Spoiler Little One Tears the Villain’s Script| 崽崽撕碎反派剧本

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SPOILER

in reality the Fl (former protagonist) is not the real daughter of Mc's father. His lover deceived him and he believed it like a chicken. discovering the truth he repented .....
    because he thought that Mc's mama had cheated on him with his childhood friend and that mc wasn't his biological daughter

2. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers!

Uncopyright likes this.
  3. blacknevar

blacknevar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m gonna put the mtl here

July. In the bright daylight, the pale white sand sculptures reflect a little silver light, like stars falling on the beach. The sea breeze blew the Buddha gently, and the air was filled with a faint smell of sea, which seemed to be salty. The waves were constantly beating at the foot of the mountain not far away, and there was a burst of echoes, timeless and long, with one sound, as if hypnotized. The people on the coast are very comfortable, enjoying the leisurely afternoon with the cool sea breeze. This is the peak season for tourism, but there are not many people on the beach. Only a few people are busy on the beach, busy decorating the wedding scene. Only guests who come to the wedding will enter the venue tomorrow. This beach has been booked in advance and no tourists are welcome. At this time, the only people on the beach were the bride and groom, their families on both sides, and the staff of the wedding company. The groom-to-be groom is naturally Jiang Xing and Tao Tao. Tao Tao has been with Jiang Xing for so many years, she has long transformed from a simple college student like a white rabbit into a smart and capable career woman. What happened to them, Jiang Xiaoman didn't know. I only know that not long after the college entrance examination, my uncle said that he was going to get married. And this wedding was postponed for her purposely, Jiang Xiaoman felt sorry for it after thinking about it.
    So not long after the results came out, they went straight to this small island. Of course Jiang Xiaoman was very happy. The same is true for Yu Qingshi. Maybe Jiang Xiaoman didn't remember it, but Yu Qingshi still remembered the expectations of the year. After the high school entrance examination, he once had a chance to come to the beach with Jiang Xiaoman for vacation. At that time, Yu Qingshi had already prepared things, but when things came to an end, Jiang Xiaoman suddenly couldn't go back. ...Of course, this kind of thing doesn't need to be mentioned anymore. Thinking back to the days when Jiang Xiaoman was waiting for Jiang Xiaoman's return, I still feel sad now. Later, Yu Qingshi finally understood a truth, Jiang Xiaoman just couldn't get used to it. He had to take the initiative to find her, otherwise he might be left behind and never remembered. So Yu Qingshi rushed to her school.Later... It's finally complete... right. Yu Qingshi thought. He turned his head and glanced at Jiang Xiaoman, and saw that she was building a castle with a bucket in one hand and a shovel in the other. It was obviously a child's play, and she was very happy to play it alone. Concentrate so seriously as if you are solving a problem. She is about to build a Great Wall of China, Yu Qingshi thought. Yu Qingshi lay on the beach, covered her face with the straw hat she had placed on the ground, spread out her slender limbs, and her posture was extremely relaxed. The pale skin looks very eye-catching in the sun, and it is really beautiful. Jiang Xiaoman shoveled a handful of sand and glanced at him incidentally. It hurts his cold white skin was about to be tanned, but he was also very happy in his heart. Because he was dark, she appeared whiter. very nice. Beauty needs to be set off. Jiang Xiaoman soon continued to pile up her works happily-she was going to pile up a mighty and domineering Panlong.
    If you know Yu Qingshi's evaluation of her work, Jiang Xiaoman is probably going to make trouble. She knows nothing about her manual ability. The system said: "Host, there is a crab under your feet." Jiang Xiaoman looked down and found that a small crab was moving hard beside his toes stuck in the sand. She picked it up, not afraid of crabs pinching her, and muttered: "Will it be very fresh if you swallow it in one bite?" system:"……" I don’t understand you humans very well. "I don't know," the system said: "I haven't eaten it. But you humans come to the beach to eat seafood, isn't it for a delicious taste?" Jiang Xiaoman nodded and said, "The system is so pitiful." "..." The system didn't want to bother her. I just wanted to remind her not to be caught by a crab, but turned around to laugh at it. She is no longer its cute, soft host! It's getting worse and worse, and I like to bully the system more and more. Jiang Xiaoman didn't really swallow the poor little crab in one bite, but pushed it and drove it away. It took about half an hour to pile up a pile of sand sculptures that I don't know what it was. Jiang Xiaoman wiped the sweat from his forehead with a sense of accomplishment, and woke up Yu Qingshi next to him. "Get up, let's go back to take a bath." At this time, the sun began to shift to the west, the setting sun was already west, and the sun was looming behind the mountains. The original mild sea breeze was blowing on her body, already bringing a little coolness. There will be a small dinner party in the evening, and it's time to go back and prepare. Yu Qingshi opened her confused sleepy eyes and allowed Jiang Xiaoman to pull herself up and return to the holiday villa by the sea with her. Before