Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda has no better plan, as long he can slightly increase his chances he will, all his heroes in Amid does posses at least 2 DP (Alda Faction + Rodcort), others have three, like Nineroad hero candidate - Well, Nine's hero was a example until Van's killed, eaten, the god who gave nines hero third DP in botin defence games.

Amid vs Vidal war isn't going to happen in a mounth or two, but well over a year. 5 CB will get somewhat used to edgar'substitute and the same will so with the other 4 original/main members, the scout guy will also train hardly to catch up... decrease the overrealming difference in power.

You are as wrong as me when I said the soul fragment of Demon King's Life and Demon King's Core didn't exist.

The god Sirius, wind atribbute one who does have a horn as musical instrument, was killed by Van in one of Botin Games and her (Sirius was a female god) hero candidate who was eating stew in a table in a corner of a restaurant at that time fainted like many priests who got they gods destroyed did... And died, cause he fainted face down at the dish and drowned in at before someone noticed and helped him :blobrofl::blobjoy:

By the way, the chapter link of after Botin Liberation when Alda gods from Botin Defense have a last fight agaisnt Van:

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n1745ct/370/

As you can see, there WERE gods raising heroes candidates there. Sirius already died before, Lapin/Rapin a Space Atributte God retreats together with the rest of Space Atributte gods who are raising heroes too.

Reading the rest of the chapter we see that Zepair decides to stay and fight, not only he is better suited to do it for being a war god, there is also many wind atribbute gods remaining to manage the world and his own hero candidate does have Nineroad Divine Protection just in case he dies.

Are you really going to say now that there was no god raising heroes there?

Also the gods don't spend power for "descend in a pseudo-divine realm". There is a need to conduct a ritual to make and maintain a pseudo divine realm, but gods aren't losing power just by standing here, only with they step outside it or are throw/blow away from there.

Gods Divine Realm is like their home, a pseudo divine realm is close to be a camping site they need to manage. It is a very simple exemple, though.

Would it be better to compare gods and amphibious? Divine realm is their proper habitat like a lake, pseudo divine realm a water puddle/quagmire/aquarium and outside it is a dry land like a desert and they "die", fall in slumber, if they spend too much time there.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  2. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Coincidence? I think not!

Also, one of many reproduced movies (via DK eyes and vocal cords) of the battle against Roddy with Outer Gods help..... Mechs? I only see Knochen and MG Armor -Space Travel Ed.-

3. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of which, Amelia has the job Magical Lady, is this a sign that the title of Magical Empress is getting further and further away from Zadiris? Because at this rate Darcia will have the empress job first.

Reman Scimitar and hillo315 like this.
  4. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    Ghouls do stop aging in appearence after getting pregnant.

Van rejuvenation technique make someone younger, but will still age and get a old appearence if no rejuvenated again.

If Van rejuvenate Zadiris back to the day of her first preguinance + a few more days would Zadiris ghoul body recognize itself as not yet impregnated and get back to grown and age in appearance again :blobhyperthink: ?
    :aww::blobastonished::hmm:

Would her body develop like her daughter?:blobnosebleed::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbs

5. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    She was rejuvenated to before her pregnancy (14) and does not looks like she's older. Or at least theres is been no indication that she is older that she's always looked. Maybe is her eternaly young looking body the reason she can't get out of the princess stage? Maybe if Van was able to MILFifye her she would get to the empress stage....

Hmmmm, Forever Princess Zadiris..... MILFifyed Empress Zadiris..... Though chooice.

Oh, I remembered, I found a Death Mage fic! I don't like it at all!

6. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    What could be the name of Kanako's awakened life magic in the future? Idol Life Magic?

I want see Darcia acquire the jobs Incarnation of Vida, Magical Empress and Magical Goddess LOL. Time for Vida to whinning like Zadiris about a magical girl curse :blobsweat_2:

ALL HEILL VIDA! THE GODDESS OF LIFE, LOVE AND MAGICAL GIRLS!!!

Bla8bla, Reman Scimitar and hillo315 like this.
  7. Megangale

Megangale Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Asagi group should become incubi and and a sucubus. Then they would be guided and stop trying to get rid of death magic.

hillo315 likes this.
  8. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they should be left alone, then Asagi be abandoned or thrown into a mental ward after he people start seeing him as the crazy guy who wants to take away everyone new cool toys. He could be Alda's roommate!

9. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends if she marry van then its possible to get it!:blobhyperthink:

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  10. toxinpsd

toxinpsd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can find this!?:blobhyperthink:

hillo315 likes this.
  11. hillo315

hillo315 Intact but Tactless

Reading List:
    Link
    It still shouldn't take as much power as descending to a person. It's meant to mimic a god's natural habitat.

Descending would be the backup plan. He hasn't tried it yet because he still has the option of making his underlings do all the work.

But even backup plans can fail, Van tends to shred all plans involving him, and Alda will eventually run out of backup plans. So you're absolutely right; it's just a matter of Alda's backup plans not having their own backup plans.

Schneider's team sounds like a great diplomacy option, since they don't boil with absolute rage whenever they simply look at Heinz.

Okay, that's kinda weird, and not just because of Japanese pronoun ambiguity. Sirius is traditionally a boy name.

Please share, even if it's awful. The only fics I've seen so far are by jemini. I want the developing fanbase to flourish before my very eyes.

Bla8bla likes this.
  12. w1ck3d

w1ck3d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I can recall, Van killed death itself. Or to put it in another way, what he killed was cellular breakdown and not the hormones excreted by the thyroid gland. The later of which is what Rikudo did, when he made all of the VIPs immortal. Since Van did not target the thyroid gland, the gland should remain dormant. So Mahou Shoujo☆Zadiris-hime is still an eternal loli.

Bla8bla, hidefreek and hillo315 like this.
  13. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link

Is not so much at it being aweful as it being a fix fic. And that Araki is a reincarnation god for some reason.

Oh, also, NSFW. Or at least it will be. Maybe.

hillo315 likes this.
  14. RichardNova

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, but there is a descrytion about Sirius appearence when the same makes a report to Alda, if i am not mistake it was before Botin Defence Games? It was briefly describing Sirius as the god of living stock whose appearence may sugest be a subordinate god of Zantark but is a wind atributte deity.

I will look for the chapter and post here later, tomorrow. Going to sleep now, good night and that Van May Guide and Bless You All ~

Nimitz and hillo315 like this.
  15. YuexHajime101

YuexHajime101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil all the harem member for me? I’ve looked them up on wiki fandom but they only list harem candidates which woman have the highest chance of ending up with the MC?

hillo315 likes this.
  16. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh.... Isn't like listing 90% of female characters?

DieForMe and hillo315 like this.
  17. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1 godess has a kid with Van, and another just got pregnant, so those 2????
    I may be intentionally misinterpreting the question :blobpeek:

hillo315 likes this.
  18. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes that’s why I’m asking you guys who read the novel who the harem members are I get that this has the polygamy tag so i was expecting a large list.

hillo315 likes this.
  19. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a relationship list on the character wiki - https://death-mage.fandom.com/wiki/Vandalieu_Zakkart

hillo315 likes this.
  20. YuexHajime101

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn’t find relationships for the MC but i found a harem candidate list is that accurate?

hillo315 likes this.