Recommendations Looking for any sect hopping cultivation novels where MC wields a Sword as his only weapon!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by sheeya, Nov 22, 2021.

1. sheeya

sheeya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As is said in the title, I'm looking for any good cultivation novels where MC's weapon of choice is a sword. He starts off in a low level sect and as he gets stronger he would keep joining stronger sects. (Sects not Academies).

It can be a translated chinese novel, or it could be an English original.
    I prefer the story takes place in an Ancient Chinese world
    I prefer they use chinese names
    No smut/R-18 sex scenes (If it's just once every like few hundred chapters then it's fine) - dual cultivating is fine if it's not the MC doing it.
    Absolutely NO dual cultivating Qi and Body bullshit, i really hate that. It's fine if MC needs to train his body at the start of cultivating so that his body can handle the Qi and that type of thing, but no "Noone's ever succeeded in cultivating both their body and qi to the peak, or cultivating both things at once is extremely difficult but if I can't even do this then how am I gonna reach the peak" kinda bullshit. I really hate that. Just have him focus on QI. Or if he's gonna dual cultivate two things then it should be like Qi and Soul/Mind.

Some novels I've read/dropped that could be related:

1. Desolate Era
    2. Dominating Sword Immortal
    3. The Path Toward Heaven
    4. The Sovereign's Ascension
    5. Chaotic Sword God
    6. Dragon-Marked Sword God
    7. Almighty Sword Domain
    8. Eternal Reverence
    9. Legend of Swordsman

Definitely more but too difficult to find everything.

It's fine if it's a novel you only enjoyed for like a few hundred chapters and then dropped, doesn't have to be a novel that you had to enjoy from start to end, I just need some entertainment!

If it's a new novel with like 1-100 chapters then it needs to be releasing chapters 1-2+ a day roughly.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  2. Swordash

Swordash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You should check sword God. Only 12 chapters translated. Then you can read mtl in comrademao. I think it's perfect for your request.