leaving, Yu Qingshi looked at the results of Jiang Xiaoman's busy work all afternoon—a pile of sand sculptures piled together in the shape of a hill, he thought, that was probably a pile of X. Unfortunately, he didn't dare to speak out, nor did he dare to question Jiang Xiaoman's aesthetics. The girl’s hands are soft and petite. The palms of the girl who have just played in the water are cold, touching it It's very comfortable to come. Yu Qingshi couldn't help squeezing her palm, causing her to turn her head and glared at him. Yu Qingshi smirked, squeezed again, and molested her. Jiang Xiaoman suddenly stopped, his face was reddish, and he stuffed his tools in his arms, pushed his back, and the two of them entered the room together. His body was covered with mud and sand. Jiang Xiaoman washed his hair and took a bath. After washing it out, Yu Qingshi had been waiting for a long time.She dangled her wet hair behind her back, straight down against her beautiful back, and she was only surrounded by a white bath towel. ... Yu Qingshi didn't expect to see such a fragrant scene as soon as he came in, and subconsciously touched his nose. Very good, no gaffe. He didn't want to pass his eyes, and didn't dare to look subconsciously, but his eyes still slid over her. Jiang Xiaoman glared at him and was ashamed. He pointed to the door and said, "Go out and wait for me!" While talking, he raised the pillow on the sofa and threw it at him. Hooligan! Hooligan! "...Okay." Due to a guilty conscience, he did not dare to speak loudly. Yu Qingshi obediently withdrew and guarded the gate for her. Strictly guard against death, no one is allowed to come in, like a god of the door. "Okay, you can come in." Jiang Xiaoman's voice sounded inside, and Yu Qingshi entered. At this time, Jiang Xiaoman had already put on a light blue gauze skirt, the skirt was a gradual color, as if the white waves were clustered under his feet, Holy and beautiful. Yu Qingshi's heart was pounding, and she deliberately chose a place far away from her to sit down. At this moment, his cheeks were still hot and red, but when he looked at Jiang Xiaoman, he still felt an ambiguous breath in the air. Obviously the surrounding temperature is normal, and even the air conditioner is on, which is very comfortable, but he feels that the heat is coming up and making his throat dry. "Xiao Man..." Yu Qingshi yelled, the tail trembling, "I, I didn't mean it just now. I saw that the door wasn't closed, so I came in." Jiang Xiaoman wiped his hair and said, "It's okay, I'm not naked." "..." Hate her for being a piece of wood! Yu Qingshi watched her take care of her long hair, stood up, took the dry hair towel in her hand, "Let me do it." As soon as she approached, the fragrance on her body became more obvious. Obviously, both of them use the same shower gel, but she has a different kind of fragrance that fascinates him. Feminine fragrance.Yu Qingshi carefully passed through her hair, not daring to touch her exposed skin, and wiped her hair half-dry for her. While moving, look down quietly Look at her face. She closed her eyes leisurely at this time, and enjoyed his service with peace of mind. The long and thick eyelashes are pressed down, like a small fan, leaving a blue color under the eye sockets. The nose is tall and delicate, and the lips are thin and rosy. She is so good-looking. Look good no matter how you look at it. Eyes look good, even when you close your eyes. The nose is nice and the mouth is nice. Although speaking often kills the popularity, the voice is still very nice. Especially when she deliberately acted like a baby with him sometimes by calling his name, Yu Qingshi really couldn't bear it at all. Yu Qingshi looked at it and stopped.Realizing that he was not moving anymore, Jiang Xiaoman opened his eyes to look at him, and said strangely: "What's the matter?" Yu Qingshi's index finger and thumb twisted her half-dry hair, pinned it behind her ear, and whispered, "Xiaoman, I was just thinking about something..." "what's up?" "Aren't we boyfriends and girlfriends now?" After hearing this, Jiang Xiaoman nodded, and at the same time he retracted his feet and hugged his knees. He was lying on the chair and looking up at him. "What are you thinking about again?" Jiang Xiaoman hooked his little finger and shook it, "Don't worry, I won't abandon you." She knew that Yu Qingshi was a very insecure person. "That's not what I meant." Yu Qingshi was silent for a while before he plucked up the courage to say: "I mean, since we are boyfriends and girlfriends, then I... I give you a kiss, you shouldn't object, right?" Jiang Xiaoman flushed his cheeks suddenly, and nodded blankly, "Dang, of course." As soon as the voice fell, Yu Qingshi gently kissed her chin.The two were quiet at the same time, and then looked at each other quietly. Yu Qingshi tentatively held her hand, "...is it okay?" nod. His eyes are very bright, which reminds Jiang Xiaoman of a golden retriever raised by Tao Tao. The golden retriever is very gentle. Although tall, Wang Jie Nuan is well-known. It would please lick Jiang Xiaoman's fingers, and then with this kind of eager, expectant, and cautious eyes, it would look at her, waiting for her to give some reward to the bone. ... Yu Qingshi at this time also looked like this. Jiang Xiaoman's heart was so soft. Rua directly put a hand on his furry head, lowered his head and kissed his lips. Yu Qingshi's pupils stagnated, and then, like an inspired soldier, he began to rebel against the guest, and his morale was high. He half stood up, holding Jiang Xiaoman's head back, and pressing her against the back of the chair. When I want to deepen this kiss

