Forgotten Title Looking for a ABO CN Novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by eskarleh, Sep 8, 2021.

1. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'm pretty sure it was ABO because I remember pheromones being mentioned, but I remember omegas were able to communicate and tame plants? betas were also capable of doing this. I remember reading it a year or two ago (it was definitely an ABO novel)

The MC has like an egg rotten smell and it wilted plants but there was this S class plant that turned out to be his dad and that was why he had that foul smell but the dad fixed it and his original smell appeared. After that his dad always brought his other above S class ranked plant to visit his son and it brought the MC attention. I remember one scene where he almost got hit by a car and his plant dad and plant uncle protected him from it. There was a video of it being broadcasted on the news and everyone was like ayo this omega can tame/communicate w/ high ranked plants.

He also owned a store? It had high ranked plants in it and that's how they got their clients and there was this one plant that the military asked him for because it could help their soldiers...idk this memory just popped up but it could've been from another novel (I've read too many and they literally all have the same trope/plot but they're my guilty pleasure)

I don't really remember much about the ML but if I remember correctly he was like a high ranked alpha like every other typical ABO novel (but I remember them meeting early on in the novel)

...I only remembered about it because I was discussing it with my roommate and I want to read it again because I don't remember if I read the MTL version of it or the actual translated version of it
    (at this point of time I always read the MTL version of BL CN novels before I found the translations for it, 2019-2020 me had autocorrect embedded in my brain and gave me the ability to read MTL versions of any manhua or CN novel)

2. riririn

riririn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    usaYuki likes this.
  3. eskarleh

eskarleh i'm tired

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally only read the first line and I can confirm it was this one...I hope it is.
    I'm just going to skim through it just for the rotten egg pheromone line and when I find it I'll be 100% certain this was the novel I was looking for

ansusta and riririn like this.
  4. mirokimo

mirokimo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, i just thought of this novel out of nowhere while studying for exams and it kept bugging me i wasted half an hour just trying to find it without being able to remember the name, thank you both.

5. ansusta

ansusta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow that looks like a wild novel plot