Looking for someone who want to write shield hero x neptunia R2SG

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anom123, May 4, 2019.

1. anom123

anom123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have idea of fanfic crossover but my hand is full and put it in my projects will make me die from overwork(because i need to focus on my creative proposal and novel competition),but i think its waste to throw this idea,a have no idea whare inhould put it, so i put it hare.

So....you can read my idea hare:
    https://m.fanfiction.net/topic/50361/176804492/1/Please-make-shield-hero-x-neptunia-R2SG

Please contact me someone plan to write it!!

2. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    my friend, keep your ideas with yourself, anyway, good ideas need time to be done appropriately. Also, I've some ideas too but I've not money and no idea about the possibility about getting real proft of this, so it's just a hobby then I can just let there and use when left money/time.

strayCat0 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked your idea at first, but, but there are many points tto think about
    Is it strange that I like and don't like this idea at the same time :blobconfused:?

4. anom123

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because filo,raphtalia,and atla die?

5. listener

listener Tony's Friend

Reading List:
    Link
    writing it? nope, sorry don't have time too

6. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes and no, I mean I like the idea of a crossover between tthe two, but I don't know I don't think I like the idea of killing all those characters (a bad sad thing) but then Naofumi get's revenge and kills everyone (Yay revenge) but then his memories will be erased and he gets the chance for another life in a different world(which is not even certain that he would get one).
    I mean it is like this:
    good girls die :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:
    Naofumi kills the bad guys :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:
    But there comes another whole bunch of questions for a new story after he gts the chance for a new lifewith no memories thus making things more confusing :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:
    Let me try to describe this feeling :hmm:
    Now assuming the story goes as intended or at least as I imagined based on your description, I think the closest thing to what readers would feel after reaching this supposed ending is the feeling of what Code Geass fans felt when Lelouch died dramatically in the last episode of Code Geass R2, (And I don't think I like that :blobsad:)

7. anom123

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,at least he still have the shield so he can save new best girl(nepgear),and then make him have flashback when he use wrath shield and make him hate himselft because cant protect anyone so we can watch him suffer

Last edited: May 4, 2019
    Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  8. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly mate, as a writer I admit that it is an ambitious crossover :blobhyperthink: but as a reader, I can't say the same, I find it too much of a gamble :notlikeblob: no matter how much I think about it :hmm:

9. anom123

Reading List:
    Link