Discussion Law of Devil

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by konregon, Nov 1, 2015.

Tags:
  1. konregon

konregon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any read this novel ? i read it to 40 ch and lost intrest . so i want to ask you what happen next?
    it's get better or ????

qwerty likes this.
  2. valdesaga

valdesaga [IDN] [7thMay] [V]aldes

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it till chap 50+

till then i think slightly interesting lol

qwerty likes this.
  3. eternalabyss

eternalabyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It will get interesting after meeting the devil..

qwerty likes this.
  4. AkeShiro

AkeShiro Blanket Master

Reading List:
    Link
    is he op?

qwerty likes this.
  5. Yash

Yash Master hacker and design genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Last i checked the mc created the most terrfing navel fleet
    The macdonalds fleet with the captain as jack sparrow oh the horror
    Imagine the enemies looking at the m flag

qwerty likes this.
  6. Amaelzaekil

Amaelzaekil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in this world, mcdonald's is our food. In the other world, you are mcdonald's food

qwerty, Shio, Ascension and 1 other person like this.
  7. Ascension

Ascension Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A bit later he becomes the magician Harry Potter. :D I'm up to date, but i'm only hanging on due to my sheer will of not giving up. Unfortunately it's not that great, at least not up to c85. I'm hoping it will be better later otherwise i'm soon not going to be able to pull through with just sheer will.

qwerty likes this.
  8. palaraya

palaraya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read until mc (harrypotter) at snow forest in north and the lake...

qwerty likes this.
  9. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read till 66, when I saw that wt dropped it. I'm still going to read further only because of my curiosity towards the novel, because the translators pretty much destroyed the fun of reading it, as after kicking it from one to another so many times, sometimes you can't even figure out who is who, and yes I'm talking about the names. Also, this gives me a strong feeling of déjà vu. Kinda reminds me of how reading ST recently feels.

qwerty and AkeShiro like this.
  10. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally i find it hard remember chinese names.. That's why not only this story really good but also i can remember their names. It's same as CD edited by Ren.. Like those people said "No matter where the gold is even under the dirt gold always be gold"

qwerty likes this.
  11. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till chapter 80.It's start getting interesting after meeting devil's servant.Captain Jack Sparrow,McD episode were funny.Also when MC names himself Harry Potter just because he is a mage,it was also funny.

qwerty likes this.
  12. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is not exactly good, in fact I personally would not recommend it to any of my friends or fellow readers unless they have read just about everything else and they are waiting for new releases or chapters to come out. The MC is not likable as far as I'm concerned and from what I've seen he get less likable as the story progresses, as far as the world goes I don't like the setting at all it's fantasy is weak and the way the character started acting after getting ahead a bit was lackluster, McDonald's Float (is that what you call a group of ships a float?) calling the captain Jack Sparrow, some people find this funny I personally think it's weak if your going to do comedy then try for something that's actually funny. Regardless I won't demean anyone for liking this or for their sense of humor but as I've said I would neither recommend this nor do I hold it in any high esteem, specially considering the 100+ other works with similar settings out there that outshine it.

This are all my thoughts of the series up until now which is chapter 85 if in the future it gets better I might change my opinion of it but so far I only read it when I have read everything else that I like and have nothing else to read. Anyways Good Luck to you fellow readers. :)

qwerty and BusyBee like this.
  13. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it's not something I would personally recommend to anyone. I expected a dark setting or a dark MC because of the title, but what I got was ...McDonald's Fleet. The humor is ratchet...and dry, imo. Of course, I wouldn't judge if you enjoyed that kind of humor.

qwerty and Raphael like this.
  14. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fleet that's the word I was looking for, wow can you believe I spent from the time I wrote that comment until now trying to think of the word but not looking it on google out of self shame?

qwerty likes this.
  15. BusyBee

BusyBee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ;) Haha, yeah. I read it recently so I remembered. That part was so traumatizing. He was going on and on about how funny McDonalds and Jack Sparrow was and I'm just like: "o_O excuse me?!" Sigh... it started out so nicely in the beginning too. He sounded so smart and sophisticated. I thought I found a second Tang San, but that ended quickly lol.

qwerty likes this.
  16. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    I've abandoned it when the wizard revealed that he knew the phantom/Sariel. Personally, I don't see any action... And I don't like the plot nor the side characters: the wizard, knight and whatever... So far what did the character did? Nothing much... like there's another Bleach story, full of drama and siding charachers, I prefer antagonistical characters or, at least, neutral characters not someting like two sides: black and white... And it looks like he'll side with the wizard. I don't want that.

qwerty likes this.
  17. 12kucingputih

12kucingputih Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so far I enjoy the story with his journey, with his McDonald fleet , or when he meet devil servant , old sage mage , magic beast and medusa , this is my top list novel after legendary moonlight sculptor

qwerty likes this.
  18. eternalabyss

eternalabyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when he named the captain : jack sparrow i thought he would name his fleet sth like pirates of roland or sth and unexpectedly it turned out to be McDonald xD hahahahhaa and that david beckham part and converting in harry potter later is nice comedy