact thing Lippe had said to him in his previous life. There's a theory that he and Lippe both went back into time, because they regretted decisions that they made or hadn't made.

Ang3Blue and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  5. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    simply
    Lippe wads the one who went back in time
    reas knows what happened in the past to both him and Lippe because he got them in the form of dreams
    they got drawn to each other through time
    he was trying to push her away because he feared that the emperor *aka his uncle* hurt her
    but he couldn't lie to his feelings and neither could she
    but in the end they got their happy ending along with everyone else !! ^__^

Ang3Blue, kimberlyt and bluemoi like this.
  6. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before he met lippe in his dreams he dream about his parents dying and thought it just nightmare kinda innocent thought for a child but i think after his father death (?not sure if the father or mother) made him realized that it really just not nightmare his dreams is crumble so he don't really know what's coming
    That's why hes always afraid of what happened to lippe like in chapter 86

also i think his interaction to lippe in his past life is more important to him ..well the present him :)

7. DaAsianDuck

DaAsianDuck Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? That happened? Also do you have a timeline of the events that happens?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  8. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tera44 and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  9. Queen_Bee

Queen_Bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So for whoever wants some spoilers, I’m here to give some. The English version on the manga is up to chapter 87. The Korean one is in 92. I don’t speak or read Korean but I got the jest of it.

For starters we start with our girl Lippe who is reborn after being given the chance by some fairy looking lady. She offered gave her the chance after she heard Lippe singing after burying a women and her child after not being able to save either.

To explain in short what happened before she was born: Someone murdered Lippe’s father and then frames her. (From what I saw before, someone’s mentioned that it was the King who caused his murder and then framed her. Apparently the ML who is a prince, son of a duke, heir to the throne, got close with Lippe romantically and he didn’t like that. So to pull them apart he schemed all this.) Her oldest brother goes out to try and find the real killer but he disappears. His best friend helps to try and find out the truth but he ends up dying as well. I can’t remember if it was after her brothers or not, but he dies. Her second brother then goes to find him but ends up being sent back home after being killed. He was dropped off at their doorstep all beaten and tortured. Her mother then soon falls ill and because they lack money for her medication, she ends up dying. Throughout that time, war has already broken out. So everything was in chaos before she was reborn.

After being reborn Lippe decides to do whatever it take to stop her family from being killed. From the moment she was born to the age of five, she always stood inside the mansion. Everyone cherished her because they considered her a genius since she didn’t act her age at all, started talking and acting more mature then she looked. Once she reached five, Lippe goes to her first tea party. There she’s meets Yuri and Hildert. Two boys who will become her friends.

Lippe grabs all the wives attention after greeting them so elegantly. She walks away for a moment, leaving her mother with the wives who start questioning her on who her teacher was. Of course Lippe was never given lessons in this new life yet. So when her mother tells them she didn’t have a teacher, one of the wives starts talking about how selfish she was being for not telling who the nonexistent teacher was. Lippe then comes to her mothers rescue and tells them that her mother was her teacher since birth. She mentioned how she always looked up to her mother. Lippe of course then puts the wife who mentioned her being selfish in her place by talking about her children and how she shouldn’t force her children to be perfect because they are still young. Lippe then leaves the wives after that.

Lippe sees Yuri at the party but is confused because she sees his twin sister who was suppose have died not long ago. The reason why she knows this is because in the past life she died and the her brother became a killer. She then finds out that the person dresses as a girl is indeed Yuri and not his sister, after asking him a question. The reason he’s dresses like his sister is because his mom has a mental illness. After killing her own daughter out of rage, she saw Yuri and because they look so much alike and because she is ill, she confused them. It’s kind of confusing to explain more now so later when his story pops up again, I’ll explain more.

Anyway, Hildert sees Yuri sitting down and tries to start up a conversation by mocking him. By mention his dead brother. Remember no one knows It’s actually Yuri. And the one who’s “dead” is him not his sister.

Lippe stops his mocking by saying he’s childish. After setting him straight he apologizes which he has never done (which grabs his mothers attention). Hildert sort up ends up falling for Lippe then. But she misunderstands something and thinks that the reason he even talked to Yuri is because he liked him (her, because they all think he’s a she). The rest of the story so far, she still thinks he likes Yuri.

