Resolved Looking for BL AOB NOT SURE IF ITS A SYSTEM / TRANSMIGRATION

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Renn Kazma, Apr 17, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renn Kazma

Renn Kazma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember the title of the story but from what i remember the MC transmigrated to the body of a omega. In this era there is a compatibility something for your partener they parter AOB who has a high fertility rate compatibility. The ML was a either a general or admiral he was suppose to meet with the orig host but something happen and met with the FL and fell for her. The orig just kept waiting for the ml he always went to the same spot int he restaurant they were suppose to meet for the first time, he neglected hiself and died. Now MC recieved the memory or data he went we the routine of the orig to avoid ooc or suspicion. Then pretend to slowly give up and contacted the person in charge with the partner pairing to look for a new pair because the ML seems to not be interested, as he have not contacted him of showed himself to him. I'm not sure if its before this scene or after that he contacted he person in charge. But on the same restaurant that he was suppose to met the ML, the MC was waiting there when his heat suddenly activated. The Ml was also there beacuse he has a meeting with someone. All the alphas in the restaurant became restless because of the omega scent. The ML show them who was the biggest alpha and took he MC to a hotel/ his home. They did the deed. The next day MC woke up and runaway. The person responsible to his paring contacted MC and told him he have another possible match partner and it was a famous or rising star actor/model. MC said his interested to meet up. when he met 2ML they click as brothers, because MC notice that the actor is a shou at heart. When the 2Ml and MC learn that MC is preg. 2ml propose to pretend to be the father to help MC.

Now in Ml side he was looking for MC when he disappeared. He ask his subordinate to look and investigate MC. So the subordinate submit the files. When Ml discovered that MC was suppose to be his partner. The partner that he forgot in his pursue of the FL. When he read at the part that mc is pregnat with his new partner. He got really angry and jeloused. He was sure that MC baby was his not 2Ml as he report claimed. So he was going to find MC and claim his mate and child.

Thats all that i can remember...

Im not sure where i read this if its in novelupdates, wattpad or webnovel... so help if any of you know what the title and site it was posted.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    IceLight303 and Innieminnie like this.
  2. Suadk88

Suadk88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s
    He Will Love Me by AshiyaLim on Wattpad

NU won’t let me post the link on here

Ursula likes this.
  3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member