Recommendations Looking for originals or JP

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Milanin, May 10, 2020.

1. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

I, having just delved into the depths (very shallowly) of Scribble Hub, hoped to receive some help from some more knowledgeable people, but as that forum is pretty much unpopulated, I decided to ask here as well.

Is there any fantasy, sci-fi or LitRPG, maybe others as well, where the character has a build-it-yourself kind of thing?
    Like how statuses are attribute points that the character adds or like how a mechanism can get added onto?

What I have read on Scribble Hub: Waking Up As a Spaceship!? What’s a Ship Girl Supposed To Do Now?! (Though I feel like the increase in power was too sudden imho)
    What I used to read (japtem, ages ago): Monster-less, Evolution of the Lazy Gamer (And some others I don't remember and have lost bookmarks after a few PC crashes)
    Also Loiterous, before the Author decided to involve real-life and the mafia life into it then scrapped it and went full on wish-fulfilment on the second go before dropping it stating that they were going to "research" more into VR and have never been seen from since.
    Also a few stories that were on Ahoupdates' RRS feed like a certain demon lord girl who had a butler/minion that she inherited from the previous generation's demon lord and fought a wolf which became her follower. (lost all bookmarks, don't remember any names)
    Edit: Found Maou the Yuusha: https://vaancruze.com/20150203maou-the-yuusha-chapter-list/

Avoiding: Smut, Adult, R-18, Mindless followers/lovers, Hypnosis/Mind rewrite

Last edited: May 12, 2020
  2. ImLockingFor

ImLockingFor Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reincarnation of the strongest sword king?
    A lot of numbers a lot of action
    Followers but not mindless, a little of romance plot in the initial cause he badass but he just want to farm attributes
    Well I dislike it a little cause is korean, so you will find a lot of phrases like:
    “I WANT YOUR CHILD”
    “If he is that good im gonna stream my self eating sh*t” (??? XD)

I think that even if the base plot for the novel to advance is bad, is a good novel to read
    First novel I read that in stick even in +1000 chaps