During the party Hildert mother sees how Lippe was able to get him to apologize, so she sets her mind on making them both friends. Of course Lippes Mom isn’t very happy and having a boy get close to her daughter. (Her whole family is so adorably protective of her, it’s so cute). But Hilderts mother then offers to invite her sons as wells, which she then agrees to.

After the party Hilderts mother recommends a well known teacher. But this dude, this dude is such a huge d!ck. Like I’m telling you, an a*shole. Anyway, while teaching them he gets annoyed. Talking about some, how can I be teaching some kids from a weapons family. I was really about to find a way to beat the sh!t out of someone in a phone screen. But as I was saying... Lippe notices his horrible attitude towards them. After solving some math problems a five year old shouldn’t even know yet, he gets stunned. She obviously puts the prick in his place but he gets angry and tries to slap her but her brother Robel stops him.

This teacher however gets the guts to mention the events that took place during the lesson during tge party Hilderts mom prepared especially for her. (The one she event invited Lippes brothers too). Of course he completely forgot of the fact that he tired to slap her. After she mentions it, he gets completely shunned by all the wives. While at the party, she ends up earning the favor of two other powerful families, beside Hildert mother.

During the party however, she meets someone who completely turned her back to her in her previous life. After meeting her she runs away and ends up singing, which is something that gets revealed later on to be important. (Her singing I meaning) While singing the male lead sees her and leaves behind a handkerchief. He’s the son of a powerful duke and also Hildert friend. Not to mention a prince too.

It takes the longest for her to figure out who it belonged to since there was no crest just initials.

There’s a moment that isn’t all that big of importance right now but I’ll mention it since it’s still important in its own way I guess.

During a play time between Yuri, Hildert and Lippe, Yuri and Hildert fight. Causing them to get dirty so they have to change. Hildert accidentally walks in on Yuri changing. He’s starts talking about having to marry “her” since he has to take responsibility, even though he wanted to marry Lippe. Yuri then explains he’s a boy not a girl and asks him to keep it from Lippe which he agrees to it. It’s a funny chapter, mostly when he’s trying to convince Hildert that he’s indeed a boy and not a girl.

Alright so after that Lippe ends up meeting her first female friend, Hal’s (her older brothers best friend) younger sister. She’s a tomboy which leads to her not having many, if at all, friends. They become close because Lippe notices that Hal wants them to become friends and also because Lippe doesn’t mind her at all. She actually finds it nice to finally have female friend. Since even in her previous life, she grew up with a lot of boys.

While on an outing with her mother, Lippe ends up sort of fainting because of lack of air. The fairy lady from before, I’m guessing gave her the power to turn air into mana or something. I’m not really sure on how to explain it. But whenever Lippe sings, she sort of blesses that land or something.

Anyway, the lady from the tea party who called Lippes mom selfish, ends up seeing them and invites them to her salon. Wanting to take advantage of making herself look better by offering them a place to rest. While there she starts trash talking them, saying how she was kissing a*s by using her daughter. Lippe then comes out and starts saying how she sounded jealous and shallow. The b!tch gets mad and tries to slap our dear Lippe but the dukes son, ML, who they saw before and who followed them into the salon, stops her. (I’m telling you, people here have a thing with slapping five year olds).

After the event the ML gets the help of Hilderts mother and another high society wife to help expose the b!tch. In a party where they invited a lot of other wives, they exposed her. Showing how she abuses her children. That lead to her husband going to Lippes houses to apologize. While there he asks what he wanted and that he would give Lippe whatever she wanted. She ends up owning the salon that the event took place. This was a big win for Lippe because she had been wanting to have a way to start making lots of money, and place where in the future could become useful because of the bless land it was on.

There also another party that ends up taking place. One for the knights that Lippes father commands. At the party a new b!tch appears who tries to suck up to Lippe since she has become famous among the high society nobles. She herself is sort of powerful, only because of her cousins daughter, who’s family is very wealthy and is in the emperor’s favor, she uses the poor little girl. However she has a past. She killed her past husband and his son to get her title. Lippe also of course puts her in her place by revealing some nasty facts about her. At the party Lippe finally returns the handkerchief to the ML, or at least tries to but he was like finders keepers. Mind you Hildert had told her that-that handkerchief was special to the ML because it was his mothers. However he does take it back and let’s her have it.

