Recommendations Looking for a clan building/rebuilding novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rashio, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Rashio

Rashio Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a clan building or clan rebuilding novel.

Not one with a system or where the MC is somehow just OP, but one where the MC (and maybe friends) start from the ground up. Maybe they were minor members of a clan which was exterminated. Or they were taught the basics by a local master and then decide to figure out the rest together. Something like that. I just want progression and slow rebuilding instead of the massive amounts of system novels out there.

Ever played the games Immortal life or Amazing Cultivation Simulator? That's basically what I want but in novel form.

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious too

3. ikhors

ikhors [ Servant Of Evil ]

Reading List:
    Link
    seems neat ,, the closest thing I can think of the return of mount hua sect but that doesn't check all ur boxes but that seems like a cool concept

4. Rashio

Rashio Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I've read the manga of that one, loved it, just have to wait until the next season starts :)

Problem is that every game is like that but I can't find any good stories like it. From what I can tell the game The Scroll of Taiwu is also similar, but why aren't more novels written like that? :( Might have to wait for Amazing Cultivation Simulator 2 as it seems to be more focused on the personal story..