Spoiler Lifetime of Bliss and Contentment With You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Feb 10, 2020.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Lifetime of Bliss and Contentment With You (余生有你,甜又暖)
    Synopsis:
    Lin Yan is a professional car racer who fell from grace after her sister set her up. She becomes an actress for the sake of her boyfriend, who later cheats on her with her sister. Her life, career and relationships reach a slump.

Enter Pei Yucheng, the president of the JM corporation—a multinational conglomerate. He is unfathomable, cold and aloof. At random, he would mysteriously lose control of himself, and Lin Yan is the only one who is able to calm him down. The first time she meets him, she feels an indescribable fear deep within her soul. Unbeknownst to her, they had met each other a long time ago, but she had chosen to forget him…

Soon, something puzzling and strange begins to happen to her. Occasionally, she loses consciousness and ends up in Pei Yucheng’s room the next day, completely unaware of how she ended up there. She suspects that something has possessed her… (Source: Webnovel)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/lifetime-of-bliss-and-contentment-with-you/
    Webnovel: https://www.webnovel.com/book/14761125405537605/Lifetime-of-Bliss-And-Contentment-With-You

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Is there any spoilers for this series?
    • Why did she forget him?
    • What was their connection?
    This is a new series so I hope it is as good as Full Marks Hidden Marriage.

Cloudland19 and Lilpriestess like this.
  2. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. killuazoldyck

killuazoldyck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw link pls

4. otakuluv

otakuluv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Youngjs

Youngjs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have spoilers for this?

6. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to be a fantasy novel.. Ml can get inside the head of fl nd she doesn't remember a thing..!!!! I'm loving it..

7. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The concept looks really interesting. Waiting for some spoilers..

8. ihavealittlelamb

ihavealittlelamb New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heres the link:
    69shu(.)com/txt/29973(.)htm

Sorry i cant post a link so just remove the parenthesis.

9. ananaz

ananaz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read mtl little bit.
    The novel is sci-fi
    FL and ML is kind of mutant or special human. FL has a brother, both of them has kidnapped and brought to a laboratory but FL can escaped, but her brother still in laboratory, when FL report to police the laboratory has gone.
    That is some reason why FL still love her sister and tolerate her behavior, FL's sister is sick and she must pay the bill of shuya operation.

FL is A level and ML is SSS Level which is super power.
    There is some organization who make that laboratory and some organization who hunt the mutant.

sorry if my english doesn't proper.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  10. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh ok. But when does she find out that the ml can body swap with her. Cuz it’s a little disconcerting......

neotheo82 likes this.
  11. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    I too am wishing it will be just as fun as sassy as hidden marriage.

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg. Pei Yucheng reminds me of .. sorry guys I’m too lazy.. to Go check. The white hearted high god in love or well the fox god what’s her name love story. Sorry. Way too lazy to go check the real names but I know ya all know who I’m talking about. The pillow book. His indifferent coldness but caring. Lol. I can’t wait for the translations so mtling and it’s allllllright— getting the jist of it. It is sci-fi ish.
    Oh btw- if the thread has spoilers in it— why do we still cover up the “spoilers”. I mean. I would think by reading the title everyone knows. Duh spoilers ahead. If you keep reading you are gonna get spoiled. Right? Anyway. I’m enjoying the story so many far.

forgot. The reason why he reminds me of the whitehaired super god. Is Pei Yichengs cookings is just as horrendous muwahahahahahaha.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  13. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I have no idea what you're talking about.
    One reason would be to put an element of surprise and the other one might be because it's too big of a spoiler to put it out.

Lilpriestess likes this.
  14. michoux

michoux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dijun !! :blobnosebleed:

minhchau1997 and Lilpriestess like this.
  15. nuttyreader

nuttyreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, the FL here is a tad too brain dead compared to hidden marriage FL. She refuses to use all her resources to fight back. She hides too many things that she did as if they were bad things.

What she has done in the past which she hides. Even her family doesn’t know about some of them.