After that Lippe meets the girl who I mentioned before. Who is being used because of her family wealth. They meet at Lippes salon, where she sells sweets and her costumers are kids only. They become close.

Between the time of that party and meeting the girl, Lippe sort of becomes a model for camera advertisement. She makes a deal with news reports or whoever they are, by agreeing to be their model for knowing all the news being published and ones not being published. Our girl is smart man.

So that’s where it’s left off in the English version. In the Korean one, it seems that Yuri has an argument with his mother. She sort of loses it. Lippe visit him and sees it. It looks like he confesses to her about being a boy and him dresses up as a girl because of his mother, also his sisters death. Lippe comforts him and tries to take him away but he doesn’t seem to want to leave his mother. However she interrupts them and starts talking about thinking he’s still her daughter and not her son. Lippe then yells at her and says that it’s Yuri and not her daughter or that she was taking home away, either one. She tries to attack her but thanks to Yuri they escape. Lippe takes him to her house and everyone welcomes him with open arms. Yuri then questions Lippe about why she wasn’t asking him anything. From there, I don’t really know what else happens.

I’ll keep updating as they update more. And I’m sorry if I misspelled things and didn’t explain well. I’m not really good at explaining things. I know that some people like spoilers like me so I just wanted to help as much as I could.
    ———————————————————————
    So I read somewhere that apparently the ML, the dukes son, actually also has his memories of his life before being reborn. But he didn’t know it at first. He thought it was just dreams a little kid was having. But when his parents die like how he had dreamt of, he realizes that it was real.

I also heard about some brainwashing going on in the future, they Lippe tries to go against the king.

Yo that b!tvh a real d!ck, anyone else want to murder the b!tch? Who down?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
  10. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your translation:blobokhand:Hoping for more:aww::aww:

Ang3Blue and Tera44 like this.
  11. Furiae19

Furiae19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to be annoying but am i the only one who finds the Lippe worship reaaally annoying ? I mean, it usually goes like this : Lippe :*breathes*
    Everyone : wow so cute , so adorable, the way her mouth moves when she talks is soo cute :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    It was endearing at first, but now it's getting really tiring and creepy. She's a living being not some kind of idol

12. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
  13. minjikim

minjikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait, piente?? as in the girl who can't even count money or am i remembering the wrong girl lmao

14. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, cretiene(or something) piente is the girl who can't count money and trying to make lippe her sidekick

15. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    that's too hilarious!!!!!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    who does she think she is??:blobunamused::blobunamused:
    Does she think that she can outshine Lippe?:blobsmirk::blobsmirk:
    even if she managed to make Lippe her side kick (which will never happen no matter what happened) Lippe will triumphantly and tremendously outshine and surpass her, that piente girl rises a step, Lippe will simply rise 1000 maybe?:blobhero::blobhero::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:
    she's no match 4 Lippe's cunning thinking as she's too naive :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobhero::blobhero:

16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't want to sound like an a-h*le,:blobneutral: but can you people please directly message @Tera44 or @callmeashipper ? I'm grateful for Tera44's spoiler and like everyone else is happy with the translations, but the thread is being spammed with all those requests instead of spoilers.. Thank you. :blobsweat:

rairia17, BrytteM, Niveis and 8 others like this.
  17. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the knowledge of yurian’s real gender revealed to the public? What happened to his mother? Thanks in advance for answering :)

DOHere, Tarniaesquetta and Pansy25 like this.
  18. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://s2manga.com/manga/lady-baby/ they have up to chapter 95

ChuChi likes this.
  19. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
    DO YOU REALLY READ THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SHE SAID SEND HER DM AND PLEASEM STOP ASKING SINCE THERE'S A SEVERE HUNT DOWN RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE ASK PRIVATELY AND READ THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS BEFORE ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

rairia17, Ang3Blue, BrytteM and 6 others like this.
  20. availableintheam

availableintheam Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess the author is trying to remind us every chapter like literally rubbing lippe's cuteness onto our face that she was the cutest most adorablest girl in the story, but... sadly it's getting cringy as time goes by, i agree w you 100%.

Furiae19, Khloud2003, BrytteM and 3 others like this.