LCD Library of Heaven's Path

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kagamiya, Dec 24, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He knew beyond shadow of doubt that they had demons of this calibre due to the events at the PH. Why is he thinking that it's a surprise now?

lol. I laughed more than I probably should have at the "Violetleaf King's" attempts to "sound him out" ;)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "it sure is a huge waste of my puppet! " I wouldn't say that. Trading a saint 3 dan puppet for the life of an almost saint 5 dan demon is a pretty good deal, especially when he has 19 more.

"Spirit pinnacle weapons were rare even among Tier-1 Empire" Then why waste it on the demonstration? The others would likely have believed a simple explanation.

Sumasuun likes this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If the library can analyze the door as it's own separate formation, then why wouldn't he be able to stop it just like he has every other formation?

That aside, I wonder how many master teachers need to die before the MC will think that it might be worth exposing his possession of the anthive nest.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    It's quite hard to not think of the MC as being responsible for the deaths of every single master teacher that has died since entering this formation, the majority that died since entering the secret realm, and all the damage that does to humanity's fighting prowess and future prospects. He could easily run through all these formations if he wasn't burdened down by them, and he wouldn't be burdened down by them if he stuck them in the nest. Once he'd gone through enough formations, he could compile the books on all of them and likely come up with a way of dealing with the larger formation. All of their deaths are pointless.

Perhaps the author has forgotten that they aren't cannon fodder?

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C1059: Why didn't any of the MTs react to the news that the MC had killed the Jadeleaf King? At least one of them should know that the Jadeleaf King is significantly stronger than the Stoneleaf King, and they already found that impressive.

Speaking of which, I wonder how much wiping out the Ten Kings is worth to the MTP, and if they'll ever find out that he did it so that they can award him said contribution points.

I wish the author would stop making the MTs act like idiots just to make the MC look good when he contradicts them or saves them from the consequences of their stupidity. It undermines one of the core premises of the whole story.

C1060: Really, the author thinks this is abnormal behavior for the MTs? Has s/he not read this series? Being irrational and idiotic is a hallmark of almost every MT we've met so far.

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    MC must be losing his touch as a healer if the guy still felt pain after being healed by him.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wish the author would leave out the romance. He's no better at it than IET.

8. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really admire your commitment to this thread

justmehere, wies and jacobpaige like this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't the old principal's expedition team much, much weaker than the MC's? Why wouldn't the Skyleaf King have killed them all long ago? And why would he have bothered with kidnapping one of them and forcing him to poison the rest?
    It's just part of how I enjoy a series.

wies and droolingsnorlax like this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the MC activate the fog formation the same way? Was the demon not paying attention at that time?

That aside, I wonder why he didn't bother asking the others if any of them knew the language used by the map. The odds of at least one of them being capable of reading it were actually quite high.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C1067: "As this matter concerned ancient history, other than master teachers, there were very few who knew much about him." Combat masters are master teachers.

Why would the herbs not have souls? Wouldn't they have propagated, and their offspring have devoured them? Wouldn't this cycle have repeated itself until the MTs showed up and ended it by collecting whatever herbs remained? I think the author is forgetting that herbs are living beings, fully capable of reproduction.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C1070: Why would they all take the trial together? How does it prove anything if the MC solves the trail and then shares the solution with them? Or is Sage Qiu Wu perfectly happy to accept luck and fate as qualifications too?

C1071: I wonder if the next incarnation of the sage will even be willing to meet with him... and how the heck they're going to get out of there now that the doorkeeper is shattered...

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm beginning to wonder if the next fragment of the sage's soul will actually wind up acknowledging him as his teacher ;)

14. Lexymize3

Lexymize3 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how the master teacher pavilion will feel when they discover the he is a celestial master teacher right under their. nose.... but it's really hilarious to read so far

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C1073: "unlike Zhang Xuan, they hadn't cultivated the Saint Ascension Decipher and were lacking in comparison." Wasn't it clearly stated that Combat Masters did, in fact, practice the SAD?

Why didn't he compile a book on the barrier before entering? It would be helpful if he needs to escape in the future, and wouldn't cost him more than a second even if he wound up not needing it.

"Wu shi and Guild Leader Han seemed to have been to the Saint Ascension Platform before as well" Um, wasn't Wu-shi the head of the Saint Ascension Platform Appreciation Society or whatever?

C1074: "We are all trapped here, so it's meaningless even if we were to reveal the name to you now…" It takes fewer words to say the name than to explain why telling the name would be a waste of time. I really, really hate this kind of nonsense. It's blindingly obvious that the spy will wind up screwing over, or trying to screw over, the MC in the future. Honestly, these morons should want to announce the spy's name to anyone and everyone who might be willing to listen on the off chance that the info would make its way to headquarters. Do they really want the info to die with them if they don't make it out but the MC's party does? Are they really that stupid? Or do they just hate humanity and not want it to survive if they themselves can't?

droolingsnorlax likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is everyone so shocked about him offering to take in someone as a student who had asked for his teachings? Even Kong-shi had many teachers who were weaker than him. There's nothing abnormal about it for any master teacher.

Speaking of contracted beasts, I wonder if he'll ever actually use his army of saint spirit beasts for anything other than their urine.

I was wondering why the author was taking so long to raise his level. I wonder how many seconds it'll take him to make the breakthrough, and how many paragraphs of nonsense we'll have to wade through before and after.

17. Inuzuka

Inuzuka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Kong-shi did apparently leave all sorts of treasures used for cultivation with the real platform, which should include the final item the MC was looking for to breakthrough to Saint rank, and since this is the real platform and has copies of all the records of the comprehension of the breakthrough to Saint rank, it might also have a copy of Kong-shi's intent (which was left behind in his writing in the scroll the MC found in the fake platform's folded space but then lost when his clone let Vicious eat it) so he could remove the need for the final item entirely.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    C1076: If they have fifteen minutes every day when the Skyleaf King has to hide, then why don't they use that time to setup a slaughter formation or something in front of his hiding spot? No reason to lock themselves in a small room when they can lock him in one instead after all.

C1078: Finally, his clone does something.

19. droolingsnorlax

droolingsnorlax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normal people other than ZX take at least a few hours to maybe a few months to setup a formation. That and I don't think they actually know where his hiding spot is

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just for the analysis and deciding where the flags should be placed. They've had more than enough time to do that. Once they've decided where the flags should go, ten minutes should be far more time than they need, especially if they work together.