1. In high school, she won debate competitions to make money. This was easy money for her and all she had to do is talk.
    2. She played games before esports became popular and was a top player. She stopped because the money wasn’t good enough.
    3. She was a top racer in the international circuit but hid what she did so her family won’t be worried and still hides it even though that could help her grandfather racing team. Of course, her “sister” drugs her and she is banned for using drugs. It is not clear if the ban is only in international races or all races in all countries. During this time, she went to MIT to learn aeronautics.
    4. At the point of the story, she becomes an actress even though she could go back to being a gamer or something that she did really well before to make lots of money.

She is not dumb but the decisions she make does make her look dumb which starts to get on my nerves at least.

Shieri likes this.
  16. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, reading in the 400s and ... most of her problems can be resolved easily if she just lets people know who she is.......the author is really going too far into dog blood in this story.

She does a race and beats a 3rd tier racing team - there are 1st, 2nd, 3rd tiers for international professional racing. She beats them like an adult against kindergarten kids. This saves her grandfathers racing team.
    People look at her racing and says it’s all fake.... even the professional racers/judges says it’s fake..... are professional people really that blind????? They look at the racing videos and says it’s fake??
    The team is about to be disbanded since none of the other racers can win like the FL.
    All FL needs to do is to show that she is the number 1 racer in the world.....she just hides it like some sort of evil secret. Now there another person impersonating her. The really stupid part... her racing name and her actual name with her photo is in the 1st tier racing certification system........ this never got out? The investigative abilities of this world is truly trash. No one ever investigates her information and just takes rumors as truth. Ugghhh
    It’s interesting but this blindness is really getting on my nerves.

17. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Some points on the FL mother’s side of the family....
    1. Oldest brother - trash, he hates on the FL and mother even though the mother saves his a** by letting go all the alimony and having her ex save the bastard when he gets into trouble. The son is the exact same mold. Oh, they are piss poor racers but think of themselves as super good racers.
    2. Second brother - good, he supports the sister and niece. Son is the same. Have potential for racing but just needs to learn from the best which the FL can give but she hides this aspect. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    3. Mother of FL. She is really hurting herself due to the divorce and this is hurting the FL.
    4. 4th brother - racer who taught FL. He is good but he died. The wife and daughter are trash. Even though the FL bought the home and gave them plenty of support, they treat the FL like she is trash. They are close to the backstabbing sister of FL.

arrgghhh. I really liked hidden marriage but the dog blood here is a bit toooooooo much!!!!!

18. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Please note, the ML does not swap bodies with the FL. He takes over and FL goes into deep sleep when he does. So far, it looks like he does not have control over this or at least his soul misses her and moves over to be with the FL. That happened once.

FL is strong at A
    ML is strong at SSS

ML losing control is scary due to his strength but the FL losing control is also scary....if ML takes over, she becomes SSS. If she loses control and no take over.... I think she also becomes SSS. Not enough info to know at this time in the mid 400s. Not sure if each time she losses control/become too angry and not being taken over by the ML exactly what is happening. It’s possible that each time this happens, ML takes over but not enough data so far to know.

19. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    750s - some of what the FL did that the “sister” claims credit gets outed. So no more cursing of the FL.
    916 - FL finds out who is taking over her body!!!!

20. nuttyreader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok now... it’s going out there.
    944 - we learn some things here.....
    First, we know that the FL and ML was married before. - ML has a red wedding book hidden in a drawer.
    Second, we learn that ML had a woman he loved to the point he left the main family.
    Third, not too sure about this one..... there is a woman demon who was so strong that she led a group that basically pushed down all other powerful families including the ML. That woman was most likely the person the ML loved and vice versa - FL.
    Fourth, something happened to the FL which .... we will know later on. This is why we have the FL at the start of the story.

Now back to this chapter. Please only read if you really really want to know.

The weak normal friend at the start of the story is actually very very strong. He is a leader? and seems to be there to support the FL.

FL mother ........... she is not her mother but an operative and her miss - FL is her life.

Someone tries to kill him so he calls the FL mother over to a place to ask her questions. She is very respectful to him. So we are going down the rabbit hole.

Is the FL life fake? But what about the family? Of course with super powers in the story, someone can just change peoples memories. Is this why the “sister” is trying to destroy the FL and gain back what’s hers? This brings out a can of worms to look at.