"Xiaoman, Xiaoman, see what I bring you!"

Someone kicked the door of the room and came in.

"..."

The world seemed to stop turning in an instant.

The temperature in the room that continued to rise suddenly froze, and their movements stopped abruptly.

Then they separated quickly, pretending to be nonchalant, looking away, neither looking at the person nor looking at each other. Touching his chin, touching his face, they are in a very tacit understanding.

Jiang Xing... Jiang Xing was stupid.

He stood at the door blankly, looking at the two children, suspecting that he had hallucinations.

Oh no, no.

Little Piggy is coming to pick his cabbage! ! !

Jiang Xing's brain was blank. I was too shocked, causing my brain to get stuck, and I forgot everything I had to say. He froze for a long time, feeling that he shouldn't be here, he should quit and close the door for them, but it's not right! This, this... how can this work? How can this be? This is not to put his uncle in his eyes wow! This is really not possible! Jiang Xing gave a light cough, and the sharp-eyed Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi glanced back and forth between them, and said solemnly: "Qingshi, you come out with me." Yu Qing glanced at him nervously, then at Jiang Xiaoman, and eagerly said: "Then I...I and my uncle are gone." Uncle, uncle? Who is his uncle? No barking! Jiang Xing said with a straight face, "Let's call it Uncle." When a sentence full of fire and medicine was spoken, the atmosphere instantly became tense. Jiang Xiaoman was a little daunted to speak, but when she heard that her uncle was looking for something wrong, she was worried about her little bamboo horse and said: "Uncle, don't look for him, you look for me." "I'm looking for you? Why am I looking for you?" Jiang Xing glared, his forehead was full of anger, and he became even more angry.Jiang Xiaoman yelled, not daring to speak, and looked at him timidly, with his fingers facing each other. Jiang Xing was pacing anxiously, feeling that the big event was very bad. Originally it was just to educate children, but now, the sense of crisis in my heart is a little bit more. The sense of crisis of the cabbage being swept away and the corner of the wall being dug down is even stronger and more imminent. The elbow has already been turned outwards before the horoscope has been swiped. If... if it is really done, it will be fine? The more Jiang Xing thinks, the more angry he gets, the more angry he wants to roll up his sleeves. He thought about it angrily for a while, and decided not to let it go, so he pointed to Yu Qingshi and said, "You, follow me." Yu Qingshi nodded silently. But Jiang Xiaoman quit. She cried and grabbed Jiang Xing's arm, "Uncle, don't find him, uncle, just find me if you want. He is timid, don't scare him. I took the initiative, I seduced him." "..." Jiang Xingren was furious. Yu Qingshi is a man and has a sense of responsibility. How can Jiang Xiaoman get ahead of this kind of thing? He said anxiously: "Uncle, it's me! It's me first... I first..." Is this intentional? Is this stimulating him? ? \"You shut up!\" Jiang Xing sneered, "Okay, if I don't find you, I will find Xiaoman." Yu Qingshi was blasted out.Jiang Xing stays in the room Here, I plan to talk about life with Jiang Xiaoman, but Jiang Xing is a big man. After holding back for a long time, I don't know what to say, so the two of them sat face to face. Jiang Xiaoman did not speak, and Jiang Xing did not speak. As time passed, Jiang Xiaoman poured him a cup of tea and another cup of tea, and finally couldn't help it. Jiang Xiaoman asked, "Uncle, what do you have to say." "I don't agree." Jiang Xing categorically. "Eh?" What do you disagree with? "I don't agree with this marriage." "..." Jiang Xiaoman said, "No one wants to get married here except you." "It won't work if you don't want to get married!" Jiang Xing hasn't forgotten the impact just now, and said anxiously: "This...this is...you are still young, do you know? You are young!" How could she suddenly grow into a big girl when she was so small at the beginning? Jiang Xing said she was still young, and he really thought so. Although the child has grown up, he is a big girl, but in his heart, the child will always be a child, even if he becomes a big girl... He is not ready yet, he needs to be calm and calm. Originally, Jiang Xing liked Yu Qingshi's kid, but now the more he looks at it, the more unpleasant he becomes.Don't worry about letting his family Xiaoman and Yu family boy together. Wolf cub, will find a wife. Jiang Xing gritted his teeth. Jiang Xiaoman snorted and said, "I have grown up and am an adult. You are only allowed to get married, and I am not allowed to fall in love?" Jiang Xingmu made a face and said righteously: "It's not a question of whether you can fall in love. It is a very serious question. You are still young, so you can't...that." Oh, Jiang Xiaoman understands. She whispered: "Okay." "..." Jiang Xing was taken aback. She didn't expect that she should have been so swiftly, and suddenly she didn't know what to say. Is he going to be a big stick for hitting mandarin ducks? seems not. Is he here to bless? Not even that. So what does he want to do when he appears here? Jiang Xing was confused. He decided to discuss with Jiang Xiumei, so he got up and left. At this time, Jiang Xiumei was talking to Tao Tao and told her what to pay attention to tomorrow.When Jiang Xing came in, their conversation stopped abruptly and looked at him. "Mom, I... I have something to discuss with you." Jiang Xiumei looked at him, "What's the matter? I asked you to give Xiaoman the dress for tomorrow. Did you send it?" Jiang Xing only remembered at this time. He was too shocked just now and forgot all business matters. He couldn't take care of it anymore, and only said: "It's okay, this is not important. I want to tell you this matter, it's a bit serious." "What is so serious?" "She