Looking for sweet romance novels,but short one

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Vasava viral, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasava viral

Vasava viral Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking forward for your opinions coz most off all I have read which are popular but yeah you can suggest any so I can hope you all will help me!!!!

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry they are not short:
    I will recommend 2 masterpieces first (or 3). I will copy paste what i said in other threads before.

"Martial arts master". Male protagonist = ultra rare in the romance CN genre (for some reason the template is that it's most of the time a female protagonist).
    MC woo best girl by being ultra friendly / messaging each other on phone / getting tips by friend expert in love (got girlfriend (not first time)). Can be considered risky in real life because maybe enter the friend zone.
    It can be considered the number 1 romance CN. It was ranked first before in qidian china. The romantic moments are really sweet.
    Also easy to considered number 1 because no drama AT ALL. No rival in love/no arrogant young masters/no mean family-in-law. Perfect wish fulfilment story to read and relax.
    Ah but translation was by qidian english and some reason they didn't continue it as if this series was the pest/black plague. There is mention of someone doing it and having chapters in reserve / 60 remaining to translate.

The only sad thing i saw in it is just : suddenly, female friend of FL leaves the club sadly, explaining to main couple that she fails in studies lately, not strong enough anymore to even join the spare places for fighting and last, the guy she was interested in didn't care about her (this one kinda pissing me off because it was the dormmate of MC).

------------------------------------

"Beyond?" from author Andur in royalroad website.
    It's medium length completed but it's full of interesting moments.
    Fluffy, OP and comedy and a medium dose of ORIGINALITY. Ah forgot to add: sweet romance.
    First child of main couple dies before being born. Aunt of MC also dies.

Call me when you liked it and needs to know the reading order of the other works of this author. Basically they are the same MC+FL but reincarnated (not same personalities) = quick transmigration/rebirth kinda.

------------------------------------------------

Try "Perfect superstar" it's really awesome and a perfect wish fulfillment story.
    A winner of The Voice china got a bad secretary that tried to be greedy (asking big demands of MC's contract) and lost the chance to be a really popular star (by not joining the company of MC-FL/MC refused the demands) and became a 2nd rate singer that is forgotten. It felt really depressing to have her lose her opportunity. Sure she still became better then a singer in bars but it's really depressing.
    MC wins at every turn often wins (he had some setbacks/obstacles) with everything turning okay in the end. Also really fluffy romance. Medium romance but quite a few good sweet moments (celebrating moments + insinuated sex scenes) with perfect FL. Just too bad it's not harem because 2 other girls are in love with MC.

Read first the chapters on NU. Yes i know... it's annoying that there ad wall for each chapter unskippable.
    Try the MTL after that. Because the quality is 100% readable.

3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Honey Stewed Squid

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.