Spoiler Little terrified bun (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Nov 20, 2017.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/29891.html
    Original Title: 小怂包[重生]

Summary:
    In his last life, the little terrified/afraid bun MC (Wei Jing), to get his father's attention, tried to fight his older brother that always spoiled him for the family's fortune. in the end, he got kicked out of the house by his father, got into a car accident and died.
    in this life time, he decided to obediently be a good child, not kicking up a fuss or whining/crying, not being wilfull again, and not trying to snatch the family business from his older brother again.

the best would be, if he could distance himself from all other people.
    Reborn ML (Wei Zhe) sees his little sweet pancake brother distancing himself more and more.
    "Hehe, you want to leave, but have you asked my opinion?"

Tags: double rebirth, MC/uke and ML/seme are not blood related, MC is the product of his father's lover that had an affair outside (i.e. he isn't blood related to his "father"), ML and the father know from the beginning (that MC isn't blood related to them); sweet novel, nothing to be afraid of.

NOTE: so MC wanted to earn his father's love, so he started fighting with his older brother that treated him well for many years. he got manipulated by someone to strive for the family business and when he got reborn, he regretted heavily. because the only one that was nice to him was ML, so why did he do such a stupid thing? he wasn't a prodigy and wasn't even that adept at business management, so why? in this lifetime, he wants to just live a normal life, a life that he can get by by himself, where he has to earn money by himself. so he wants to concentrate on his art, because in his last life, before all this struggle and fighting over, he was quite successfull where someone even wanted to buy his art for a lot of money. also, he decided to not get close to ML again to avoid MC betraying ML a second time. MC actually regretted instantly in his last life, when he saw ML's expression when ML realised that MC really betrayed him. he never wanted to do this to ML again, so it's best to just not get close to ML. but unfortunately, out of more than ten years (maybe 20 years) of habit, he inevitable does things that lets ML take notice of him and start to like him.
    the third little brother is a b*tch. although he was only 6 years old, he already schemed MC's misfortune (like kidnapping and MC nearly being sold). although he may regret it later (because MC was nice to him right before that happened), he still did it.
    ML got into a car accident (it was planned) and after being in a coma for 2 weeks, future!ML (or the ML from last life time) was reborn into the 13 year old ML and took over.

novel is complete

pokes @alexfilia

Kleep, Shizun, lazykitty_99 and 40 others like this.
  2. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh,, is this fluff??

Lovina and kly like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought the same thing after reading the summary! One more to add to the never ending list of MTLs.... not that i'm complaining :blobsweat_2:

Hanaru and kly like this.
  5. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    The 6 years old brother already schemed against MC? How young! Where did he learn that and why??

Lovina, Isekailover00, kly and 3 others like this.
  6. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally something to break the system infested danmei novels! BANZAI! :aww:(not that I hate it... But a change of pace is good!) :blobhero:

Creolenerd, Hanaru, kly and 1 other person like this.
  7. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    Still in theme with rebirth and transmigration though :blobjoy: Those are the main themes nowadays

Lovina, Hanaru and kly like this.
  8. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have accepted this fact long ago cuz 99% of C-novels are written in this theme *sobbing at a corner*:blobsob: That's why I LOVE Thrive In Catastrophe so much :aww:*happy sighs*

Blood A, kly, Misaki Yata and 4 others like this.
  9. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha, yeah, sorry, i like this kind of stuff (somehow i rarely see things like that in western fanfics >.<) so i will post many of these in the future. until i get sick of it :blobjoy:

Heungbo, Blood A, kly and 5 others like this.
  10. cheerydandan

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry about it. I know I'll be waiting for those :p

Heungbo and kly like this.
  11. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    This looks right up my alley, I'll probably read it soon. :)

Heungbo and kly like this.
  12. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading this and ML's father is a scum:blobangery: Mc very simple minded and cute his little friends is so funny. At 36th chapter ml 18 and mc 12 years old. They still don't know about each others rebirth. Overall it is a cute story.

Isekailover00, Heungbo, Izn and 8 others like this.
  13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the relashionship between the mc and the ml (since they were both reborn :D) ... how does the ml feel about the mc? (since he betrayed him and all)

Heungbo, kly and Novel otaku desu like this.
  14. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That younger brother must be some sort of a genius, I mean he can scheme with the age of 6. I dont even know the existence of multiplication and division during that age.

15. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I must warn you my english not very good.
    After trafic accident ml in coma for 2 weeks and there was a flashback about ml after mc's death at previous life. Ml make a tomb and funeral for mc and thinks how could mc die? At first ml raise mc like a pet just for fun but it change with time and mc became important for him. But mc fell into trap and betrayed ml. Ml didn't believe mc's death was a accident but he checks and find it was really a accident. He feels empty. He wants stay with mc forever even to death:blobsad:
    After rebirth ml really sweet and caring to mc. After mc's kidnapping he talks with his father and moves different house with mc. Just two of them and a nanny/maid. He buys mc toys and mc is like what should I do? Thank you brother. At this life mc wants became a cartoonist and make his brother spend his money:blobpats: gosh he is so cute. Mc has inferiority complex and it makes ml sad. They are loving to each other and have very sweet relationship.
    Actually Wei Min? Younges brother is used by father. Father wants to make mc disappear from ml's side so he used Wei Min's mother's family to kidnap mc and make sure to keep his hands clean. Father dislikes mc because he is not his child and mc's mother betrayed him. Actually I pity Wei Min his mother in jail and his father doesn't care him. Ml expeled him from main house.

Omg I can't hahahah
    Ml have a wet dream about adult mc, at first he was like no we can't we are brothers. Then mc sit down his lap and whispered a few sweet words and he lost all of his reasoning. He finally accepted his feeling for mc. Poor thing he will wait 6 years mc still 12 years old.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  16. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the father receive retribution for what he has done?

Lovina, Heungbo and kly like this.
  17. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    I still reading, at chapter 65 nothing happened to him but he treatened mc and tell him leave ml he said if mc doesn't leave ml he will destroy ml's company.

18. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho, what do I see~ A bunch of new danmei threads. Today's a good day <3. Though I'm still reading the System spreading IQ to male lead... I'll be bookmarking some new titles lol.

Heungbo, kly and azure_sea like this.
  19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If father hate MC then why did he adopted him?

Creolenerd and kly like this.
  20. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Because when mc was born he was married with mc's mother. After mother's death father learnt mc is not his son. And he didn't sent him away because it will be suspicious and he didn't want to bear shame of being betrayed.

lazykitty_99, Izn, Blood A and 9 others like this.