Spoiler Little One Tears the Villain’s Script| 崽崽撕碎反派剧本

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Oct 16, 2020.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Dayumm, mystery deepens. Remember when I asked about the length of the script of the novel world Xiaoman is in? Turns out even the system DOESN'T KNOW. The system said it only have the script for Xiaoman and doesn't have the full script and doesn't know the real ending of the heroine's story.
    And now,
    Liang Siyu is dead. She was drowned to death in a lake. But as the heroine, she should be the axis of the world other than the possible hero. But the world hasn't collapsed, so what actually happened?

And Madam Wen is getting confused (as in almost every wealthy old madam I've read in overbearing ceo CN I guess lol). She wanted Wen Hui to set an altar for Liang Siyu to let her worship because she died before 18, which is pitiful. Then also thought of letting Wen Hui give 5% of her shares and some other assets to other people (unspecified whether it's Liang Siyu or other total strangers) which Wen Hui refused, so Wen Hui secretly let Xiaoman signed to take it first because it was going to be hers anyway (though the granpa also already set the will that everything of the Wen is gonna be Xiaoman's, too). Madam Wen seems suspicious.... hmm :hmm::hmm::hmm:
    Anyone wanna bet that the system that unbounded with the heroine found a new host to become the new heroine? :hmm:

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! So this is an ongoing novel??? I thought the author is only writing the side stories. The other system is bigger than XM's system, right? Well, the ML of the script isn't introduced maybe he will also have a part... I really thought that the plotline collapsed because of how XM do things.

Ceilo27, BooBoo and lazykitty_99 like this.
  3. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    It is the side stories. Novel is completed. If it's according to the script Xiaoman has, she was supposed to get thrown out of the Wen and so her script is kinda finished. Now author is probably trying to tie up the loose ends e.g: when the system going to unbound with Xiaoman, what is really happening now that the plotline has changed so much, etc. etc.

I dunno how long the side stories will be. Some can lasts for 10~ chapters, some more. I've seen a completed novel has 20~30-ish side stories. We won't know :blobReach: Imma enjoy anyway.

4. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    It will be good if the side stories would be longer...until they married please *crossfingers*.
    Yep, it is fun...the comedy lessen when they got older but their lovey dovey moments are soo cute.

Glutton idiot likes this.
  5. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh thank you so much for the spoilers :blobmelt:

Uncopyright likes this.
  6. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mtled the story. It's funny one ..no little adult kids.

Uncopyright likes this.
  7. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Right! XM's antics is sooo funny. Especially when her childhood friends also enrolled in the hobby class that she takes.

Dreamy girl, Ceilo27 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  8. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally not a domineering Ml rather a shy one.. it's so funny that Mc took the initiative to kiss Ml.

9. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    He can't be domineering with Xiaoman, and he's quite the scaredy-cat :blobsweat: but then again, all that he was scared of was actually normal for anyone (bugs, worm, mice) but because Xiaoman wasn't scared of them he felt that his masculinity was threatened. And granma Jiang definitely raised the notch on making Xiaoman be overbearing, what with her stick and carrot style of education :blobsweat:

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did u guys find the competed work?

11. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading it here.... Uhmmm if you decide to open the link please use ad blocker or just train your eyes to the text... There are many unpleasant views.

https://www.langrunweirui.com/other/chapters/id/27629.html

12. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncopyright likes this.
  13. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    The main story is already completed however the author is updating the side stories.... Even in the website of jjwxc (I think it is the publisher) it is only up to chapter 148 as of now...

Suelen26 and Ceilo27 like this.
  14. czeihne

czeihne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got intrigued when I saw the review as everyone said that this one is a gem so Im gonna start reading this.. ehehhe

15. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did it just end with them kiss? I felt really lost. Can anyone spoil more on what happened after that. Because its just feels so lacking felt like a cliffhanger. Huhu i was expecting from the very beginning about them being parents huhu that’ll be srsly funny

Suelen26 and Xi-hime like this.
  16. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, have you ever know who that guy was on the 1st day of their highschool who xioman thought t’was ye qing(?) the ml on her desk sleeping when in fact twas a different guy that has the same physique as the ml and run away blushing? He knows her as well. I keep thinking whether that dude was the ‘ml’ of the book. But until the last chp that guy never show up. Or he is just another mob who likes her? Please tell me

Suelen26 likes this.
  17. Kirksssss

Kirksssss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright where did you read chapter 133 onwards? Thanks :aww:

18. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, try this one. However, please be careful for the unpleasant ads that was together with the chapter...if possible use an ad blocker.

19. Kirksssss

Kirksssss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncopyright likes this.
  20. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anymore information on the side stories?