Spoiler Library of heaven path

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Leosinurat, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    ok their first appearance is on the tournament so you dont know about them. There is a a powerful and dangerous race (there is the name of the raw but ....) that enslaved humans and was expelled from the world/continent by the rise of the teacher profession. And guess who expelled them? And how few teacher are chosen by heaven?so if you were from this race would you want to kill a rare teacher chosen by heaven ?
    Aside from that did you hear about how when a nail stick out you hammer it down? Why atract attention when you dont have the power to defend yourself?

2. Frixx

Frixx Active Handsome Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what hole

3. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About that spoiler. The only spoiler actually there is the "first appearance" bit. Everything you actually said about them has already been put out as part of the translation. Just a few chapters back, I think.

4. Leosinurat

Leosinurat [Master of None]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the enlightening my poor mind, but the scene where he accepted Kong shi happened, where he skipped all the the problem, go to master teacher headquarter, cured the poison , back home and live happily (?) :aww:

The_Follower and Eolan like this.
  5. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time he rejected Master Kong, he was focusing on something important and the guy's spirit just popped up and said "You, be my disciple!" In a normal situation, anyone would reject, especially with Zhang Xuan's attitude. I mean, Master Kong didn't even reveal who he was and assumed that everyone knew.

As for the second time, the guy left the premises early because he thought none of the master teachers wanted to acknowledge him as a disciple. And then, as soon as he left, the tablets and the statue emitted the unique aura that when someone absorbs it, they would gain the master teacher's legacy. With no one there, the aura naturally dissipates and would be counted as a rejection. This wasn't Zhang Xuan's fault. If any, it would be the other master teachers who made the decision that Zhang Xuan wasn't accepted by any too early.

So, yea. Your anger is misplaced.

Leosinurat likes this.
  6. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow I don't think it would be that straightforward at all. Openly becoming Kong Shi's student would put him in the middle of the highest level conflicts in the world, wouldn't it? And he's a weakling. Well, he's the MC so he wouldn't die and it'd probably work out, but in a rational world he'd just die. It's better for him not to accept the offer, or to at least do so secretly.

7. Frixx

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait what? that happened?

8. Westeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold up. He didn't actually leave early. He waited longer than he was supposed to, really, hoping one of them would acknowledge him when it became clear that none were going to -- THEN Kong Shi's statue fell.. and he punched it.. Anyway, there was a bit of a delay on top of that before the other tablets started to fall and the hall began collapsing. They all rushed out and stared at the collapsing hall - even chattering on for a bit, before they finally left. All said, they spent way longer than required there. It wasn't them that left early, it was the whirlpool of power that came way late.

.. Honestly, this is all just Kong Shi's fault. That bastard.

In OP's dreams? Yes. In reality? No.

The_Follower and Leosinurat like this.
  9. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    k

10. Eolan

Eolan Totally serious poster

Reading List:
    Link
    That would´ve been a happy ending. Short, also. Chinese authors don´t do short.

11. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't sure. i am only reading from the raws so it was a long time ago that I read this part.

12. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    cry more, we people here all love salt.

13. Frixx

Reading List:
    Link
    Man Westeller is really in love with this novel... me too lol....

Westeller likes this.
  14. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    Suppose that ancestor need a tea time to give the unique aura, why it takes a while and ZX already leave?

Yeaa I should blame the author

Dunno I am a narrow minded so my mind only can think that
    Suppose ZX have a plot armor.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you would, if you were a weak person, in prison and he's the strongest guy around. You'd either be his bitch or be everyone's bitch. :blobpats:

16. jhncanson

jhncanson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this took me by surprise.

I never realized how retarded people are in this forum.

If any of you even bothered to read the whole chapter or novel, it was explicitly stated why his identity of a celestial master teacher was covered up and it was also implicitly implied why doing so is a must. Anyone with a decent brain could understand.

Regarding him rejecting kong shi, dude this isnt even...... this shit should be common sense.

If you had read you would understand why he rejected the old fogey. He didnt know who kong shi is, he only knew the name and the legend, apart from that nothing else.

If you were in his shoes, and someone suddenly pulls your consciousness into some sort of illusion and an old man appears demanding you to accept him as your teacher, then would you accept? WTF. If you literally gave an example in our world, someone pulls you into an alley and asks you to obediently follow him. Would you? THE DUDE BASICALLY WAS A STRANGER TO ZHANG XUAN. wow, i'm just triggered at the level of stupidity you have to be to force me to actually register here and post.

Sigh. To anyone reading any fantasy novels, please leave your brain before reading, "our" logic does not apply to these novels as they are fantasy. Notice how i emphasized "our"? please learn how to differentiate fantasy and reality.

Also i forgot to mention, HE DID NOT REJECT THE APPROVAL OF THE ANCESTORS AND KONG SHI, THE BUILDING LITERALLY COLLAPSED, WHILE EVERYONE WAS FLEEING, YOU EXPECT THE DUDE TO STAY THERE AND STAND AROUND? WTF. IF YOU WERE IN A BUILDING THATS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE AND EVERYONE ELSE RAN TO THE NEAREST EXIT WOULD YOU JUST STAND THERE?

shit man, i gotta chill.

ReCOOKIE, PrYTrace and abcalltheway like this.
  17. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

18. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I suppose I should bought a ticket to China, and slap author for making the respected teacher kong shi as some one that didn't introduce himself before talking to stranger(?)

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  19. Frixx

Reading List:
    Link
    Man.. I like this guy... he registered for this.

20. Leosinurat

Reading List:
    Link
    The building collapsed because Kong shi statue is destroyed(?) And because of late approval
    I really should buy a ticket now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.