Other Request Looking for 【My Precious Lover】The Light of Young Master Mu's Life

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by BC993, Aug 24, 2020.

1. BC993

BC993 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a novel on goodnovel. Can someone give me the link of the original or the link where it is available here?
    Synopsis:
    She was the infamous ugly duckling of the Gu’s. She played dumb to get ahead, but deep inside darkness and cunningness infested her soul. He was the most sought-after man in Beling, mysterious and noble, and never been close with any women. When he uncovered her disguise, little by little, Gu Anran struggled pitifully to put up a defense. “Young Master Mu, can we get a divorce?” The man forced her to the corner of the wall announced authoritatively, “Divorce, over my dead body!” Had she not been framed by her very own sister, out of carelessness, she would never have gotten into scrapes with the young and dangerous man of Beiling. She thought she would then live in deep water for the rest of her life, but unexpectedly, she was spoiled rotten by him.

2. dgiustra

dgiustra New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    following for a link also

3. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    woah just realised the original post is from long ago lol but anyway it's
    慕少的掌心宠
    by 初九!

Not sure where the original source is though so no link here

4. VADo

VADo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another title for this book is: Love Through Time and Space” on NovelHall website