she..." Jiang Xing struggled for a while, and said mysteriously: "Your granddaughter can't keep it?" "??" Jiang Xiumei was taken aback, thinking that she had misheard, she made up her mind again, and then said: "My granddaughter can't keep it? Tao Tao has it? Is it a baby girl? Can't keep it? Jiang Xing, you committed evil! " Tao Tao: "..." She didn't! She didn't know what happened.Jiang Xing said anxiously: "It's your granddaughter! She is in love!" Jiang Xiumei was taken aback, and Tao Tao was taken aback. This is really a big deal. Xiaoman has a boyfriend, who, when did it start, and how long has it been since. Is the other person okay? How is it to Xiaoman? Where is the person? Isn't he handsome? Who else is in the family... Barabala, a series of questions popped up in my heart. After a daze, Jiang Xiumei said, "This, how do you know this?" "Just now, I saw them... they... are here, holding hands." Jiang Xing was very reserved, embarrassed to say. When Jiang Xiumei heard it, she clapped her hands: "You are an old feudal man, what's wrong with holding hands? Don't Xiaoman and Qingshi often do this too? What's the matter--" Before she finished speaking, Jiang Xiumei stopped herself. Why does this sound wrong? She pondered for a while, and asked, "Who is Xiaoman's object?" "...Yu Qingshi." Jiang Xiumei was dumb, not knowing what to say. Think about it carefully, these two children have been inseparable since childhood. You are next to me and I next to you, doing homework together, and going to school together. Even adults sometimes make jokes with two children, saying they want to have a baby or something.Originally, Jiang Xiumei still had some subtleties in her heart, but if the target was Yu Qingshi, it seemed...not unacceptable? What Yu Qingshi said was what she looked at growing up, and knowing the roots and knowing the bottom line, Xiao Man can also control him. Jiang Xing originally wanted to discuss countermeasures with his mother, but he didn't think his mother was silent for a moment. He suddenly realized that he was very open-minded and said, "I agree." "...?" The answer came off guard, and Jiang Xing was stupid again. He hesitated: "Mom, why don't you think about it?" "What is there to think about? How old is Xiaoman? Isn't it normal to have a relationship? Xiaoyu is so good. He is well-behaved, obedient, and looks good, and we are Xiaoman Jintongyu Female, very good match, who doesn't say goodbye to it? " Take a look, in a blink of an eye I changed my name to Xiaoyu. Jiang Xing killed him and didn't expect it to be this development. "That's OK, don't bear it when the time comes." Jiang Xing muttered something and didn't speak any more. His mother has scolded him for being an old feudal society, and if he is obstructed, the person who is going to be beaten by a mandarin duck will probably become himself. Jiang Xing decided to act according to the opportunity and consider the long-term plan. The wedding went on as scheduled.The next day the guests were all counted, and the island began to lively. The originally vacant villa was gradually filled with people, all of whom were invited relatives and friends. Jiang Xing, as the groom's official, was too busy to control the two children. Jiang Xiaoman and Yu Qingshi finally lost their vigilance and were tired of being together again. They hid behind the champagne tower, and one of them took a free time. Jiang Xiaoman just took it in his hand and didn't drink it. She blinked at Yu Qingshi and asked in a low voice, "Did my uncle look for you last night?" Yu Qingshi shook his head, thinking of the kiss that stopped abruptly yesterday, and moved his apple. In order to conceal his panic, he deliberately lowered his eyes, took a sip of champagne, then raised his eyelids to look at Jiang Xiaoman, and asked her: "Did you scare you yesterday?" "Nothing." Jiang Xiaoman saw that his eyes were uneasy, because he was drunk with alcohol, and looked soggy, like a lost deer. He was teasing for an instant, and he hooked his fingers at him." Come here and I will tell you a secret." Yu Qingshi craned his neck and passed his ears. In the past... In the past, I got closer and closer, but I didn't hear what Jiang Xiaoman said. I could only feel a kiss from her on his ears. Like a dragonfly, but like a prairie fire.Yu Qingshi's ears were inevitably red. He glared at her, looked around like a thief, and whispered: "Be careful of being seen." Yu Qingshi was still lingering fear when he was just "caught rape." To be honest, although Jiang Xing didn't bother him yesterday, Yu Qingshi had a dream all night by himself. Dreaming that he had all his proposal rings ready, he just asked to get married, but was chased away by Jiang Xing. He said he was going to beat the mandarin ducks, and then Yu Qingshi woke up in shock. It's a nightmare. "What are you afraid of? You will see when you see it." Jiang Xiaoman asked confidently: "Don't you like it?" "..." Yu Qingshi was silent and silent. Jiang Xiaoman stretched his tone and deliberately said: "Oh, I see, it turns out that you don't like it, so I won't kiss you anymore." "...I like it!" Yu Qingshi said boredly: "But your uncle has something to me now Hostility, keep a low profile. I'm afraid he will hit me. " Only Jiang Xiaoman can do it so confidently in the matter of plucking the tiger's mouth. Jiang Xiaoman knowingly asked: "What did he hit you for?" Yu Qingshi knew that she was deliberate, so he snorted and paused without getting annoyed. Instead, he smiled: "If I propose to you now, will you agree? If you agree, I won't be afraid of him hitting me." Jiang Xiaoman: "..."
    Yu Qingshi, you really think so far, do you remember that you are a student who just finished the college entrance examination? However, Yu Qingshi was serious, and he quickly proved his determination to Jiang Xiaoman. When the bride tossed the bouquet, Yu Qingshi, he snatched it. Yu Qingshi, you are awesome.

