LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a review,

See if i miss a profession...
    So right now hes
    An apothecary, beast master, poison master, spear master, sword master, painter master... What else?

2. FromAboveHeaven

FromAboveHeaven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i would say appraiser aswell as formation master in a couple chapters and master teacher counts as a profession aswell.

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "given how his actions weren't aligned with the flow of the world, it was clear he hadn't reached Transcendent Mortal realm yet. " How did the four star master teachers mistake Yang-shi for a six star master teacher then?

4. Inute

Inute Daydreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    with one kick he solves the world lol

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought formation masters had a cultivation requirement? Why wasn't that mentioned?

Yes, I'm wondering if he'll do it that way, or exit the formations in a more normal fashion. He'll do it at an astonishing speed regardless, but I'd kinda like to see him actually solve the formations himself rather than relying on the library or his eye technique, at least for the lower level formations anyway. Unless he recompiles the formations book after his visit to the library, his knowledge is likely too shallow to do the last two given the relatively low level of the places where he got the books he's already absorbed.

6. Hotarla

Hotarla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I slowly read and catch up to this series with the app. I really loooove this series, it just makes me crack up! Especially when he's running around libraries looooool.

7. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    Our mc kicks his way through peoples sanity...

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Even skimming through both kicking chapters at once wasn't enough to make them even vaguely interesting. Please let this be over with soon.

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured he'd just modify the four star formation to suit his needs, but now it's looking like he'll ask for the five star and have to do something ridiculous to get it for free and then create the core and flags himself, likely also in a ridiculous way.

I wonder what he plans to do if he puts in too many spirit stones. He doesn't have the cultivation technique for the higher levels after all.

He should consider teaching his students supporting occupations. He's more than qualified for it, and it would be good for them to have a way of supporting themselves when he's not around. Plus, hobbies aren't bad things to have.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the title for the next chapter, I have to wonder why the sword won't be good enough.

That aside, he really should go to the blacksmith guild. It'll be easier in the future if he can make his and his students weapons, armors and formation plates rather than having to rely on the inferior products of others. Plus, he should be able to create weapons with spirits that are uniquely attuned to their intended owners, thus making the bonding process smoother and the created bond stronger.

justmehere likes this.
  11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't he maintain sword heart and use it to attack for quite a long time when he was fighting that clan? Why is he suddenly so limited now?

12. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long did he use it against that clan and how long did he use it now? I don't remember any specific times mentioned that we could compare.

Also, after saber intent, I'm guessing he'll still have some of the formation plate left so he'll need to use spear intent as well. The question is if anyone there even has a spirit mid rank spear?

13. applestooranges

applestooranges cxxxxx[::::::::::> <:::::::::::::::]xxxxxכ

Reading List:
    Link
    the main one: Master Teacher
    Physician, array master(I haven't caught up so I don't know for certain if he is an array master though, he probably will become one)

14. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing thats because hes using the intent to write...

I figure you just need a little sword intent here and there for slashing, but for constant writing for 5 minutes? not to mention the fine writing he had to do....
    Thats like comparing reading a novel on nuf compared to watching a video on youtube. The later drains my phone battery in 2 hours while the former needs 1 day.

jacobpaige likes this.
  15. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned, that's why he could only reach quasi 4 star in that profession.

16. justmehere

Reading List:
    Link
    another dragon bloodline beast... One moo and its all over...

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant before he took the test.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he’s that worried about it, then he should just use his various professions to earn money. He should be able to yearn millions fairly easily so long as he keeps moving from area to area like he already is and upgrading his various occupations as quickly as possible.

I wonder if he’ll leave the formation out for his students to use when he’s not using it. Even without stones, it should still double the concentration of energy. Though they’d probably need to take turns using it since it doesn’t sound like it’s very large.

19. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they didn't expect him to get that far? the test was designed for lower levels as well..

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll be shocked to my core if the MC doesn’t tame the Demon Cinque Beast. Anyone remember what happened to his old mount? Did he leave it as a gift for the new empress he installed or something?