Recommendations Lighthearted big boss MC

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ChrystanthemumPlucker, Dec 22, 2021.

1. ChrystanthemumPlucker

ChrystanthemumPlucker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for some novel where MC becomes or is the invisible hand behind the scenes, where he's not really a 'protagonist' but rather the author of the story in his world.
    Nothing too heavy tho, would be better if the overall tone is lighthearted or comedic and even if it's "heavy" then it won't be grimdark type of thing.
    The setting preferable cultivation world but others are fine as well

NO :
    -Harem
    -Romance
    -horny no brain women collecting scum MC
    I'm okay with MTL as long as it's easy to digest, yaoi is fine too but no romance is preferred

2. deadlk

deadlk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try 'I'm actually a Cultivation Bigshot' as he is hidden boss who guides righteous Protagonists if you don't mind misunderstandings over and over again.
    it has Romance in it but it starts almost midway through the story, and it isn't the focus of the author.
    Bonus: if you think it's boring but not to the point of dropping it, it gets more interesting after 400 chapters.
    But again so many people hate it so try it for yourself.

3. orangethegreatorange

orangethegreatorange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Something like Trash of the Count’s Family or Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint? Both mcs are scheming. There is also Regressor Instruction Manual. Mc is very cunning and scheming and isn’t like a protagonist of his world. In fact, there exists a more protagonist-like character in the novel, the regressor mentioned in the title. Tho there is harem, as a harem hater myself, it isn’t that annoying. Just women simping over mc and him using them lol.
    Mc of The Legendary Mechanic is also bts manipulator. Tho I would say he is a protagonist of his world as well.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2021