It is said that those who receive the bridal bouquet will get married within the next year. The guests did not expect that the bouquet would be received by a young guy. No, it shouldn't be a young guy, it should be a boy. He looked only seventeen or eighteen years old, and his face was obviously immature. After a year, it is estimated that the legal age for marriage is not reached, right? it does not matter. To be more scientific is just a bonus, not to be true. Although the boy was struggling to win the flowers when he was grabbing the bouquet just now, he was quite arrogant, and he looked very brave and inevitable, but...but let’s just treat it as a misunderstanding, or who else? Can you coax with a boy that you are about to get married? So everyone didn't care about it. Everyone didn't care about it, but Jiang Xing's heart was cold. He felt that Yu Qingshi, a thief, had a scheming plan, just deliberately confronting him and deliberately couldn't afford him. He just said that he disagrees with this pro, turning his head can snatch him a bridal bouquet. It's the other way around! Usually looks gentle, conscientious, and well-behaved. I didn't expect you to be such a Yu Qingshi. It's so maddening! Jiang Xing quit, he hesitated for a moment, and whispered to Tao Tao, "How about...throw it again?" Tao Tao: "...""Is this not so good?" These are all very particular, Jiang Xiumei also talked to Tao Tao last night. It is said that these rules have been simplified a lot and are not tossing about, but they are rules-based people. The pastor can do whatever he wants, and he can follow the rules. Remember to be clear and follow the process. Otherwise, the wedding banquet will be unhappy. . That's what Jiang Xiumei said. Tao Tao did not refute. The old man is a bit superstitious, and Feicheng values this sense of ritual. If one link is destroyed, Jiang Xiumei can't tell her with trepidation. Jiang Xing also understood his mother, and after thinking about it, he felt that it was better not to have extra branches, so he gritted his teeth secretly and endured it. Brat, you wait. Jiang Xing was proud of the spring breeze, while secretly worrying, and spent the whole day so proud and worried. Until the dinner, Jiang Xing could not find any time to rest. Getting married is too fucking tired. Tao Tao is more tired than him. She stood in high heels for a day, suffering from backaches, backaches, headaches, pains in her feet, pain everywhere, and uncomfortable everywhere. After finally finding some time to take a break, the husband and wife lingered while changing clothes for the dinner party, and they lingered on coming out. The two sat facing each other, Tao Tao sat on the edge of the bed, a small face wrinkled into orange peel.Tao Tao said: "I will have to toast the guests in a while, I really don't have the energy." "Don't worry, leave it to me. If they dare to drink you, call me." Tao Tao glared at him and whispered, "What should I worry about?" This idiot, there are a lot of grooms at weddings, who will do the brides? I don't worry if I still want to help her stop the wine, so stupid. Tao Tao told him that if he was infused for a while, he would avoid it, and he would inevitably find a way to push it away. It really doesn't work, let his brother-in-law come to help drink, in short, we must find a way to avoid getting drunk. Jiang Xing nodded again and again, saying that he would pay attention if he knew it. It's just a pity that the guests' will not shifted because of the couple's countermeasures. When they had just changed their clothes and came out, a group of people immediately huffed around and took Jiang Xing away almost halfway up. Jiang Xing was tired of coping.This Jiang Xing was tortured to death, and Yu Qingshi turned his head and gave Jiang Xiaoman the bridal bouquet he had just grabbed. The bouquet is very delicate, it is a champagne rose. When you put it on the tip of your nose, you can smell the rich fragrance. The delicate flowers were placed in Jiang Xiaoman's hands, but they did not rob her of her glorious light at all. Instead, they were more than a sedan chair. She put on light makeup today, which is more delicate and eye-catching. The makeup is not brilliant, because it can't grab the bride's limelight and looks a little dull, but it is more in line with her temperament. A long black hair was slightly curled, draped lazily behind him, and held it with a crystal hairpin. Jiang Xiaoman didn't know it, and didn't know that Yu Qingshi had stared at her for several times. He was a little uncomfortable and his ears were reddish. Her eyes were all taken away by the flowers in her hand, she gave a "wow" first, then raised her eyes and asked Yu Qingshi: "Give it to me?""Yeah." Yu Qingshi forced it into her hand. Jiang Xiaoman was very satisfied. She glanced at it for several times before remembering the meaning of the bouquet, and she couldn't help blinking her eyes, "You hate getting married?" Yu Qingshi asked. Yu Qingshi was upset and gritted his teeth: "Who hates marrying?" He said he didn't hate marrying, but Jiang Xiaoman was shocked when he was so fiercely robbed. "I heard that those who grab the bridal bouquet will get married in the next year." Jiang Xiaoman paused for a while and asked, "Do you want to marry me that way?" "..." Yu Qingshi suddenly didn't know what to answer. How should he answer so that he is not embarrassed, and how can he not slap him? No, the point is, he should not marry Jiang Xiaoman, He wants to marry Jiang Xiaoman.Yu Qingshi thought about it calmly and thought that his father might not agree to let him "marry" Jiang Xiaoman. After all, his family is his only son. If he goes to call Jiang Xiaoman, then no one will take care of him. ...... It doesn't seem right, there is still a way. It's a civilized