Spoiler Let the Villain Go

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let the Villain Go
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Legend has it that Ye Peitian’s blood has the miracle effect of saving the almost dead. The strong human beings swarmed like ants and insects under the banner of justice, just to achieve their ulterior purpose.

Using Yellow Sand to crush all the coveted people, Ye Peitian let his broken body soak in the pool of blood.

A woman appeared on the edge of the battlefield and approached him quietly.

Ye Peitian lightly pulled the corner of his mouth with a little effort, drawing a sneer. Even a low-level saint dared to take the opportunity to take his blood and flesh.

He closed his eyes, however, the woman stooped down and put a warm coat on him.

Ye Peitian:? ? ?

When Chu Qianxun was dying, she saw what happened in another parallel world.

In that world, the big demon that made the world fear him was not a demon, but smiled softly and shyly at her.

For that smile, she stepped on the bloody sea of corpses and carefully approached the brutal bloodthirsty demon.

But she heard the person say: Go away. If you get closer to me, I will make you die badly.

When she really turned around, the corner of her clothes was pulled.

Even if the whole world spurns you, I will hold your hand.

If everyone is afraid of you, then let me love you.

- Description from Novelupdates

Details
    Short Title : LVG
    Alternate Title : 放开那个反派让我来
    Author : 龚心文
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Comedy, Romance

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/let-the-villain-go/

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for spoilers too! This one sounds cute and sad at the same time

3. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU said that it have 200+ chapters but it's only 85 chapters in raws with a normal long word count.

Anyway, I just wanna say that the ending is so embarrassing.

In stories, it's mostly the MC gifting herself to the ML.

In here, it's a reverse.

The ending stopped at MC's bday and ML preparing cake for her. He then went away telling her that he'll get her gift before calling her into the room.

It's a romantic room with candles and flower petals. MC saw ML bundled in quilt with his toes retreating shyly and a wisp of yellow sand rolling in panic.

There's two open potions that ML probably drunk. (Two mentioned in the story that made from monsters. One is aprodishaic and another will make your limbs weak)

ML literally gifted himself to MC in a bundle, I'm crying ahahahaha.

MC said to herself that ML was cute and he doesn't know it before taking of the ribbon and opening her gift. Ehem ehem.

4. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Spoilers please..
    1) When do the ML and FL get together? I haven't finished reading the whole translation coz I am too sad the ML had to send the FL far away and fights in the sand. FL feels like she is not strong enough
    2) What is the deal with the parallel world? Were they a couple in that world? I am not clear
    @Shimozuki Yue Please help...

5. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    1. I forgot at which point they got together.
    So I don't remember much as I have finished it from some time ago.
    But anyway, after ML send MC away under the sand to fight alone, MC search back for him and then dug him out of the sand. (Which is really sad)
    After this, they went a far in a different direction. They went to this town where in (if I remember correctly) they were mistaken as a couple. They stay with this old blacksmith as MC was commissioning something with him. I think this was around the part they got together. Those from the church kinda found ML to be here. A fight broke out but later, the oldman and MC hid the week ML. I think MC talk more with ML in here wherein they got together. The reason I can't remember much was because the MC was caring for the ML since the start and just kinda jump the ML at some point after she teach him about his constant selflessness.
    The part where their relationship was highlighted was when MC and ML went back to MC's original town. It was publicly known then that ML was MC's man. At first they thought that ML was being raised by MC as they don't know what lvl ML was and he just constantly cleaning and cooking for MC. (ML was also the one begging when they roll)
    (I might skim it again and write a proper review later)
    MC wasn't exactly weak or strong but she's definitely not useless. As long as it is not a heavy fighting, MC wouldn't let ML fight. In fact, she constantly shielding ML and picking him up after as ML really gets weak after using too much of his ability. Later, although MC hasn't reach the peak of the few strongest human (let's not include ML), she's still consider high ranking. MC wasn't helpless as well, she's one of the few strongest women around and started to influence other women to start upgrading.

Technically, just a dream.
    It wasn't explained if the dream was real or not. It was implied that ML and MC was a duo and ML was happy. This was why the MC was soft to the ML at the start and constantly sad when she remember the contrast with the gloomy ML but wasn't exactly unguarded on him.
    MC didn't treat the dream as part of their reality, for her, the people in there and in here are different.
    But MC did feel something for the people in the dream. Some of the dead ones are alive in the current timeline while some others who live are dead in the current timeline.
    When MC visited one of the grave of a supposedly alive comrade, she calls the person her friend and prove it by speaking of an experience that only the dead and the other friend was supposed to know. (So technically, the past on both timeline happens but after the 'apocalypse', when they all didn't meet at their lives' 'intersection', that world and this world both gone a different path.)
    MC also met another of that parallel world comrades. While MC didn't reunite with them as a group as they all have different paths and lives, they have good opinions with each others. Because of the dream, MC have sentiments with them that she carries so just like ML, she tend to reach a hand out for them.

haweii, Apaylia blackrose and Anamoly like this.
  6. Anamoly

Reading List:
    Link
    Awesome I am happy the MC improves.. he he..
    Ooh. okay okay... She has good friends no matter which world ☺️

@Shimozuki Yue Thank you very much

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  7. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the ending, I think last plot arc before the final battle arc, MC was kidnapped by one of the invading monsters (I forgot the terms, please bear with me). It was to lure ML but MC was able to stall time by telling story and history to the point that the invading 'alien' like MC and rather keep her. (The guy was a handsome guy that could transform and with nature/wood abilities. He's a nerd/otaku with chinubyo tendecies and would 'cosplay' whatever era he was interested in)

I forgot how he explain their species, but their species purpose in life was painfully logical. Towards the end, he mingle with the humans and would sneak inside the city to find MC.

Fictionaddiction and michoux like this.
  8. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    For the number 1 question I guess they officially got together at chapter 82 in the translated novel.

Anamoly likes this.
  9. Anamoly

Reading List:
    Link
  10. minako25

minako25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious about how much is actually translated, NU says it's 159 chapters but there's only 85 chapters

My guess about how much chapters that's really translated is around 30-50 chapters

But idk

11. Shimozuki Yue

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction about the parallel world...

So the author had another version of this book and apparently, that came out first. It's story line is the parallel/dream world. This version just got translated first or had more translated chapter.

In there, the ML was saved earlier compare to this book timeline. (Maybe the reason why ML in MC dreams was a lot more lively than her timeline version)

I read some reviews and it seems that the world settings in there was more solid (I think it's because it's the first book so there's more immersive narration of the setting). The Alien/invading species are more diverse and tackled with additional characterization so their part was more heartbreaking. Idk but I can't make myself start that version yet. (Since that version also have different characters that's alive and dead compare to this second book.)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2022