Recommendations Looking for a novel where a OP MC reincarnate to earth

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by jiaowoge123, Jan 17, 2018.

1. jiaowoge123

jiaowoge123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for a novel where a OP MC from cultivation world or some sort dies in their world and reincarnates into Earth. Reincarnate whereby MC reincarnate into someone's body or something.

Been reading reincarnation novel and OP MC novels since last year till now and have read I think over 50~70 novels of this genre. Currently cant find any more this sort of novel that is enjoyable for me to read anymore so I am just trying my luck here to see if anyone has any novel recommendation that I may like(asked on baikebaidu already but most replies i got were all people advertising their own novel or novels not of the genre im requesting for...)

Also, any novels of this sort of genre with over 50 chapters in novelupdate, I most probably have read it already so don't bother recommending.

Specific requirements:
    1 - When MC reincarnate to earth and take over someone's body, please no cringy or irritating stuff like MC was an orphan in his past life and now after he took over the person's body, he feel warm in his heart since now he also have family etc and wants to take care of the family. NO please.

2 - MC must be ruthless and not cowardly.

3 - Either no romance, or If there is romance, MC must be courageous enough to chase after the female lead. Don't mind harem or no harem.

erowarrior likes this.
  2. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I guess I'm basically asking for people to recommend me Chinese novels that are not translated on this site since I have already most of the novels on this site. Hope someone has something to recommend..Im LITERALLY GOING CRAZY searching for an earth reincarnation novel that is likable for me to read. Have been searching for the past few days...

3. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    jiaowoge123 likes this.
  4. Rhyel

Rhyel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. Chinese are very filial at least from what I know. So "cringy moments" like you say are sure to happen when it comes to family and protection.

Anyway, sorry but I can't help. If you talked about transmigration I would know though.

Edit : Wait doesn't transmigration falls under the juridiction of reincarnation ?
    + GSI does have family cringy moments where he feels warm because of grandpa.

But if you decide to remove the cringe moments then I guess RFTIW ( Returning from the Immortal World ) is a choice

jiaowoge123 likes this.
  5. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    Banished immortal

jiaowoge123 likes this.
  6. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Way of the Devil

It's the most awesome novel I've read on this site. MC fights ghosts using brute force and fucking grabbing their necks and squashing their heads. MC can also actually super saiyan into a 3 meter monster when fighting full force, except when his supernatural enemies ask him what he is, he grins at them and say, "I'm human." It gets pretty spooky sometimes when the ghosts act up, but that what makes it so fucking satisfying when he beats the ghosts into a pulp.

I recommend reading this novel if you're looking for an OP MC. This one probably has the best in terms feeling the MC is very strong but not strong enough to be ridiculous or detrimental to the flow of the story.

livorino and jiaowoge123 like this.
  7. kayo4208

kayo4208 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also Awakening, but I don't remember how good is his relationship with his family, just know he's good with his sister... And it is not transmigration, just coming from the past. Also, he is/was not all that OP.

runsing and jiaowoge123 like this.
  8. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it before. Remembering reading up to chapter 200+ and dropped it...

9. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Back then when I just started Chinese novels, the 'cringy moments' were still okay for me and I even remembering myself thinking that Peerless Martial God was a top-tier novel and went to read all 2500 chapters at some Chinese novel site. But I guess after reading so many novels, from 2015 up to now, the 'cringy moments' are too triggering for me. Especially when those family members weren't MC's original family members to begin with...

Rhyel likes this.
  10. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished it quite a while ago.

11. livorino

livorino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading that novel, but when they talked about mortals and bloodline crap , i stopped reading.
    Did that actually change? Did he surpass those bloodlines?

12. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    By now he's strong enough to kill elite nobles, or at least from what has been revealed. Actually, I thought the whole noble thing was kinda absurd too when I first read it, but the fact that they are also very creepy like ghosts made them really interesting.
    By the way, MC turns bald and super muscular, it isn't at like other novels where MCs becomes jade-skinned after breaking through.

13. MingDelta

MingDelta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jiaowoge123 likes this.
  14. fery11pro

fery11pro Another Random Reader

Reading List:
    Link
  15. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for recommendation. But read up to chapter 50 and I can't take it anymore...MC doesn't act like a 10thousand year old cultivator at all...acts extremely childish and keeps showing off around where he shouldn't show off.

16. jiaowoge123

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it before already back when I just started reading reincarnation MC novels.

17. Conviter

Conviter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how about you recommend the best stories in this genre you have read, cause im looking for some good stories as well :)