Spoiler Living as the Tyrant’s Older Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, Jan 13, 2020.

1. rosiayohara

rosiayohara Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is in tmofans and the name : vivir como la hermana de un tirano. I can´t put the link and I so lazy to do something to that

Ruruki likes this.
  2. Kattz

Kattz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It only goes up to chapter 6 :cry:

Ruruki likes this.
  3. Disolona

Disolona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know, if there is Chinese translation of the webtoon??

Ruruki likes this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I would love to take a look at raws. Trying to get raws is difficult. I basically screaming at kakao to take my money to see raws, but nada.

5. Kattz

Kattz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, why is it only available in Korea?! They could make money internationally!! Either that or official translations could step up their game to be as good and expedient as unofficial translations, smh. Not all unofficial translations are of quality, of course, but from what I've seen the webtoons usually are.

Ahgadawn, RBJ, Ruruki and 1 other person like this.
  6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Since Edith is the original MC, I actually expect her as a cunning but not petty girl (like those normal FL that only hurt anyone that hurt them). So far she's already prove herself as a normal white lotus b*tch since MC didn't even try to threaten her position. I wish she's get faceslapping at the party.

7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    True. She basically is choking the MC out of existence. Not allowing her maid to get her salary. Saying in a roundabout way that she should know her place. Very cunning, manipulative, and 2-faced from what I have seen so far as the manhwa shows.

8. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the comments of the newly released translated chapters, I saw some people thinking that the MC shouldn't just take Edith's treatment as is, that she should speak up or do something, but I wonder....
    Isn't the fact that Edith is a White Lotus just perfect? I mean, at the moment, MC wants nothing more than to gtfo of the palace, and Edith is trying to get her out as well. For the MC, isn't Edith's treatment exactly what she needs to somehow find a way to get the little bro to banish her or something?
    In a strange twist of destiny, isn't Edith currently the MC's greatest supporter? :D

9. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the current moment, she's not trying to make her leave though. She's just trying to make her stay miserable... like becoming outcast and laughingstock of society. In the end, the toll of leaving is still all on the MC's shoulder. The only way she is helping is by giving MC further reasons to not stay.

10. Suton

Suton Two can keep a secret ᴵᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵈ.

Reading List:
    Link
    Deal :blobjoy:

Yukari_me, worldtraveller and Ruruki like this.
  11. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Man. I'm DYING. The new chapters that came out on manga dex are comedy gold! They truly think she's (MC) most likely a spy. Ares still totally hot for her and continues to dig. Then he finds out that there's a possibility that she aimed for Lancelot in order to get a job in the company. I think their interaction between the MC and Ares was the best. Culminating in her tricking him to let her go since him squeezing so hard could harm the baby. She runs for it and distracts him by throwing a dagger at him cutting his clothes. Then parts with you should've taken away my knife duh! Can't wait until they meet again. I really wanna know how MC deals with that 2-faced princess though. The brother is just noticing that his sister wears maid clothes and doesn't wear jewelry AT ALL. Unlike the other sister. Which starts to make him wonder. Then the Princess is all I gave you those earrings right towards the MC. Then we found out that she (Princess) gives away things that she now deems worthless.

12. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    WHHHHYYYY?! I WANNA SEE MORE OF THE RAWS. WHY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COULD BE READ IS UP TO ONLY 6~?

Jukki, Ruruki and Disolona like this.
  13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao why do I feel like I’m witnessing an illegal situation? :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    And now Ares think maybe she's a spy that disguise as a maid, lol. I hope someone can see Edith treatment to MC, so MC can make her escape easier.

jhoelaf and Ruruki like this.
  15. SoShy

SoShy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isekai scans has up to 15chaps.

Funny how everything Edith is doing makes MC n ML closer.

16. Kattz

Kattz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just seems worthless, but so out of fashion that she gives them to her MAIDS as revealed in the next chapter as to why they think she's a maid. If that's not an insult to Alicia idk what is.

17. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Both Edith and the MC are hilariously 2-faced. Edith in the i think I’m superior to everyone else kinda thing and everyone should bow down to me. While MC is all inner thug life. Even the guy who blocked her path to see her brother. She’s nice on the outside but is all I’m watching you - you fucking bozo.

18. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it’s not so bad. Because Alicia could sell that earring for parts and get some cash back if she sold it to a jeweler. Also. Since the materials itself are high class goods it could be sold for decent money.

Lady Lullaby, Yukari_me and Ruruki like this.
  19. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep re-reading the chapter where Ares and Alicia are struggling with one another. Then the latter slips away. When she does the blue ball hell is palpable. I remembered that Ares swings his sword to deal with a near constant sexual frustration. The moment he picks up that knife to smash open the narrow alley way. Then him saying the hunt won’t be fun unless you give the prey a head start - just reeks of his version of fore-play.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  20. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I think you meant that it's so out of fashion, EVEN maids would throw it away. . . or just keep in the closet and never wear it.

Is the reason she's bullying MC is to make her tattle and complain to the emperor? Then her bro will get mad and punish her so she can act as a bullied lotus that Ares needs to save? Or is it just pure dislike for the MC?