Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. He better grovel at her feet to earn her affection. It's truly understandable why Rizi would want to leave the palace after everything.

2. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guysss what happen after rosemund delivers rizi’s fertility news at council meeting? I mean how’s rizi encounters tht??

VioletBlue likes this.
  3. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ I want to know too, exept if I forget I don't remember the test been mentioned in spoilers, is it even possible to fake the test twice? And wtf lucio benfite from faking it for the seconde time if he did?

elyacuty likes this.
  4. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think someone alrdy spoiled it.
    so, aristocrat asking for fertility test after rosemund asked to be royal concubine. Queen feels there is something wrong, why rosemund can be that confident about her fertility. After queen combine some of puzzles, she remembered about 3rd test for queen selection was health test. And she confront lucio about it, how can they (lucio and rosemund) being so cruel to her. She believed the 3rd test result (infertile). And she didnt want to take another fertility test and let them take Rosemount to become royal concubine. Lucio also didnt tell her about the truth, i dont know what is his reason.

5. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you dear:love: seems I didnt pay much attention for that part and simply forget about it, this novel is one of few successed in making me obssessed so im surprised :blobjoy:

6. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuu!! I missed this..anyway what happened after tht was the beginning of rosemund’s downfall???

7. elyacuty

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna know about rizi’s pregnancy and others reaction

8. Ejun

Ejun Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah... I thought i was lost in the sea of gross misinterpretation. You're a breath of fresh air. Keep it up!

Last edited: May 26, 2020
    Galileaseye likes this.
  9. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woowww he's such a coward stupid ass*ole. I'm speechless. He's so hateful. After he just said to her he wants to try to become a good husband, and this is what he do to prove that??

Does he suffer from brain damage or what????

And after this does the roseb*tch really become a royal concubine?

10. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    So do i.. I cant stop visiting this forum because it is so hard to find raw novel

Yes it is. In the previous page someone alrdy spilled about her downfall. The first sign is she lost lucio's affection and he will never visit her room anymore. And lead her to give lucio aphrodisiac so he will impregnate her.

Yes, she does. Because other nobels think king need an heir, and queen is assumed infertile, so there is no other option to take someone conceive king's child. About lucio, well.. He has psychological issue that is why he cant act like usual ML that everyone want. You need to read previous spoiler, and judge him based on it. After all, we have different view about him.

11. babyangelholic

babyangelholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR?!!! It does not make sense to see him ending up with MC, i totally hate him so much. He is an Emperor for God sake but still under controlled of a bitch.
    I prefer MC to go with 'Remarried Empress'troupe than being married to a scumbag who had murdered her whole family. Her WHOLE family in previous life. For me, i will kill him once he fell deeply in love with me if I were to be the MC.

12. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is one thing I pray for before opening this thread is to not see the repeated discussion for the ML ... like we know and get it already. But guess the novel will get completed and we will keep repeating the exact words over and over:blobsweat_2:

AmyAmiera, Gumiho and Diraaroo like this.
  13. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, agree with you. At first i thought lucio is really bad as ML. But after known his past i can a lil bit sympathize toward him. Eventho, i cant let him have his way easily with our MC. He need to work extra hard to won Rizi heart.

Blozzy and VioletBlue like this.
  14. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for the latest side stories please.

elyacuty likes this.
  15. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, I will never fall for an a**hole guy like him.

Btw, is this novel completed in Korea or still ongoing?

16. hebebaby

hebebaby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OKAY SO IM REALLY PISSED AT LUCIO AND I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IF HE GROVEL OR HOW DID HE GROVEL CAUSE I KNOW THAT RIZI ALREADY CLOSED HER HEART AFTER KNOWING SHE'S INFERTILE AND LUCIO CHOSE HER TO BE QUEEN BCS OF THAT.

SO HOW DID LUCIO GROVEL OR DID HE GET RIZI'S FORGIVENESS EASILY??????? :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_thor::blob_thor::blobhyperthink:

totorototoro and elyacuty like this.
  17. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually lucio didnt choose her because she is infertile, since the one who falsify the test is himself. You can read more explanation in the previous page. There is lot more you can know.

18. VioletBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't ideal as ML (which why he easly hated) but isn't the worst ether for me have seen worst, and at least I can see where his personality come from. But dosn't mean he don't have to change and taste his own shit for what have he done at the start. In the end for this story which likely no one will agree with me, he is the best option as ML(or the only one tbh lol). The story from the start didn't have a strong romance it simply about a woman who want to survive. Let say there were that one character who supposed to be the actual ML. What will be the story about? It will be deffrent and more like usual plots. Where the MC while trying to survive and saying she don't need the help of the ML, end up in hard sitution, the great ML will apear like a magic and save her.

I just find it more interesting the story really about a woman trying to survive not trying to survive and met her life savor who she fall in love with. Rizi is awsom because she actually fight in her OWN power. So I really don't see how another ML will make the story any better even Rizi character won't shine as much, won't make it bad but will be more usual and less interesting. This novel is refreshing to me because it isn't a pure romance, romance really is only a side thing here.

papapa, Zeref_96, avgxxx and 3 others like this.
  19. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a couple of questions that hopefully you guys have
    What made Lucio kill Rosemond? What were the crimes that was sentenced on her?
    When he Chased on Rosemond when she tried to sleep with him did he kick her out of the entire palace?
    What happneded with the Duke's mistress?

20. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Lucio killed her for 2nd assassination attempt for queen (she also planned to kill nila).
    Lucio didnt kick her out, but he run away from rosemund and find Rizi in a place around palace and they do the deed.
    Duke's mistress and her child got kick out from duchess house,there is no detailed yet about her after that.

rock.doll, Chunin and elyacuty like this.