Spoiler Lantern Against the Wind / 바람 앞의 등불

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 26, 2022.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lantern-against-the-wind/#

https://ridibooks.com/books/211004430?_rdt_sid=event-subgroup&_rdt_idx=0&_rdt_arg=thumb

https://page.kakao.com/home/바람-앞의-등불/47544737

Description:
    Gareth is a mercenary who carries the scent of blood wherever he goes. There was no need for family; he lived a life where death awaits him at any moment, but yet he took Elena to his estate.

Elena is the eldest daughter of the Townsend family. Nevermind her desolate estate, her family was on the brink of poverty, so she decides to be Gareth’s wife.

To Gareth, Elena was like a lantern that shone silently in the dark, and he was the turbulent wind trying to light out her lantern.

—————

Damn all the guys here are sh*t. I already read all the available chapters and I’m so curious on what happens next spoilers plsss:blob_plusone:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022
  3. Angelicc101

Angelicc101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please :aww:

4. Mochijimin120ct

Mochijimin120ct New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please

5. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Has wordexcerpt stop translating this novel?

6. jsemere

jsemere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler please it's killing me oh poor Elena I feel so bad for her:blob_teary:damn you Gareth!He is so frustrating and annoying...

yerenicayeni and kohaichi like this.
  7. kohaichi

kohaichi [Drifting in the world of Novels]

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, I just saw the title for the translated chapters open in Patreon and there's these chapters titled as "Regrets"(it's the chapter 85-87) and the another title name called "Bitter Memories" (chapter 91-93).
    I am having a bad premonitions 'cuz of those title names!:notlikeblob:

So I want to ask is this novel happy ending or bad ending:blobtired:?

And approximately how many chapters does this novel have? Because it doesn't help that the last chapter shown there is only up to chapter 96, making me think the novel will end with regrets and bitter memories.

This premonition is all because idk if that's really the last chapter or just the latest update of the translator since it wasn't mentioned in NU how many chapters this novel has.

This is torture.

jsemere likes this.
  8. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    :(oh no.... this novel is quite interesting I was waiting eagerly for the latest chapter release but it's been a long while now since the last update,I tried the link for the raws but unable to get pass through the 19 adult verification:blobconfounded:on Ridibook! I really hope some kind angels help us poor souls with some spoilers!

9. magic turtle

magic turtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. jsemere

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I am so happy with the consistent update on wordexcerpt! A big thanks to the translator,ah...but seriously the Ml is really getting on my nerves I mean he might have some dark backstory and trauma but Elena isn't responsible for it!my poor girl and the scar left by him on her face by Gareth should served to remind him constantly of what he's done to her whenever he sees her Face!:blobangery: Giggs is a much more gentleman and rational man for a mercenary here than the Ml!

your crush and Rin.rinaaa like this.