LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Likely the overall rank as an organization.

2. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Our MC has leveled up....

Now he can face slap ancestors.....
    Good grief...

injamambivu likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really wondering at this point if he'll even bother to show up to the Beast Tamer competition. He promised to do it, but there's basically nothing in it for him anymore. Plus, it would be odd to have two competition arcs in a row.

Nepuko and Westeller like this.
  4. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe a battle arc with the bitch princess consort in the middle?

5. Kin

Kin Invijible kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    iirc higher realm cultivator can move their mingmen so it can easily protected

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda expected Qu Chong to want to follow him too.

I wonder if he'll actually expel those three. It's honestly not an unfair punishment, I'm just not sure if he'll carry through with it.

Also wondering if he'll just skip going to a conferred kingdom and go straight to the alliance's capital.

I seem to remember that the princess he saved was the alliance ruler's daughter. Is that right? If so, it would explain why the other girl will fail to harm the MC. I expect her husband's people will turn on her in a heartbeat once they realize who they'd be offending by attacking the MC. They don't want their country destroyed after all.

7. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Qu family's treasure is something related to Master Kong so I don't think the Conferred kingdom can turn down their greed that easily. And to be honest each tier of nation has only 1 or 2 levels cultivation realm difference with the below, I would totally take the chance and do some scheming.

8. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc not. He clearly just wants to make them kneel and reflect for awhile.

9. injamambivu

injamambivu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly any kingdom worth it's title should immediately realize that this guy is not to be touched but knowing the idiocy of people so far i'd say even that kingdom's master teachers would try to hunt him

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that being a single realm higher seems to allow you to simultaneously slaughter several people that are a single realm lower, and that being a single realm higher also seems to make it quite easy for you to infiltrate and assassinate with abandon, I'm not so sure that that would be a good idea. After all, they only really have to send 1-2 people to infiltrate the palace and the most powerful clans and kill all the top level experts before sending in the army to mop things up.

Alternatively, since even if there's only a 1-2 realm difference in the top experts, there's still roughly the same number at each relative level, with a few extra levels at the bottom, it's fully possible for the alliance's army to just roflstomp the conferred kingdom's using superior quality and quantity of troops, even before taking into account the fact that the alliance can call on the armies of all the other countries. That is to say, they wouldn't just be taking on a single kingdom of a higher level than them, but also the armies of 141 countries that are all at least as powerful as them. Honestly, they have no chance of victory at all, and shouldn't even dream of being able to escape. At best, the royal family would be allowed to give the letter to the alliance, step down from the throne and sacrifice the lives and martial inheritances of all their top experts in exchange for the lives of all the non-cultivators in their clan, who would then be hunted down by all their enemies within their own kingdom. It is most definitely a literal dead end for them to offend the alliance.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    They all seem to have forgotten that he begged Kong-shi to be his teacher...

injamambivu and justmehere like this.
  12. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of all the books he read from entire libraries, nothing explains about the master teacher process....

This gaping plot hole looks more like a black hole to me....

13. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....? .... He just used a Golden Page to assimilate all of those books he's been reading lately. Prior to assimilating that knowledge, it's all in the books. He won't know any of it unless he actively searches for specific information from them, y'know?

14. Kin

Kin Invijible kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Its part of the plot, mc knows nothing about master teacher process but scoring on master teacher examination with highest result - mc lack of common sense plot-

justmehere likes this.
  15. whitecomet

whitecomet Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never said to have a direct and open scheming, they could do many things in the dark, such as selling this information to nations stronger than the Kingdom Alliance or taking this information and defecting to stronger nations, I am sure they would be more than willing to protect the Conferred Royalty people as the reward. By the time Kingdom Alliance investigates all these, these guys can easily run. Not to mention, it might take longer for the princess to come and meet ZX. Well these are some of the common tropes in most xianxia novels, it might just succeed lol.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, given what's happened in the series so far, I fully expect her guards to turn on her once the higher ranking princess shows up. Heck, even just the four star master teachers would probably be enough to get them to shut her up and drag her home, though I doubt she'll get off that easily.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He needs to find better manuals on disguising himself it would seem.

I wonder if the prize for winning the tournament will be spirit stones, or something better.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, I get the feeling he just asked the guy to kick his friend in the balls or something similar.

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "If only that I knew this would happen, I shouldn't have picked up this cultivation technique! " lol. So why couldn't he just take yang attributed pills? I'm sure he could afford some fairly nice ones.

Nepuko likes this.
  20. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah I didn't think about those...I guess they must exist if we even have Unravel Yin Pills...but I don't think he didn't think about that. Maybe they weren't sufficient? or to avoid accumulating Pill Poison...I think it has to do with his own Yang, even if he supplements it, it still lacking or something like that..