Forgotten Title LF name of novel.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Raphael, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As the title states, I'm looking for the name of a novel, now bear (bit tipsy and typed this word 4 times because of the anima =D) with me because I don't have a lot of details and they may be a bit jumbled. I know the MC is a guy from a clan of some prominence and he is either returning to his clan's city or going to an ally clan's city can't recall for certain, not even sure he is part of that clan for sure. Anyways, he goes there for a strength test or something and beats up some dude or girl important to some elders and there is also a piece of clothing involved which is his inheritance from his mother which I think is a demon or something, but the elders of that clan want those clothes(?) and maybe they can't wear it because they need his blood so they chase him or something and then accuse him of being a demon but he may actually be one so not sure. There is also a part where he enters a house in that city with a super strong young sect master or something who is part of the strongest listing for young generations. He then meets a corrupt monk or something who gives him a staff and he goes to some ruins where there is a well with a corpse of a lady, the corpse is not dead or she is but she is super strong and returns to life and then kills a bunch of super experts and then the blame falls on him or something.

I know it doesn't make much sense but I figure if someone knows what novel I'm talking about they will get the general gist of it, enough to recall the name. Thanks in advance.

2. Mmagana

Mmagana Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk I'ma check it out I'm pretty sure I can juggle my memory after reading one or two chapters, if it's the one I'm looking for. As for the king suggesting, well there is a vast number of those not sure where to start, still I will look em over.

6. Mmagana

Mmagana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Story has the Corrupt monk who tried to save his mummified lover.

7. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    if there's an event where they came to a mountain to search treasures and there's a sadako like character on the well then its prolly Spirit Vessel

8. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Must have had selective memory loss, that sounds like it was the one I'm looking for.

9. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    There was totally a woman corpse who came back to live and was super powerful on the one I'm thinking, she was described as incredibly beautiful though, just you know pale and dead.