Recommendations Legend of the Perfect Emperor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Moonxious, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Moonxious

Moonxious 「We of the Moon Race greets you all.」『Lurker』

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I just caught up with the author..

And I find the novel satisfying.. Which makes me want some more..
    But the author wants to take a break for a while..

For those who hadn't read it yet..
    The MC is the Son of the Ruler of the entire Universe. At the day of the MC's coronation to replace his Father as the Ruler. MC went missing. He ran away. Because he wants to travel the world.. maybe, the entire Universe.

Basically, just the story of some powerful MC makes a 'liiiiiitle' bit Chaos at the Mortal Realm.
    It's a fun read actually..

Just...
    Give me MC that likes to make troubles at the Mortal Realm.

solomaize and Ashley123 like this.
  2. roadnii

roadnii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    here's to hoping that he finishes that story already. i sort of understand the first time the AUTHOR stopped it(not the one his 'friends' did). but then he suddenly wants to 'rewrite' it. now he changed site, wanted to start from scratch or something. hehehe haven't read it starting from the third(?) time it was posted. but well goodluck for him. maybe i'll read it after he finishes it.

AND YEAH PLEASE RECOMMEND SOMETHING LIKE THAT! Thanks

3. Mr.Rabbit

Mr.Rabbit I want money but I dont wanna work

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, just the third version of number 1 under heaven, hope this one isnt dropped tho...

4. Kaiser

Kaiser [Roll Immortal] [Non-German Kaiser]

Reading List:
    Link
  5. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    i really liked this one too, but the author does not seem to want to finish the book.
    it was well-written and entertaining, too bad there was no ending.

roadnii likes this.
  6. wrightl

wrightl Wizards are better than warriors

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, the second and third versions were noticeably better than the first version, and I think the third version might be a hair better than the second, so it isn't like the story isn't benefiting from the rewrites.

7. Vali Lucifer

Vali Lucifer [Truth is, the game was rigged from the start]

Reading List:
    Link
    Legend of the Perfect Emperor is the 3rd version of the old novel Number 1 Under Heavan.
    Legend of the perfect emperor will have 500 chapters in total and if the novels does well the author will do 1000 chapters.
    He is under contract this time, so he cant simply drop it. It will have an end this time.

8. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    What is it about ? You cant simply say "try this" :D
    Can you give us some info ? I see taht its a harem and a comedy by the tags. Who is the MC ?

9. roadnii

roadnii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i checked earlier the latest post he had and those usual rants again and he said that he is not under any contracts and it was just 'offered' so I don't know about that. and yeah the latest is the third version but the fourth time it was posted. 1st is the one his friends' supposed prank. and then offical posting of author. then rewrite then now that latest. hehehe and I did enjoy the 1st version and hopefully he finishes this one now considering he is in the first place of power ranking in qidian and everything.

10. Vali Lucifer

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is under pressure of being 1st place in the rankings of Original Works. He is not translating , he is making this stuff up.
    I just saw the rank on the latest chapter. He will probably do more of them in the future because he has run out of ideas and needs time to think of what to write next.
    The people who read Legend of The Perfect emperor are 2 types.

The first type are the ones that read it for the story and only the story. The second type are the one that want to see the harem and sex stuff bonus the story.

Even now if you go to Number One Under Heavan in RoyalRoad you will see under the reviews how split some of them are.

And the moment the author goes for the first sex scene in the novel, many of those who are from the first type will be angry probably..... but the longer the author stalls the sex and harem stuff the more angry will the 2nd type will grow.

So in the end he wont be able to please everyone. I suspect that he will hold onto the 1st place ranking on site for another month or so. But I dont expect him to follow down hard. I think no matter what he does, either writing the MC it as an eternal virgin , or a sex beast, he will never drop below top 10.

11. crow14

crow14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try read this version a bit and first character is LOLI so i just rage quit after that, also i know he gonna drop soon anyway like his previous version always drop it for stupid reason first time he said he doesnt like the way mc develop

Second he lost motivation since he slack off far too long

Now he might lost motivation again or lost his mind and just said to reader to wait for his next version first version it seem like someone criticize him and he feel it not good despise lots of people like / love it

Also i HATE loli! every damn time in his novel

Secluded Meditation likes this.