society, so who would use the door-to-door son-in-law to ask for it? In modern official terms, it is called marriage. Since it is a marriage, the possibility is at least 50%. In this way, my father will agree and my uncle will agree to achieve a win-win situation. The rest is the issue of age. Age is not a problem either. Before reaching the legal age for marriage, he can first not get married and get engaged first. As long as the marriage contract is made, it is basically waiting for the certificate. Once you have a marriage certificate, you should consider the issue of future generations after it is legal. Yu Qingshi has only one child here, and Jiang Xiaoman is also the only child, so there are two more children. One has his last name, and the other has Jiang Xiaoman's last name. The surname Yu is called Yu Niannian, which means more than a year, and the surname is Jiang Jiang... Jiang, Jiang Dazhuang? "Hey, why are you in a daze?" Jiang Xiaoman stood in a daze when he saw Yu Qingshi, did not speak, waved his hand in front of his eyes, and cried, "Return to soul." Yu Qingshi came back abruptly at this time, screaming for a moment, silently."Xiaoman, what will our children be called from now on?" "Huh?" Jiang Xiaoman couldn't keep up with his brain circuit. He thought about it seriously. After thinking for a long time, he didn't come up with a good name. He realized that he was taken advantage of and cursed: "Bah, who wants Have a baby with you? Shameless! Give birth to yourself!" I just said that I asked for marriage not long ago, and now I am going to have a baby. Yu Qingshi, have you taken the wrong medicine? Or did the wedding scene fascinate you like this? Jiang Xiaoman didn't let him say anything weird, so he stuffed him a lot of snacks without saying anything, so that he didn't have the time to talk. Yu Qingshi originally wanted to protest, but Jiang Xiaoman fed him the rounds. This is very good, very affectionate. So Yu Qingshi obediently accepted. The two ate very full, and then looked at Jiang Xing who was being filled with alcohol not far away, Yu Qingshi couldn't help but muttered, "It's too scary to get married." "Yeah, you must not think about it anymore." "...It's okay to think about it." "Think of it for yourself, don't get involved with me." Yu Qingshi pursed his lips and said nothing.At this time, someone wants to fill Jiang Xing with wine, but this glass of wine is not a simple glass Wine is a glass of wine with ingredients. Jiang Xing said that he really couldn't drink anymore, he was leaving, and he would be unconscious if he drank again. The drinker didn't force it any more, so he let him finish the cup before leaving. Then there was something unspeakable in the wine. In fact, it's just for fun, and it's harmless. The wedding night in the bridal chamber is joking, lively and lively, so it won’t be true. Jiang Xiaoman noticed his small movements and was very angry. He wanted to stop them, but was stopped by the system. The system said: "Host, what is added to that glass of wine is not harmful to the body." "If it is not harmful, it will have some bad effects!" "...Occasional use is okay. The main ingredient is aphrodisiac, but the weight is not heavy." When the system said that, Jiang Xiaoman understood. What a joke, she is not a kid, of course she knows it! I just don't know that adults have so many rules. Not only did she understand, she also felt that she wanted to help her uncle.Because Jiang Xiaoman suddenly remembered that there was one thing in her system mall that she had never used before, and that was ecstasy. Produced by the system, it must be a good product. Jiang Xiaoman has never found a chance to try, isn't it a godsend today? Well in the bridal night. Jiang Xiaoman immediately took a glass of wine from the champagne tower, then exchanged a bottle of ecstasy from the system mall and put it down. After a pause, I felt that good things should be done in pairs, and then went on. Uncle, niece is doing her best for your happiness. Jiang Xiaoman smiled very brightly, shook the glass, and planned to find Jiang Xing to fill the wine. But before she went there, Jiang Xiumei suddenly came up and said that she had something to discuss with her, and stopped her halfway. Jiang Xiaoman had no choice but to put down the wine glass first and walk with Jiang Xiumei first. About ten minutes later, Jiang Xiaoman came back. She looked left and right, but didn't see her glass of wine. Where's the wine? At this time, the wine she had put on the table just now disappeared, and it was replaced by an empty goblet. When Jiang Xiaoman looked at Yu Qing next to him, he looked questioning: "Where is the glass of wine I just took?""...I drank it." "??" Jiang Xiaoman was silly. Her eyes widened, and she asked incredulously: "Did you drink it?" Why did you drink it? ? Yu Qingshi didn't understand why she reacted so strongly, so she defended in a low voice, "Didn't you get it for me?" "……"of course not. "I thought you got it for me." Yu Qingshi probably understood it too. This is probably a mistake. Yes, but he doesn't think it is a big problem. Seeing Jiang Xiaoman looking like a big enemy, Yu Qingshi frowned and said, "Why don't I get you a glass too?" Jiang Xiaoman was anxious. After a moment of silence, he didn't know how to explain, so he couldn't tell Yu Qingshi that you drank my reminder and love medicine, right? She didn't know what kind of seizure state it was after drinking this thing. Although Yu Qingshi looks like this and is still sober now, Jiang Xiaoman can't let him lose his temper. Without a word, before Yu Qingshi expressed his position, Jiang Xiaoman immediately grabbed his hand and ran to the villa. Holding his wrist, Jiang Xiaoman discovered that his skin was hot and his body temperature had risen significantly.

