Forgotten Title Looking for a historical(?) manga!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lord Elodin, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Lord Elodin

Lord Elodin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a manga over the summer that I loved, but I forgot to save a link and can't find it now.
    It's probably set in china (or a country based on china) because there's tension between the MC's country and uighurs (I think that's the tribe mentioned). Anyway, the MC is a princess who is forced to flee her home and seek refuge with a sympathetic lord of a city. She ends up as the lord's assistant. Unfortunately (or maybe not), the city comes under by the love interest, who's a general/prince of a neighboring kingdom/tribe/empire (they're big and warlike and seem like the turks/mongols). The city lord dies (maybe suicide), so the MC goes to work for said prince as an advisor (while disguising herself as a man for obvious reasons). While at the guy's camp, she rescues a blond (I think uighur) woman who ends up betraying her. The prince's family gets jealous or worried about his success, so bad stuff happens and the two get separated. I think the MC goes to some monastery (something like that) run by a famous (in the story's world) and controversial female leader.
    Please help me find this. It's been bothering me for a while.

OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  2. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely Chang Ge Xing

3. nikomaru

nikomaru 「Will of the Newtype」「NullPointerException」

Reading List:
    Link
    there is Korean drama for this right?

4. Lord Elodin

Lord Elodin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny thing is: I had actually opened this manga to check it out (under the name Choukakou on kissmanga) when I looked at your post.