Looking for novels with missing/incomplete synopsis!

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by ImmortalDreamer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ImmortalDreamer

ImmortalDreamer [7 Sins][OriginPrince][Ero God][Phantasma]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, reading the weird thread title, this is what you must have thought: Whoa! Something crazy has shown up... Let's see what this guy is up to!

If so then read forward :)

So.. When I posted on my TL site that I'm looking for a new short Chinese series to TL.. A reader commented the name of the series Pet Dragon. So I thought lets check it out... Going to the NU page.. This was the previous synopsis:

Choosing eggs just like choosing pokemon!

All right .. I laughed cos it was funny but the synopsis doesn't tell me anything about the series at all.. Later I found the raws for the synopsis of it's 1st Volume and changed the synopsis to its current one.

New synopsis :

At Karner Girls Academy, Rock was the only male; believed to be a dragon man, he is given special treatment.
    A female student trying to seduce Rock for his dragon seed; a female doctor devoting herself to Rock in order to determine his identity … …
    A crafty and unruly Lolita princess, a sexy and beautiful female doctor, a bold and unrestrained female student, a gun wielding Lolita nun, a dubious female teacher … …
    Sloppy Rock just wants to embrace beautiful woman, but he himself doesn’t know what his true identity is …

Well now it can at least help readers get an idea what the novel is about and give a insight for a potential TL to pick the novel for translating… It seems that its completed at 17 Volumes.. So I won't be taking it up for the time being.. First Vol had 8 chapters so following that sequence the total would be 136 chapters I guess....

Lets move on to the main part now :)

Then I thought.. Maybe there are other novels in NU which have incomplete synopsis or no synopsis at all...
    I'm talking about novels whose synopsis exist.. i.e given by the author in Chinese but still haven't been TLed into English... Well It's just a paragraph so Tling won't take much time and I'm willing to put some effort here..

If anyone knows such novels then please post their NU links, if possible along with it's Chinese synopsis... :)

dryzzle and Shio like this.
  2. Dragn555

Dragn555 Writer of Unnecessary Essays

Reading List:
    Link
    Now if only we had someone making synopses better...

In a land of evil and shit, one man will rise above all!

^ 80% of CN synopses

You, Jaiki, crimsonwolf8439 and 3 others like this.
  3. ImmortalDreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that's true though :)

4. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Then can you fix Happy Little Mayor for me? When I started it didn't have an official synopsis. Now that it does.... I'm too lazy to go do it haha

5. ImmortalDreamer

Reading List:
    Link
    @SnowTime ... Was a little busy.. Got the synopsis.. I'll try to do it today or tomorrow :)

SnowTime likes this.