Recommendations Looking for raw Chinese novels(Are there any warm romance novels in which the male protagonist is i

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Chizuai, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link

2. XiaoTuzi101

XiaoTuzi101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Married to a Disabled Man in the ’70s

Chizuai likes this.
  3. Chizuai

Reading List:
    Link
    Already read it. But anyway THANKS:aww::blobicecreamlove:

4. Chizuai

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't fnd n novelupdates recommendation... Because I think I already read all novels from novelsupdates recommendation and I already have a reading lists of them..:blobpats::blobpats:

So now I want to find
    For example raws or MTL sites

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  5. lily-of-the-valley

lily-of-the-valley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would post the raw links but it's not working, so you can search up the chinese title and it will show up.

嫁给病娇傻王爷冲喜 - (Marrying the sick, charming, and silly prince Chongxi)
    ML is a prince who became "stupid" (he has a kid's mindset) after he fell off a horse. The emperor set a marriage for the ML in hope for him to get better. The FL is a servant at a brothel (the FL's actual background is revealed later) who ends up marrying ML in place of another lady. ML returns back to normal later but he still loves the FL and he is kind of a yandere.

老板,我熬夜猝死了 - (Boss, I stayed up late and died suddenly)
    ML is the boss of FL and has schizophrenia (he doesn't actually, but he was tricked into thinking he does). In her first life FL worked for ML in the PR department. FL died suddenly and was reborn to when she was 16. The FL goes to the young ML and tries to convince him that he is her boss in the future, but ML doesn't believe her. He only accepts her and takes her in later because he thinks she's one of his hallucinations.

封先生的宠爱 - (Mr. Feng's favor)
    FL goes to live at the ML's house because the ML and her parents are friends. The ML is blind and 8 years older than her. The FL is a cartoonist.

洋娃娃里的残疾爱豆 - (Disabled idol in a doll)
    ML is an actor who broke his legs while filming a movie and is now in a wheelchair. FL is in her senior year of high school and lives with her uncle and aunt after her parents died. Her uncle and aunt don't treat her very well, and the ML is FL's favorite actor, so she is very sad after she heard of his accident. The ML becomes FL's doll at night for a certain period of time and can talk to her (that's how they meet).

Chizuai likes this.
  6. Chizuai

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:. I'm going to read them all today. Because I have so much free time now :blobparty::blobparty: