Spoiler Living As the Villainess Queen

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

‘I want to travel to a place unknown to the many…’

It was a passing wish to the weary and tired Eugene and she’d not think it’d ever come to pass… but it did.

She opened her eyes and found she was sent to novel-like world she wrote in passing and became Jin Anika, the scorned queen notorious for her ruthlessness and undeserving of her status.

Queen Jin only sought and desired to see the destruction of this world — the villainess who met her untimely and miserable end at the hands of her husband, Kasser, the reigning king of the Fourth Kingdom.

While struggling to survive in the unknown world, King Kasser visited Eugene and demanded that contract be fulfilled and come to fruition.

“Three years ago, we made a deal.”

It turns out the Queen was under a contractual marriage with King Kasser. The ultimate price? To bear him a child.

“A… a child?”

“Yes, my successor.”

Associated Names
    [Edit]

마지막 여행이 끝나면

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/living-as-the-villainess-queen/

yall know the drill, now spoil me

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds interesting. Please don't be rape.i can deal with cold ml

elhystine likes this.
  4. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a lot of rape in korean novels?

I want to read this so bad. Is there a link to raws site?

5. Not Today

Not Today Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I audibly gasped when I noticed this novel here because it's by the same author as Lucia!!! :aww::blob_pompom: (Which was recently completed and I definitely recommend checking out if you haven't already!)

Any spoilers are appreciated, first of all, is it safe to assume that the king, Kasser, is the ML??

As for the rape question, I haven't read this yet, but in the author's other novel the leads only had tons of consensual sex.:blob_blush: (If that's any indication of her typical style of writing.)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest translated chapter : ml and mc are in a contractual relationship like said in sinopsy she have to give him a child (kasser kingdom have a demography trouble so he really need a successor). It was anika idea , they have To be married for 3 years the 3th year she Will give him a child and explain To him why she wanted this contractual wedding (it's a fake marriage) . She choose him because he wasn't interested in Her. So so far in both part original soul and ml have a no feeling relationship. They barely even talk. The problem for mc it that she doesn't know the time limit so all card are in ml position if he explain to her that she can left after that she have granted him is successor or no .

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
    chiri.ru, arlovebird, Aymee and 20 others like this.
  7. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I never finish it because it too hard to get past the security but what little I know I will share.
    It called " When the last trip ends."
    The Mc, Eugene lives a boring life working as Office lady and her only joy is writing a fantasy novel that she worked on the past 10 years. she wish she can just go somewhere where no one knows her and in a place no one knows about .
    Of course it gets granted when she dies in a sudden accident . she wakes up in a middle of a desert that seems like the end of the world in the body of a villainous (priestess) queen in her own novel who wanted to destroy the world and gets killed by her husband the main protagonist with blue hair . He married her because she promise to give him a baby because apparently it hard to give birth to more of these blue hair kings. It took his dad a long time to give birth to him ..etc but she able to get time by saying she has memory loss.
    The two obviously become more like a real couple and the blue haired husband becomes afraid when she gets her memory back she will become a hysterical ,bloody killer again. He also get jealous of his pet a lot too.
    The weird thing is she remembers parts of the novels (since she the author) but nothing of the villian . (How?:hmm: you think she will know what her own villain did to died in the hands of her hero) She realise the queen was in the middle of a cult of the dark arts .

Now if someone gives me a link to the raws without restrictions I promise to read and spoil the ending!:blobpeek:

[​IMG]

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the latest translated chapter: when mc have write the novel it was as idea popped in her mind as if someone dictate her what to write in her head . Now that she transmigrated she Feel as if she ceased To be the author. Her character anika is the boss final who appear late in the story and controlled a minor villain in the shadow till she was revealated as the big villain. So mc have not much knowledge of the story. But she have fragment of anika memory whom is very useful to avoid suspicion.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
  10. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter does it get to the smutty part. Since the translation atm is at ch 14 and nothing has happened (which is okay since a lot of smut goes straight to doing the deed so it’s good there is story progression like Lucia) yet. Just so I can wait and binge read when it gets to it lol

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The previous owner of the body and the king have a big fight because he refused to get ride of Marianne the former general (she's a "virtious" (she is only mentioned yet so i don't know if she's a fake white lotus or no ) yet powerless (the king say that she is a powerless woman anika say that she have great influence in the castle as the mc say that it's clear that she's important for him and that she have a great connection to him and he refused the Queen demand to have her sent faraway in the kingdom and the Queen have made many wishes that he have all granted but banish marianne (so i don't think that she is as powerless as he think from the maid who idealised her she is an amazing woman of character and enormous abilities who is the girl savior and an awesome chief general) who is loved and followed by people because of her virtue (just a guess but I wouldn't be surprised if she was the original female lead she seem to fit the description what is weird is that mc didn't know her). To calm mc he say that he will make sure that she will not come and that the fight was his error because they should have compromised instead of ending it as they do (they refused to listen to each other) . As mc don't know who Marianne is and that she feel that she is important to him she say that there no need to banish her. When anika was in the desert for unknown reason (because anika does not like the desert and since the disaster that was the only time that she came outside the palace she rest at the palace so the question that the king and us reader wan't to know is why did she came outside (someone know the answer ?) she could have been attacked by larks the name of the Monster of the desert and then mc whould have take her body (again just a guess).

One of original body wish was To have free access to the royal treasure house who was famous , rare , beyond price and rarely opened . She promised to not touch annything here and her visit were frequent so no one were warned anymore and inspected the treasure house because this was the queen routine as she pass by every two or three day. The royal national treasure was stolen and the day before that she came to the desert she was in the royal national treasure house (so maybe the reason why she made the contract was to stole the national treasure). Kasser have a mysterious and powerful power the praz a power of the king whom only 6 person possess.

For the reason why kasser killed anika : she caused an tragic incident in his kingdom and after that she went missing and she praticed human sacrifice with the life of the inhabitant of his country. Her murder was for two reason : justice and revenge.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  12. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um not exactly. :blobsweat_2:

Anika is said to be the main villain in the novel Eugene wrote. She's said to appear int he middle of the novel, but Eugenes memories regarding her own novel are hazy. She can remember certain things about the main characters but isn't very clear on everything. Anika practiced dark magic which required human sacrifices and caused some kind of terrible incident in Kasser's kingdom which is why he kills her. Its said that back in her own country Anika held a very high position so she could only be executed if the king of her kingdom grants permission, which he does.

Eugene can remember this but she doesn't remember about certain things that Anika did, such as running away into the desert (this is the point where Eugene transmigrates) or stealing the national treasure. (although it isn't yet confirmed that she's the one who stole it. But it sure does look like it.)

The maid, Mariane is the king Kasser's nurse. She holds a lot of influence in the castle because she was pretty much a parental figure to a lot of people in the castle. Eugene has no memory of such a character and according to Kasser and everyone else in the castle Anika hated Mariane and wanted her banished to a far away part of the kingdom, which Kasser refuses.

In Kasser's POV its said that Anika had a lot of servants beaten to death over small mistakes until Kasser finally puts his foot down and says that he'll punish her if she kills one more person. I think this is related to the human sacrifice thing.

Its also said that Anika absolutely hated the dessert but right before Eugene transmigrated, Anika climbed over the city wall using a rope and ran away into the desert. Eugene however doesn't have any memory of such incidents in the plot of her novel.

13. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um why is she seeking justice and revenge?

14. PrincessBubblegum

PrincessBubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For people who wants smut, I had a read at some of the chapters ahead on the translator’s patreon and they make out on ch 25. There is no progress on their relationship yet tho. The ml is still wary on the mc after she told him she lost her memories. So it’s going to take a long while before the smutty chapters are to be freely released

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  15. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humm she's not i talked about him but she have not all the information

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
  16. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_OI'm officially confused:blobdizzy:

tharrinne, darksanctuary and a_b like this.
  17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the mood of the mc

18. infireation

infireation Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OP was talking about Kasser killing the original Anika. He killed her for justice and revenge for his people that died.

19. orientalfairy

orientalfairy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a theory that eugene is actually anika, but for some reason she doesnt remember... kind of like doctor elise scenario

1st TL - jin anika

2nd TL - modern world eugene

3rd TL - jin anika reborn

she says somehow words just kept coming as she wrote the novel, as if someone was dictating her, maybe she was unconciously remembering the events before? and she is actually anika?

for some reason she got reborn again as anika maybe because anika had regrets when she died in 1st TL and like doctor elise, her temperament became better as she went through the 2nd TL/modern world

but ik this novel is so much more than that. im so curious abt everything and each character >.< really cant wait for more spoilers!

20. violetlaila

violetlaila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure which spoiler sources that i read. But according from the source, Eugene actually the ori owner of jin anika body, when she was 3 years old theres some sort of soul swapping but after desert case eugene returns to her own body which is jin anika. In truth she is the ori owner but somebody stole it. Im not quite sure if its true better try find more about it but that is what i read from vertain sources. Plz correct me if im wrong