Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe there’s a spoiler that she got pregnant after four years of marriage. She gave birth to twins. The boy has her hair color and those gorgeous blue eyes of Raes. The girl has Raes hair and her mother’s eye color.

2. Vrisha21

Vrisha21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ya i do know about the kids and can't wait to see them in the manhwa because i cannot imagine

3. Plum2112

Plum2112 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see your point :). But I do have a different opinion of it, what I'd like to talk about is how you compared her to Ibelin. I agree that there are similarities, but there is also a difference. Ibelin gets mad when she doesn't have her way and is constantly looking for attention. You also said that she is condescending towards her friends, I take it that your saying Lippe is like that as well. But from what I've seen Lippe doesn't do that, if you are implying that she's like that because of what she did with Crisiente(?)(not sure of the spelling), then that is a bit wrong. As stated in the narrative she did treat her as a friend, but drew the line when Crisiente told her to be her maid of honor, as it showed her that Crisiente is oblivious and ignorant of her own actions. You also implied that Lippe's only difference with Ibelin is how she suffered through the first timeline. It's as if you're forgetting that her goal is to protect her family and prevent their deaths, it just so happens that while doing so, others admire her for being "cute" and "lovely". I do agree that the story has some flaws. But I disagree with the fact that you compared her with other characters (Yvonne & Ibelin) and set aside what Lippe's beliefs and motives are. It made it seem(for me at least) that you made her shallow and an attention seeking child devoid of good intentions.

juanexbi, Mxnhwa, Ang3Blue and 2 others like this.
  4. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since you talked about Chretine, it was time for me to cross as well, Libby acted arrogantly and recklessly, really at that time, would she think that she has benefited from something other than bringing trouble to her from that family and that is the reason that Chretine will be granted an evil, and also considering that she is an adult internally, she is 27 years old. . If it were any adult, he would speak intelligently to an affected child from the surroundings, I see that Chretin really is not aware of what I did wrong and that is one of the methods of her reaction. And this is not with Chretine alone, I see that this is not only from her nature, but that Libby subconsciously believes that she has adequate protection (except for what is explained that she lost her arrogant and confident character in the nightclub, because she did not have protection, unlike what happened in the salon when Hal was It is also strange what Maliobi told Rias in their second meeting at the party that they are not in a relationship. This talk seems strange to someone who considers himself an adult to an 8-year-old, and we also do not forget that she did not have a grudge against him, neither in her previous or current life, so why did she deal with him So?. Also, I want to add a comment about her superficial family, although I love her, but to see the critical side, I really do not understand why they cannot understand the true personality of Calliope. ... the father discovered that his daughter Tia had changed and urged her to tell him about her return in time, when everyone here was unable to notice Kaliobi's personality split with strangers

Shinxyra likes this.
  5. Plum2112

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to say that I perceived it differently from you. Since we're talking about Chretine, being like that and perceived as the "evil" one, just because she's "childish". You say that Lippe should have acted more maturely as she is the adult in that situation (mentally speaking) and Chretine is the child, you have the consider the fact that the people around Lippe as well as her friends don't act like that, meaning that at that age it's already implied that they should have enough manners and knowledge to uphold proper noble dignity. It's also stated when talking about Lippe's dream/job, that at that age it's already normal to think of such things. Since she is surrounded by more mature nobles, it is expected that Chretine should act and uphold similar manners as they have. Since Chretine has obviously never been taught what was right from wrong by lady Vasello, she reacted like that because Lippe scolded her, or in a different wording, stated that what she just said is mocking towards her and her family.

When you say that Lippe told to Reas that they are not in a relationship, you do remember that Reas was the first one to say it right? It clearly showed in the manhwa that she just repeated what Reas had said when they talked in the garden. You ask why she acts like that when she meets Reas for the first time in the second timeline, I'd like to remind you that they clearly have a different power dynamic at that moment, and in the past life they had a relationship (as friends, based on the spoilers), because they met in the war, they had a connection on their encounter. While in this timeline they met for the first time through a party hosted by Lady Sammona, meaning that it isn't weird if she is to avoid him since she thinks that she's the only one who has memories of their past lives, it would be weird if she approached him while having no prior proper conversation before.

Now on your added comment, I'm sorry if I am to misinterpret it, but from what I understand you're asking why do Lippe's family not know her personality split with strangers. Isn't it normal tho? That people act differently with family members, close friends and strangers? Of course Lippe would treat her family more preciously since she cherish them the most, but it's not like she's disrespectful towards the other people she met, she's only more fierce and doesn't treat them with proper manners if they were the ones to do it first.
    (Sorry If I sounded mean...This was just how I was taught to type, I have no intentions to start an argument whatsoever:notlikeblob:)

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
    Shinxyra likes this.
  6. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be pretty random but am I the only one who ships Harrison and Lucius?:blobsmirk:
    I mean they look kinda cute together:blobxd:

Liz07, Mxnhwa, DOHere and 1 other person like this.
  7. Vrisha21

Vrisha21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I side with you. Shipping them!! They'll look gorgeous together

Liz07, DOHere and Pedo clown like this.
  8. milktea05

milktea05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Lippe at the Crown Prince's birthday???

9. Jjongjjong

Jjongjjong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just a story why yall take this so serious (n)
    Just enjoy the story and manhwa if you dont like it just drop it that so eassy not that hard :blobunsure:

10. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who will be Lippe partner in prince party?

11. Pedo clown

Pedo clown Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Reas:blobthinkingsmirk: But I'm not sure.

newbornleaf likes this.
  12. fiercellemina

fiercellemina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember, the prince will ask Lippe for a dance then Reas will step in and say that Lippe has already promised a dance with him? Not really sure but I think it's close enough?

13. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading chapter 122 and it’s quite noticeable how different Lippe behaves around Raes. All that blushing and sometimes shyness. And the heart thumping on either side. Cute.

Ang3Blue, Pedo clown and Shinxyra like this.
  14. Plum2112

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have any spoilers about what type of person the prince is?

15. Yurineduan

Yurineduan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished reading the novel now for chapter 159.
    the prince is the one who appeared at the end of chapter 122
    he asked Libby to have the first dance with him at the banquet, then Rias intervened to take a Lippe to dance with him...
    he is spoiled by his father. He is stupid and saddle.
    It is annoying, I do not like him.
    and then he thinks he will become the crown prince and be proud of her.
    And he is the reason for the emperor to look at Kaliobi with a sharp and sly look because she refused to dance with his son (Rias who noticed that).
    He's kinda conceited and self-confident
    Just an annoying intruder and his father wants to make him the crown prince despite his stupidity because he is his son)
    This is disappointing too

RakaSarkar, Sitron17, Rais_ya and 9 others like this.
  16. Celebrianna

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yurineduan , at least we know in the end that the crown prince won’t be the emperor. Let him act the part of a fool to his heart’s content now. His oblivious days will end eventually.

Lilyworld and fiercellemina like this.
  17. fiercellemina

fiercellemina Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince is someone who's full of himself? I can't really word it but he's definitely irritating
    he's like forcing Lippe to dance with him and him being like 'I am the only prince of the empire' or something like that

18. luvieofaoa

luvieofaoa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the saint?