The villa was empty and everyone was outside for the dinner. The accommodation area was deserted and there was no one. The footsteps of the teenagers and girls running holding hands were very clear, and the echo echoed in the empty and lonely villa, with a different kind of rhythm. The temperature of Yu Qingshi's wrist held by Jiang Xiaoman gradually rose, and at this time it was already burning a bit like a fever. Through a thin layer of skin, Jiang Xiaoman could feel the pulse beating under his skin. The frequency is getting higher and higher, and the breathing sound is getting thicker and thicker. Although he didn't look back, Jiang Xiaoman knew that Yu Qingshi's situation was not so good at this time. Suddenly, the owner who was originally obediently holding her wrist suddenly turned his hand, and in turn pinched her wrist. He also whirled about her skin with his fingers. A thin layer of skin can't stand the tossing, which brings some itching. At the same time... also very ambiguous. Jiang Xiaoman usually doesn't blush or beats and teases Yu Qingshi, but at this moment, because of his unreasonable and ambiguous actions, he feels his cheeks are feverish and red uncontrollably. This, this... is he teasing her! Jiang Xiaoman couldn't help but stop, and turned his head to look at him. He just stopped, and still hadn't stood still, suddenly someone took her waist, half-wrapped her, and pressed her whole body against the wall. Jiang Xiaoman: "......???" what's happening? Why did Yu Qingshi push her against the wall?Is this still her little bamboo horse? Obviously, her little bamboo horse will blush after a few words of molesting. If you say more, let her not make trouble. She is well-behaved and pure, gentle and polite. Who is this man with his head bowed and arched around her neck! ! Yu Qingshi held her wrist in place, panting like a cow, and he looked terribly uncomfortable. The original white face was full of blush, and even the eyes were filled with a different kind of red. "Xiaoman, I, I feel uncomfortable..." His fingertips still whirled her wrist gently, with a sense of anxiety, but there was no other movement. It seemed very uncomfortable to endure it. Yu Qingshi seemed to be crying--of course, it could also be due to other reasons. His eyes were stained with mist, misty, and beautiful. Can you eat? Jiang Xiaoman shook his head vigorously, trying to calm down: "You let me go first." "...Uncomfortable." He hummed, but didn't let go. It's really uncomfortable. Unspeakable uncomfortable. Yu Qingshi had never received such a torment. His body seemed to be spewing with countless volcanoes, scorching and burning him, clamoring to break through a certain place. originally, The adolescents, the things in their minds are not very controllable by themselves. At this moment, those dangerous thoughts are like a beast that is still trapped. Yu Qingshi couldn't control himself a bit.Seeing Jiang Xiaoman's exposed skin, it felt like touching, wanting to knead it. Want it so so much…… "Xiao Man," Yu Qingshi's voice was crying, "I feel uncomfortable." He bowed his head and kissed her forehead, then whispered: "I feel uncomfortable, so uncomfortable..." Jiang Xiaoman was about to cry. There was also a pan of porridge in her mind, and the pretense was almost paste. Pushing his head away from trying to steal incense, Jiang Xiaoman said: "First of all, don't panic. There is nothing in this world. What must be done to relieve something, right?" Yu Qingshi just hummed, without saying a word. He could only see Jiang Xiaoman's mouth moving, but his brain couldn't understand what she said. His brain told him that he wanted to kiss that lip. He tilted his head and wanted to implement the dangerous idea in his heart, but his head was pushed away by Jiang Xiaoman. Yu Qingshi is not convinced, and mediates with her to compete. At this time, his strength was much stronger than usual, and Jiang Xiaoman was a bit out of the ordinary. Reluctantly, she kicked him and kicked him sober. Yu Qingshi was kicked and hurt, and looked at her aggrievedly. "Come with me." Jiang Xiaoman didn't dare to look into his eyes, lowered in panic, took his hand and led him back to the bathroom of the room... Seeing the bathtub, Jiang Xiaoman pushed him down without saying a word.Then there was a crash, and the cold water poured down from the head, stunned Yu Qingshi. He wiped his face and slapped his spirits, and his chaotic mind was quite clear. But this kind of sobriety made him feel something wrong with his body, and made him feel even more uncomfortable. It cannot be solved by cooling alone. Jiang Xiaoman wiped his face indiscriminately, and asked eagerly, "Are you okay?" "...No." Yu Qingshi's voice was hoarse, with desires and thoughts that he could not even notice. No, then continue to shower. Jiang Xiaoman even took out the ice cubes from the small bar and threw them into the bathtub to soak him. Yu Qingshi: "..." It's getting colder and more angry at the same time. "How is it?" Jiang Xiaoman held the nozzle in one hand and stroked his forehead with the other, "Is it better?" Yu Qingshi took a deep breath, calmed down a lot, didn't want to pay attention to her, wanted to stand up, but when he moved, Jiang Xiaoman pushed him back. Move once, press once. Yu Qingshi’s stamina was already exhausted, and he had to be distracted and distracted by himself. The desire of the heart is fighting, and she has to be pressed and pressed so much, and the fire is very big. He gritted his teeth and said: "Jiang Xiaoman!" Jiang Xiaoman was also wronged. She said, "You will stay for a while... and then get up again.""