LCD Legend of Legends

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by akki, Jun 4, 2018.

1. jolly-crow

jolly-crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Neither did I. Still, he gave Eunseo a month's notice, a lot of things can change in that period.

For starters, that's 2 Valleys of Death and 2 Champion Battlefields. I even dare say that Sarang will be a champion by then.

Aside from that, as the invader monsters' ranks keep increasing, the iron soldiers will hit a wall sooner or later. I don't think they could take care of even the weakest of buff monsters. And there will be a fair number of power activations too. For last, hypnotist girl and her faction should stir some trouble along the way.

So with all of this, I'm confident the author will find a way to keep Eunseo around after this grace period. I wish she won't become a second cashier girl (well, a third, infirmary girl was also utterly forgotten).

As for the items, that about asking Bebe for a "detector" will probably come around very soon, considering a Champion Battlefield is right around the corner. I mean, this real-life arc should be about to end, right?

Wujigege likes this.
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    It does make sense since he’s gna battle a lot more now. So time for training is necessary. I just don’t like how he did it though. It’s like he thought I’ve got my money, so long suckers I’m out here. He handed in his notice and that’s it. If Eunseo didn’t say that they’ll need time to replace him he wouldn’t have cared at all. I would have thought he’d be more considerate and spoken to her first and then resigned.

I still don’t get why hypnotist girl and the faction behind her were killing people who went to the battlefield. What they gna do now that people are activating powers and there’s gna be more people going to the battlefield?

And with more people activating powers it’ll help to fill in mc’s team if he gets one. Fast girl is definitely scout/assassin material.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Pandamonic

Pandamonic [The Great Swimming Panda]

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2018-8-17_14-47-56.png

User01 and Wujigege like this.
  4. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I’m sure there wasn’t one. Someone added it recently?

Pandamonic likes this.
  5. Pandamonic

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont know after looking I just, meh it has a harem tag so no.

User01 and Wujigege like this.
  6. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it felt a bit cold-hearted, too abrupt. That said, ST Capsule and Eunseo had always been really straightforward to him (including how he was told to be a model or leave), and let's not forget that she's Doyeol's sister and had always looked the other side when Junhyuk was pestered by him. I think Junhyuk was pretty ticked-off with the whole coming-out by Doyeol. If she needs to ask, she should ask her brother.

They must be a "business competitor" to the Pentagram, they probably didn't want them to gather more intel on the Dimensional Battlefield. There's Anna, Jeffrey and other Novices to explain them things about the DB, but maybe those returned people held the key to coming back safe even if they've not activated any power. Hopefully it's brought up again and we learn more. Maybe Junhyuk can even get rid of their berserk state.

As for how are they going to react, don't really know. I mean, Anna's backer was an arabic prince, right? Yet the only country openly opposing Guardians that we know off is China. Maybe they're cooking up something more ambitious in the shadows... Like kidnapping Elise, who apparently controls all iron soldiers. Who's to say she's not introduced a backdoor in their software. Her pet AI is pretty scary too.

To be honest, since she was introduced, I have my doubts Sora will live another fortnight. We'll see.

7. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww! Uri Chingus are keeping this thread alive. I hope he builds a team. "One Man Armys" are boring @userunfriendly :blobtongue:

jolly-crow likes this.
  8. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link

That was unfortunately YOUR chunni moment...

I suppose you've decided to become a power in the translations...:p

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
  9. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor MC Lol :D:D

10. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, what a dream team. The one's a moronic troll, the other a chunni mummy. No wonder the other champion died in his dimension, he must have suicided!

11. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty subdued though. There are certainly women that are interested in him, but it's not your typical wish-fulfilling harem were 50% of the story revolves around EVERY SINGLE girl the mc meets chasing after the D. For starters, none of them are pursuing him overtly, there have been a couple scenes were the author hints at these girls' interests, but it was kinda subtle and the mc wasn't even on scene. Doesn't make up for even 1% of this story.

Maybe tell us what you were looking for and we can help you decide if this is a good fit?

Pandamonic likes this.
  12. Pandamonic

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks that was a big help. I'll try reading it later and see how it goes.

jolly-crow likes this.
  13. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 149:
    Machamp, is that you?

Anyways, the two enemy heroes are not half bad.
    - Lugos/Machamp has three great powers for a tank, a balance between defense and attack with a further move that sends all close-by enemies flying, getting a reprieve from they attacks and/or leaving them open. If he gets a regen ultimate, he could easily best any tank hero so far, even Jean Clo.
    - Gyulsean's a bit undefined but that centaur + full-range looks good on paper. Although I feel like the novel's not doing justice to Marksmen, apparently shooting with a long-ranged weapon is a power in itself...

Thankfully Kaljaque is not pigheaded, there's still hope for him.

I'm a bit conflicted for whatever will happen when Sarang becomes a champion. Will Junhyuk abandon one of these two companions and join up with Sarang? Leave her to fend for herself? Will management even give them a choice? Maybe one of his current teammates gets conveniently demoted just then? Maybe they advance into a division/league/battlefield for 4 heroes instead of 3?

14. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see no problem with teaming up with Sarang and leave his current champions team. The problem would be in the hero team, they would need to choose between Junhyuk and Sarang.
    Anyway, I'm really getting annoyed at how his hero teammates are quite nerfed while the enemy heroes are OP and doesn't get weak even after a lot of their items have dropped.

jolly-crow likes this.
  15. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally want Sarang dead. The whole jailbait angle annoys.
    She feels like a pointless accessory..
    I expected him to build a team of novices or experts on earth. Wasn't that implied already?

Also, I expected Jeremy or Doyeol to tell him about taking gold to the battlefield by now. Or was it only the hypnotist that knows that secret?

16. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't agree on Sarang being a pointless accessory, she's very helpful to the allied team (both paralysis and healing are skills they lacked, OP at that) and she'll be fundamental when Junhyuk assembles that team.

I agree on the jailbait angle being annoying, that's what is pointless. Thankfully it's not overblown, survival on the Dimensional Battle and power struggles on Earth take center stage. Considering how suffocating a webnovel's harem can get, I count myself lucky.

Junhyuk is not building his own faction because they would be annihilated on their very first day. He's probably invincible on a 1v1 basis but if Doyeol and the Pentagram, or Anna and the Algerian Prince, take out all their arsenal against him then he's toast. They have power structures that have been running for ages, and surveillance systems that would be hounding Junhyuk's faction within a week of commencing operations. And, while Junhyuk may have skills to survive for a while, the experts and novices will probably not.

For him to build a team on Earth he needs to have either a sponsor (which Doyeol could unwittingly be, for a while) or total privacy. I think he will take advantage of the Dimensional Battlefield for this, he's away from prying eyes there. Also, once Champions from Earth start popping up, he will have preferential right for recruiting them in the Champions Battlefield, that's his chance to form a faction. The communication kashas he and Sarang got can also help a lot. Still, they have to be very secretive on Earth.

I don't remember this?

17. jolly-crow

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 153: I have a feeling that Junhyuk will put Sarang on an intense training regime as soon as he returns. Every round he's paired up with Kaljaque is a recipe for disaster.

akki likes this.
  18. merong

merong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember about bringing gold into the dimensional battlefield + anna...which chapter was this mentioned?

19. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall exactly but Jeremy is OP for a novice because he used gold to exchange for currency I believe. I am not too sure if Anna did the same thing

20. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    156: finally. I had been banging my head against the wall wondering when our protagonist will ask Bebe this obvious question.
    Finally he will start bringing things into the battlefield and be on a level playing ground as Jenny the hypnotist or Jeremy