Recommendations Limited Unlimited Power vs Unlimited Limited Power

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cosmic_, Oct 31, 2017.

?

Which would you pick?

1. Area-restricted Admin God Powers

25 vote(s)
    43.9%
  2. OP Among Strongest all the time Powers

23 vote(s)
    40.4%
  3. Time-restricted Admin God Powers

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. Cosmic_

Cosmic_ [Novel Addict] [Lazy Writer] [Meh Editor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Confusing title, I know, however, what I'm asking for is which of these power powers would you pick if let's say you were transported into another world and had to pick between these two cheats:

1) Admin God-level Change Reality powers in a fixed area. So your powers are limited to the size of a kingdom.

2) OP Protagonist Among Strongest powers all-times/anywhere. Not god-level but among top 5 of the world's strongest.

3) Added this after some thought. Admin God but for only limited time (starts 10 minutes can grow to 5 hours a day)

Long version: likely tl;dr
    1) God Administrator World Keeper Reality Control Creator Level OP Powers HOWEVER limited to only a fixed, select, and finite area of influence (Domain of Authority). You would start off with let's say the area of a suburban house. You select where the Domain will be. This Domain/it's center or starting point can't be moved(fixed) but the area/bubble of influence can grow. Overtime or as you level up/gain experience, the area would increase such as into the size of a town. The maximum it could grow is the size of a small country or kingdom.

Note, however, in this space/area, you have unlimited power to even rewrite reality. You could make it an immortal space where anyone that died there could be resurrected, literally respawn like in a game, and/or rewind to an earlier age. You could even materialize weapons of mass destruction, mind control everything in the Domain, create life, manipulate time and space, make someone a swordmaster by flooding knowledge/memories into their brain, or form matter from nothing.

HOWEVER if the things you influenced or made with your power are brought or move out of this area or Domain, they will be nerfed, penalties by rules, and counteracted/restricted by the laws of reality outside your Domain of Authority. For example, even an OP weapon that was created from nothing would become nothing in outside the Domain. Though, an OP weapon made from previously existing matter through God-level alchemy (example: rearranging matter or atoms from iron ore to make mithril sword) could still exist outside the Domain however weakened/nerfed within reason (meaning an OP sword you gave the ability to turn people into lolis would just be a really good/sharp/strong sword without lolification powers outside the Domain since lolification breaks common sense and the outside's cosmic laws of reality). You could still game the system though (like able to create an army of Puedo-Sword Saints thou only memory-wise through memory copying since outside won't erase most of the sword mastery memories you implanted) it would require extensive understanding of the Outside's worlds laws of physics, a lot of energy and resources, and experience/a high level, etc. Also powers can be used on yourself though rules of when outside the area still apply. So you could have altered yourself to have mountain-smashing super strength through God-like powers but that be gone outside of the Domain. Unless you game the system by compressing your muscles and strengthening them, which tho not mountain-smashing, is peak human strength(not peak with magic so you'd be as peak as the material physical world/biology can get you)

This would be a good power for a person that doesn't need to travel a lot and is more of the kingdom building type.

2) This one's a lot shorter. Just OP level of power. Not God-like but enough that you'd be the Strongest Person or among Strongest in that world. You aren't invincible or all-powerful, however. You also can't completely do anything you want. You aren't current Satou level OP more-like before Satou had all-magic OP (still pretty OP). You still have enough power to protect the people closest but not you can save everyone you meet or see. You could still be pushed to a corner at times but will survive. Unlike choice one, you have this OP strength at all times and anywhere. This is the best Loner OP MC (plus harem) choice.
    Pretty much God-mode and admin for limited time. After that powerless unless you did something to power yourself up like weapon creator or modifying your body.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Limited unlimited power and i'd use it to give myself unlimited unlimited powers, duh. :hmm:

Wujigege, koddychi, Atl92 and 7 others like this.
  3. MewYi

MewYi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i make my own miniture world to power my carbattery with the super power?

Wujigege, waffle290 and neogamer like this.
  4. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, looks like you broke the game.

Kiari and DarkBlue like this.
  5. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    And a couple of hymens, if we're being OP and all. We're off to a good start!~ :blobsalute:

neogamer likes this.
  6. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Which? God-level powers you can(you can only enter the pocket world when you're inside the area/limited space tho). OP Strongest can't create worlds.

7. Serviet

Serviet Random bumpkin

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say Area-restricted Admin God Powers is the most secure and powerful as long as the area is not ridiculously small.

8. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    the pocket world is limited in size?if not it's the best since you can simple create another world inside that poket....

neogamer likes this.
  9. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    My comparison would've been using power.

1. Infinite amounts of small batteries.

Or
    2. A generator capable of infinite energy, but only has one 230V outlet.

10. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. Not limited in size. Though I'm making it so you can't like create a whole universe with semi-intelligent living beings and civilization. You can still create a world with nature for farming food or to have the universe be used as a mine/generator for resources, energy, and ores. Or as a chill place to relax or experiment. Just no that other world replacing the original world. Pocket world is tool/resource only, not an alternative world.

11. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    just kidnap people and put them inside there....:cookie:

12. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    That is allowed. Like in The Dao of Magic RRL.

13. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this the wrong place for this thread? "I'm looking for..." isn't for polls or discussions. Its for looking for forgotten titles, a chapter from a novel, or recommendations.

14. Enigma

Enigma Follower of Jesus, he's the only way

Reading List:
    Link
    The area power because if you chose the time power power and ran out of time you'd be defenseless~

15. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Area starts off as the size of a small town then can quickly upgrade/level up to a kingdom. OP not-god-like starts as top 25 strongest and quick;y moves up as you level. Time-limited is 10 minutes to 5 hours a day when max level.

16. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    This doesn't always work, in the webcomic PS238, one of the characters gives himself God powers, and it messes with his mentality while on, due to perspective. So they find themselves working in mysterious ways, or doing stupidly OP things no one will ever know about, like making galaxies sing.

elengee likes this.
  17. Cosmic_

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, wait yeah. It is. I was going to ask for recommendations but then I thought of this discussion so forgot to change thread category/place.

18. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is this in Looking for section? What are you looking for?

This isn't even a comparison. Are you kidding? #1 is so far better than the rest it isn't even a joke.

First of all, you are pretty much immortal and no one can harm your loved ones in your kingdom sized area. And even outside your area, even if the items you take out are limited it matters not. For example, I can create an Elder Dwarf with max blacksmithing and then have him make equipment, this equipment would not be limited by the nerf. Hell I can make robots to mass produce legendary level items or have them recreate themselves. As long as they are within my domain they will do so and the copies would not be nerfed since I didn't make them.

19. Serviet

Serviet Random bumpkin

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if the area was just 1 km², I would still pick it. For the 2nd option, you could always be defeated if some random dudes (with strong powers) team up against you and for the latest, you could die from a random accident (e.g. random fall of cathedral) once your power is spent.

20. Vexram

Vexram Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    neither, if that happened it would mean i'm the protagonist, so rules don't apply to me. (at least according to 99.99999999999% of CWN's)

Fossil and Cosmic_ like this.