……I'm ready." Jiang Xiaoman looked at him up and down, revealing an expression of obvious unbelief. Seeing the red tide at the end of his eyes, biting his lip seemingly aggrieved and uncomfortable, Jiang Xiaoman's shameful heart softened and his conscience became uneasy. She rubbed his head and kissed his eyebrows. This sudden kiss shocked Yu Qingshi's body. She quickly got up and calmly said: "...then you calm down." Get up and leave the bathroom. Yu Qingshi sat alone in the premonition, feeling the cold water and the warm lips just now, and there was a momentary loss of consciousness. He said a bitch Jiang Xiaoman, no one should object, right? Yu Qingshi gritted his teeth and showered it all over, making himself very embarrassed. At this time, Jiang Xiaoman was leaning against the door of the bathroom, listening to the pattering and dripping from inside, he was very worried, wanted to probe his head, and was afraid that Yu Qingshi would curse her as a hooligan. For a while, Jiang Xiaoman was anxious and very uncomfortable. The system can't stand it anymore. It had to remind him: "Host, since you are so worried about him, why don't you revoke the card?""..." Jiang Xiaoman was silent for a while, but the anxious pace suddenly stopped. correct. Why doesn't she need to revoke the card? Of course it was because Yu Qingshi also made her dizzy just now, she forgot. Jiang Xiaoman immediately exchanged for a revocation card and used it for Yu Qingshi, only to breathe a sigh of relief. The revocable card was used, and the sound of water in the bathroom still didn't stop. Jiang Xiaoman felt uneasy again, and his hands were pounding at the door. Finally, when the sound of water inside stopped, Yu Qingshi opened the door and was startled when he saw Jiang Xiaoman. Jiang Xiaoman was also startled. Because it is alive and fragrant. Yu Qingshi only came out with a bath towel. The water stains on her body had not been wiped off, and her short hair was dripping with water. It turned out that he also took a bath. Jiang Xiaoman was very close, and he could feel the slight icy breath on his body-it was still a cold shower. "Why haven't you left?" Yu Qingshi grabbed a handful of hair and asked her. "I...I'm worried about you." Jiang Xiaoman turned his eyes around, not knowing where to put them. Yu Qingshi is in good shape.He stood in the closet with his back to Jiang Xiaoman Jiang Xiaoman dared to look at his back when turning his nightgown forward. In the past few days, he has been tanned, but he is still very white. At this time, because of the effect of the medicine, a light powder appeared on the skin. But seeing that he looks comfortable now, it should be considered good... right? Jiang Xiaoman was muttering, Yu Qingshi's back stiffened and asked her: "Are you going to watch me change clothes?" ...Change it! If you dare to change, she dare to watch! Jiang Xiaoman immediately said: "You are busy, I'm leaving now!" After finishing talking, I really want to leave. She slid fast, and soon came to the door panel, and the door handle was about to turn, but the next moment she fell into a slightly cool embrace. Yu Qingshi suddenly caught up and hugged her from behind. He hadn't changed into a water robe when he arrived, his upper body was naked, with water stains, and he felt wet. The skin is not as hot as before, and the breath has become more stable. Just put her hands around her and don't let her run. The indifference that had just been done just now disappeared, but instead rubbed her neck, acting like a baby: "Xiao Man, you stay with me." Listen to this tone, like a little poor who is sick.To some extent, he is indeed sick. And this disease was born because of Jiang Xiaoman. Jiang Xiaoman's conscience became uneasy, his heart softened, and he felt uncomfortable. She didn't think she was really a thing. \"Good.\" Jiang Xiaoman nodded and agreed. I can feel the people behind him breathe a sigh of relief. Yu Qingshi may be really sick, physically sick. Jiang Xiaoman felt that he seemed to be particularly weak now. Although he had returned to his former high indifference, it was a superficial phenomenon. His eyes looked a little loose, and his footsteps were vain, which didn't look good. After he changed his clothes, Jiang Xiaoman let him lie on the bed, and wrapped him in a quilt, wrapped in a silkworm cocoon. He was also very cooperative, lying down obediently and motionless, looking at her with his eyes unblinking. The cheeks are a little red. Jiang Xiaoman was not relieved, and pressed his forehead, and found that it was a bit hot as expected. This is how to do? "Why did I use the revocation card?" Jiang Xiaoman asked the system: "Did your medicine expire?" "..." The system felt that it was wrong, "Host, although you used the revocation card, but your medicine was taken too hard. He is young and energetic, and it is normal that he can't stand it for a while.""Eh?" "You have given two tubes of medicine!" "..." It turns out that the culprit of all this is still her. Jiang Xiaoman's guilt overflowed like the water of the Yellow River. She sat on Yu Qingshi’s bed, holding Holding his hand, he asked in a low voice, "Are you still uncomfortable?" The boiled evil fire suddenly went out, but the body was as weak as it was hollowed out. Yu Qingshi shook his head. He just wanted to see her. The emptiness of the body can be tolerated, but the emptiness of the heart cannot be tolerated. If possible, he also wants to put her in a bed and sleep together. Pure sleep. But he dare not. Jiang Xiaoman was uncomfortable, fearing that something might happen to him, and then asked, "Should we go to a doctor?" Yu Qingshi still shook his head and whispered: "Grandma knows that, I will scold you." Hey, he's too kind. Jiang Xiaoman felt that she was a beast, a beast, she was not a human being. How could she treat Yu Qingshi like this? She is too bad for her. The author has something to say: Xiaoman: No one knows persecution better than me.jpg There is one more tonight

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  4. DiamondInApril

DiamondInApril Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy, where were you able to find these chapters!? Ive read the mtl up to ch132, but couldn't find the rest!

5. astaterix

astaterix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The complete chapter is 148. You can read MTL here:
    https://w.ck101.org/wapbook-434657/

6. DiamondInApril

DiamondInApril Member

Reading List:
    Link